the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 13 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Blake shook his head. "No. My Aunt, Aunt's girlfriend, and cousin live here, too. I'm usually not around this much, but I have been because of you."

Bonnie eyes twinkled a little. "By you," She whispered, before leaning over and brushing her lips against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Tucker's eyes widened slightly, but kissed her back, his heart racing, hammering against his chest. "I've been distracted by you, too." He murmered, his arm bringing her a little closer.

Alice raised her brow at him. "I-is that a bad thing? I'm sorry." Her head hung slightly, feeling like she did something wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

A chill ran through Bonnie, warning her not to get in too deep. She pulled away, but her smile stuck as she sat back, resting her head on his shoulder. She winked up at him. "Good to know."

Blake shook his head. "Not a bad thing at all. I don't mind sticking around for you." He smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Tucker smiled down at her, his heart still racing wildly as he looked back at the screen, beaming from ear to ear. Gran was right, this was the perfect place to go on a date. He rested his head on top of hers, his arm wrapping around her a bit closer, holding her gently.

Alice looked up at him, slightly confused. "You don't?" She didn't understand. He was so confusing sometimes. He just told her he couldn't stand watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Bonnie's eyes almost fluttered shut, so comfortable in his arms. Now she didn't want the movie to end, even if she wasn't paying attention to what was going on on screen.

"No. I mean...I don't like having to watch over you, but that's just because I'd rather spend the time /with/ you...if that makes sense," Blake mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Tucker held her close, trying not to fall asleep. He was comfortable, and warm, and had her cuddling him. All three of which seemed to make him want to fall into blissful sleep. "So, I'm thinking we should do this more often," he murmered quietly.

Alice stared at him, confusion clear on her face. "What do you mean spend time with me?" She asked curiously. Again, he was making no sense. She couldn't decide if it was just that her mind and emotions were totally muddled, or if he really was being slightly confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Bonnie smiled. "I'd like that," She murmured back. To think this was only their second date....

Blake sighed. "Never mind." She was just going to question everything he said, so what was the point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 pm

"No, tell me. Please?" Alice watched him curiously, laying her head on his shoulder. "I want to understand, I'm sorry. I really am."

Tucker smiled and chuckled. "Doin anything tomorrow night?" He asked as a building in the movie exploded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Blake raised an eyebrow when she laid her head on his shoulder, but not in a bad way. "You think I'd put up with you this long if I didn't, sort of, like you? You're interesting to be around when you aren't freaking out or cutting yourself."

"Mmm," Bonnie thought for a moment, then frowned. "Babysitting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Alice sat in shocked silence. He liked her? Really? How? She blinked a few times, trying to comprehend it all. "I'll do better," was all she could get out. She'd do better about freaking out and she already promised to try to stop hurting herself. She wasn't so sure about the food thing yet though...but she'd work on getting there. "You...like...me..." she said slowly, trying to get the words to sink in.

Tucker sighed and raised a brow at her. "What about Sunday?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yeah...you seem pretty cool..." Blake said slowly, not sure why she was so surprised. He meant as a friend. Er, he thought he meant it that way, anyway.

"I'm free then." Bonnie smiled. Though she'd rather hang out with him tomorrow. Stupid baby sitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

"You don't think I'm a dirty, worthless, slut?" Alice asked as she sat up and looked at him, her eyes searching his. She didn't figure he ment anything by it, but still. It was a mirical he even liked her as a person. Most people liked her as a...toy of sorts.

Tucker smiled and chuckled. "Alright, what about tomarrow morning? What are you doing then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

"What?" Blake gave her an odd look. "Why would I think that...?" Wasn't a slut someone who slept around?

Bonnie laughed. "Are we setting up two dates in a row?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm

"Yes, of course. How else am I going to be able to see you with your busy schedual?" Tucker chuckled, winking at her.

"That's what I've always been told," Alice said with a shrug. "Especially after their drunk nights..." she shivered and looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Bonnie smiled. He wanted to see her...even though she'd already kind of known that, her heart lifted a little. "Alright. Two dates in a row it is, then. Because yes, I'm free tomorrow morning."

"I'm not one of them, Alice. No one besides them thinks of you as a slut, and they're just doing it to make you mad," Blake said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Alice gave a small nod, knowing he wasn't them. He wasn't anything like them, but she didn't believe that she wasn't what they had told her she was. She had been told that since she was fourteen. It was in to deep now. "Can you help me with something?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Tucker smiled widely at her and chuckled. "Bring a swimsuit tomarrow." He said, turning his eyes back to the screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 pm

"Sure...what do you need help with?" Blake asked.

Bonnie didn't question that, just looked back at the screen like he did, straightening up a little but still under his arm. Aww, the movie was almost over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Tucker smiled, holding her even as the movie ended. "We can wait here for a bit, the line to get out is going to be crazy." He smiled down at her. "Did I do better on this date?"

Alice looked at him, biting her lip. "Don't touch," she said pointing a finger at him, then lifted her shirt off slowly, still wearing her bra of course. Her arms and hips and stomach were riddled with cuts. "Can you help me clean them?" she asked, again biting her lip. "Help me wrap them so I cant open them again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Bonnie bit her lip then shrugged off his arm, sliding onto his lap instead. Not in a sexual way, just because it looked comfy. She laughed. "What do you mean 'better'? I think you did fine on our first one."

Blake smiled slightly at the fact that she wanted them wrapped up and nodded, standing up. "Will band-aids work? or..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Alice shook her head. "Bandaids are to easy to get off, and they rip the others open because they are so close together." She murmered as she watched him.

Tucker chuckled as he raised his brow, holding her close, his heart thudding against his chest again. "Well, last time I didn't plan it out. This time I actually had a plan of what we were doing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

"Hmm...so what should we use then?" Blake asked her, having little experience here. He never even took a basic safety class.

"Ohh. Well I think your plan went very well, don't you?" Bonnie asked, her eyes warm as she studied his face. "Does this bother you?" She asked, referring to herself in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Tucker shook his head and smiled. "I don't mind, you're fine." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as he watched her. "What do you want to do Sunday?" He asked curiously.

Alice shrugged as she watched him. "Got any gause and hydrogen peroxide? They always work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Bonnie thought about it for a second, then cocked her head to the side. "Do you like to bowl?"

Blake nodded. "Yeah, I think so."
She knew what to use? So she'd tried to stop cutting before.
He gave her a look. "If I go to get that stuff...you'll stay right here and won't hurt yourself, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Alice gave a small nod, sitting on her hands as she watched him. "Cross my heart and kiss my elbow." She said, her face serious.

Tucker raised a brow and nodded. "Ya, I haven't been in a while, but ya. I love it...that what you wanna do?" He smiled at her. He wondered where she went to bowl. He usually went to The Lanes, but that was for not so high end people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Blake chuckled slightly, then went to get the gauze and peroxide.
When he came back, he stood the for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, uh, lift up your shirt again," He said awkwardly.

Bonnie nodded. "Yes, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next