the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Descends

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Darkness Descends - Page 6 Empty Re: Darkness Descends

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

MEgan shook her head and said "No can do douch... Alexander...." She whispered and half smirked.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Alexander looked at her, his eyes narrowing. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Have a nice life then Princess," he shot back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Megan shrugged and said "Probleey wont noting that I am wanted by the vampires for killing thier brothers and sisters." She turned her hand on the door nob.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm

(Oops... Sorry, preoccupied. I was chatting with my friend :3)

Will raised an eyebrow at the girl and smiled a little. "Well, I suppose I never have that problem," he chuckled. I guess a few spells have gone wrong, though, when I have a lack of attention," he said. That had happened several times.

Wren chuckled. "Are you a hungry vampire?" She asked, jerking her chin toward the deer. "I, for one, don't plan on doing anything with it."

Sabre shook her head and chuckled dryly. "Hardly. This whole place kinda sucks," she said. Something about the guy made her shiver. She felt like he was dangerous and his voice didn't help her idea.

Kai chuckled. "It's been okay, difficult at times. I found a new pack," she said. "They needed a few females and it was a warm place to stay."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Alexander nodded. "Don't let them get you Darling." He moved and glanced around. He thought about closing up the store as soon as she left.

Amelia's eyes filled with a longing. "Must be nice. To be in a pack and have people stand behind your decisions."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Rin: I chuckled. "Oh yeah? Ive been kicked out of a few apartments for accidentally setting off the smoke alarms or catching things on fire...." i mused. "Im Sinder, by teh way. Who're you?" i asked.

Drake: "Yet you're in here anyways...." i said, slight sarcasm in my tone.

Lance: "Yet you killed it anyways...?" i said. "Never mind. It saves me from having to catch something myself. Thanks." i said, moving over to the deer and drinking my fill. I straightened, wiping blood from my mouth absently. "My name's Lance. Who're you?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Megan sighed and opened the door. A cold wind came through and chiilled her. She walked out and let out a sigh. "Well that is one guy I will never want to see again." She mummbled lieing to herself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Alexander sighed and locked up the store as he left. He looked around outside and hoped he wouldn't see Megan again, but part of him wanted to.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Megan walked in the park her mind was clouded and the knife burned a hole in her pocket. She walked then all of the sudden 5 vampires stood there watching her. Thier fangs out and they attacked her and she let them. They began to drink her sweet blood.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 pm

"Yeah, I just need somewhere to hang out so I don't have to be home," Sabre admitted. "And it gives me something to do when I'm not... Hunting," she said, gritting her teeth through the word. She hated hunting more than anything, but she still couldn't stomach human food.

"Will," he said with a crooked smile. "I guess I've never been kicked out of a place... Mostly because i've been living alone as long as I can remember," he said.

Wren shrugged. "Yeah, it's the hunt. I'm Wren," she said, holding a delicate, human hand out to shake. She had changed back into her human form without being noticed. Now her eyes were slightly less intense, more human-like.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Alexander walked toward the park and ran toward the vampires when he saw them. He pulled out his knife in one hand and his dagger in the other and attacked them. He then blinked when he noticed Megan. "Megan? You okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Drake: I nodded absently. "Well, i have no home and noone to kill right now, so here i am." i said bluntly. "Hunting, eh? Not entirely human then." i said.

Sinder: "Oh yeah? I live by myself. But i rent places. Apartments, usually, because they're cheap. But landlords dont like me much.... im a walking fire hazard. Im getting better though. Nice to meet you, Will." i said brightly.

Lance: I nodded. "Nice to meet you." i said, shaking the offered hand.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Megan couldnt move. Blood had hit the ground and it was drawing attention to her. The snow on the ground was covered in her blood and her breathing was shallow.

((aah... i put it as winter sorry lol))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Alexander swore and picked her up. He quickly ran back to the shop with her. He took her up to his apartment above the shop.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Wren smiled. "Nice to meet you, as well," she said. She glanced around the woods and ran a hand through her hair. Part of her was still riding the adrenaline from the hunt and she felt amazing.

Sabre shrugged. "I'm a halfie. My father is a vampire," she said. Her mother was a human, but she died many years ago, when Sabre was young. She always suspected that her father had been a suspect in the death, but she didn't care as much as she should have. "So... Are you a serial killer or a demon?" She asked, seriously.

Will smiled. "I have a big place near the outskirts that my father built when he was my age. It's a fairly sturdy place. Element runes place on the wood. That includes fire," he chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Drake: I laughed darkly. "Technically? Both." i said flatly.

Sinder: I blinked. "That sounds useful.... wish i could do that." i mused.

Lance: "So, im guessing you arent human. Demon, then?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Megan began to talk in her blackout. "Vampires.... blood... me... alexander..." She said his name over and over again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Alexander bandaged her up and knew she would be fine. He set her in his bed and went into the small kitchen and made a pot of coffee. He sighed, closed his eyes, leaned against the counter and crossed his arms as he waited for it to brew.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Megan began to scream as she felt again the vampirse biting her. She arched her back in pain and she clawed at her neck. "STOP THE BURNING!!" SHe screamed and flipped off the bed screaming in pain.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"Demon would be the correct answer," Wren said with a small nod. "Ironically, I'm a vegetarian, though, which was the reason for me not chomping down on that deer."

"I could make the runes on your apartment, if you'd like," Will said with a shrug.

Sabre nodded. She would be considered a serial killer as well, though so many times she had tried not to kill anyone. She faled everytime, though. Everytime she fed, it had been after weeks of fasting, trying to kick the habit. Maybe she could force herself to eat human food.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Alexander's eyes flew open and he rushed to the bedroom. He scooped her up and quickly filled the tub with cold water and set her in carefully. "Megan!"

(@Avery, did you miss my post?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

Sinder: I frowned. "Actually, im not sure my landlord would like that... i cant even paint the walls or anything. Plus.... he's sort of incredibly paranoid and untrustworthy of magic. Thanks for offering, though. I think i may just have to try really hard not to set stuff on fire by accident." i said, smiling a bit.

Drake: "So, half vampipre, hmm? I havent met anyone like that before. Although i havent been around here very long...." i mused.

Lance: I blinked, surprised. "Ive never met a vegetarian demon before." i remarked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 am

Megan screamed at the touch of the wate r but then she stopped and her breathing became calm and shallow again. She woke up and looked around. "What... what happened?" She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 am

"You let Vampires attack you, i saved you, brought you back here, bandaged you up, went to make coffee, you screamed about it burning so I put you in a tub filled with cold water." He stood and got a shirt of his and a pair if shorts. "Put these on for now. I'll dry your clothes."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 am

Megan odded and went to stand but fell in the bathtube. "Crap.... and I cant stand on my own two feet." SHe sighed and shook her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next