the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Descends

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Darkness Descends - Page 7 Empty Re: Darkness Descends

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

Alexander held back a smirk and went to help her out. "Just don't fall and crack your skull open." He paused a moment. "If you fall, it isn't my fault."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 am

Will laughed and shook his head. "The runes are only visible for about a minute and then they fade," he explained. "But, if you really want to take that risk, I'll take back my offer."

Sabre raised an eyebrow. "Around here being this area or alive?" She asked, pursing her lips slightly.

Wren chuckled. "I'm pretty unique," she said, raising one eyebrow and her lips curving into a smirk.

Kai shrugged. "The pack still isn't full... I could talk to the leader and see if he could use another female if you wan," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

Amelia smiled sadly. "That would be nice, but the council are after me. I wouldn't want to put anyone in danger," she said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Drake: I chuckled darkly. "Around here being on this earth. Some idiot warlock summoned me from my own plane, but botched the containment circle. Playing with magic far beyond his abilities. Anyways, he was dead before he could dismiss me. And ive been rather enjoying it here ever since." i said.

Sinder: I bit my lip a minute. "Well, if you cant see them.... i guess it'd be worth a shot." i said.

Lance: I smiled a bit. "Evidently. But that's good. If everyone were the same, the world would be a very dull place. I enjoy meeting unique people." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alexander held back a smirk and went to help her out. "Just don't fall and crack your skull open." He paused a moment. "If you fall, it isn't my fault."

Megan glared at him and said with a smirk "Oh yes because I can really blame a handsome man like you." Megan stepped out of the tub and shivered. "Do you have anything I can wear until I can wash these?" She asked iin a small voice.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Alexander looked down at her with a small smirk. He moved away and went into his bedroom and brought a tee shirt and shorts with him. "I think these will do," he stated and handed her the clothes. "Once you change give me your wet clothes and I'll put them in the dryer."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Megan sighed and nodded. She hurried him out of the bathroom and slammed the door in his face. She carefully locked the door and leaned against it. Well this has turned out quiet well. She thought rolling her eyes. Megan quickly changed into the tee shirt and shorts and looked in the mirror. Her make up had run and she looked like abostlute train wreck. Megan shrugged not really caring and walked out wiht her head held high.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Alexander moved back to the kitchen and went straight for the coffee. It had been a long day for him and he needed it. He poured himself a cup and took a big drink and glanced at Megan when she walked out. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he watched her. "You hungry?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Megan shrugged and threw her clothes in the hamper. "Um coffee smells good." She smiled and stood next to him. The shirt was huge on her small frame and the shorts hung at her waist and if hugging them. She didnt look bad.. as she usally did.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexander smiled and got a cup out for her. "Help yourself. The fridge has food in it and whatnot. If there's anything you need just ask." He smiled at her and set his coffee down. He got her clothes and put them in the dryer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Megan poured the coffee and drank it black. It stung her cold toungue but she didnt care. SHe drank the coffee happily but felt ackward about going into the fridge. But she was too hungry to even think about it. She opened it and pulled out eggs and found a pan. She started to make some eggs and she sighed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Alexander stopped near the entryway of the kitchen and watched Megan. Here there was a beautiful girl that was in his house, cooking, and he had to admit to himself that he was kind of falling for her and yet he didn't treat her to nicely. He bit back a sigh and went in the kitchen. He grabbed his cup of coffee and smiled at her. "I see you're getting food. Good."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Megan looked at him and smiled. "Thanks." She said blushing slightly. She didnt know why she was blushing. This guy treated her like crap but hey it was a major turn on for her. She finished the eggs and put them on a plate and tossed it to him. "Eat... I will make some more."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Alexander smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "You're welcome Darling." His smiled widened some when he saw her blushing, he rather liked the sight. When she gave him the plate he looked down at it before pushing back at her. "You eat. I'm fine and perfectly capable of making myself food." His eyes locked on her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Megan shook her head. "Well noting that your a man and that there are alot of take out food in your fridge..." SHe said looking at the fridge. "You better eat them or I will make you." She teased him with a great sence of pleasure in how he was looking at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

"Hey! I can cook. I just choose not to because I don't like too." He glared, but there was a smile in his eyes and on his lips. He crossed his arms stubbornly and kept his eyes on her. "You eat. I'll get something for myself. I'm not scared of you Princess."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

"Dont call me princess." MEgan snarlled at him a playful look on her face. She turned the stove off and whispered in his ear. "Please eat." She kissed his neck and walked back to the stove. I know how to play that game pretty well she thought a smug smile on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Alexander raised and eyebrow and blinked when she kissed him. His eyes stayed locked on her and he stood, leaving the eggs untouched. Once he was behind her he wrapped his arms around her and kissed up her neck. "What if I do call you princess?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm

MEgan smiled. He knew how to play the game as well. "Well it will end up with you on the floor crying because I kicked you where the sun dont shine." She said smiling. Goosebumps arose on her neck and his cold and hot breath made her want his lips but she quickly ignored it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Alexander smiled and continued to kiss up and down her neck. He was attempting to ignore the urge to spin her around and kiss her on the lips. "And who says I would cry? Why do you despise being called princess?" his lips continued to trail up and down her neck.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Megan wanted so much to pull away and tell him to kiss her butt instead but she stayed there. She started to get lost in the way his lips brushed her neck. She remebered that he had asked a question "Oh! Um because I am not a princess." Megan stammed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Alexander's kisses started to have more feeling in them ans he continued to kiss her neck and when she answered his question he had to blink a few times and try to remember what he asked. "But you look as beautiful as one," he murmured softly against her soft skin. He finally pulled back and turned her and kissed her on the lips gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Megan smiled under the kiss and felt the electisty flow through her. She pulled him closer to her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her heart was pounding and her cheeks turned a pink color.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

Alexander pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. His heart was pounding and his head was spinning. He realized then that this was more then him just being interested in some girl, it was a lot more. He cared about her and thought of her as his princess, his Princess Megan. It was like his own fairy tale.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

Megan couldnt think. No thought had passed through her mind until she started to smell something burning. She pulled back and cussed. The eggs had burned and a fire had started. She grabbed a glass of water and threw it on the flaming eggs. "Well that was interesting." She laughed softly. SHe grabbed the pain and screamed and pulled her hand away. "Forgot it was hot." She said with a small laugh. Her hand was bleeding and burned.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next