the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 23 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

(Gah my guys suck, so sorry x.x)

Blake frowned at that, not wanting to answer. "My friend that died...she took up most of my time. Dating didn't exactly fit in." Or maybe it was because he liked Alice a tad more than as a friend, and didn't /want/ to date at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

(haha you're fine)

Lou stayed quiet for a moment then sighed. "Come on, let's get out of here." She turned down a seperate sidewalk, heading towards the interstate. They needed to do something fun, get their minds off of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 pm

"How about you? You're not seeing anybody?" Blake looked at her sidelong. He'd watched how she'd pushed the guys' hands off her and not flirted back. That either meant she was really stubborn or she had a boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Lou fell silent for a long moment and took a deep breath. "I'm not seein anyone," she said softly, pausing as they came to a stop light. Her eyes got wide as she saw one of the guys in one of the cars. She quickly let her hair down to hide her face, then looked between Blake and the guy, bit her lip, then leaned up and kissed him to keep her face covered, her arms wrapped around his neck. "Just go with it," she whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Blake's eyes went wide, but he did as she said, feeling that sense of danger. He didn't feel anything when he kissed her...lately he hadn't been able to feel much at all. But he let her kiss him as her cover, just going with it like she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Lou kissed him until the car drove off. She quickly let him go and put her hair back up. "Sorry 'bout that," she blushed slightly. "You're a good kisser by the way." She turned her board, deciding to go a different way to avoid running into him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"What was /that/ about?" Blake asked in confusion, running a hand through his hair before taking off after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

"That's the guy I'm suppose to be seeing," Lou muttered as they hit a dirt road. She picked her board up and just started walking. She needed a swim and the lake wasn't to far from here and this road led to the side no one ever went to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Blake did the same, his eyes narrowing slightly as he tried to figure this out. "What do you mean /supposed/ to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

"The fat cow keeps trying to set me up with him," Lou muttered as she brushed her bangs back out of the way. Not that it helped any, they just fell back into her face. "I went out with him a few times and....it turned out bad," she shrugged and darted off towards the trees. "You comin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Blake shrugged. "I guess," He said, following after, though he had no clue where they were going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Lou was whistling happily as they came through the trees to the edge of the lake that sat outside of town and had been turned into a national park. This side was unused though, well as far as she knew. She sat her board down and started to take of her shoes and socks, goin for her pants next. Underwear worked just as good as a bikini when you didn't have one.

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 23 2282801

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Blake quickly looked away when she went for her pants. "Uh...Lou...."
He wasn't used to girls that were so comfortable about stuff like this. Not to mention he was tense and stressed from everything with Alice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh come on, it's not like you haven't seen it before," Lou rolled her eyes. "We're just going swiming, think of it as a Bikini although I'm sure my under clothes cover more than a bikini does." She put her pants and shirt on her board then started wading out into the lake. "Are you going to make me come get you or are you coming in on your own?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Blake sighed and tugged off his shirt and shorts, going in with his boxers only. He waded in, ducking under water to get wet, then coming up and shaking his drenched hair obnoxiously in her face. "Happy now?" He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Lou giggled and nodded. "Yes, much better," she was smiling widely, a mischevious glint in her eye. She was wearing a black bra and black girl boxers so nothing could be seen and she actually was more covered than a bikini would allow. She lept up and tackled him with a laugh, bringing them both into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm

(Just a heads up, tomorrow is my last day on here for a while. I'll be gone until the 5th of Sept. ...I can't remember if I told you or not)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 am

(are you going on vacation? Very Happy
and awww, that's probably when I won't get to come on anymore -- regularly anyway (september))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 am

(ya, I get to go see family and things, I'm really excited Smile me and my sister are road trippin it.

awwwww that's sad)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 am

(awesome Very Happy

and yeah...oh wellz. Razz)

Blake chuckled as they fell into the water, his arms wrapping around her automatically -- protectively. He couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 am

Lou came up out of the water gasping and laughing as she shook her head to get the water from her eyes. She blinked, smiling widely at him. This was a good time. It almost merrited a kiss. Almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 am

Blake almsot got the urge to kiss her, but was for some reason reminded of Alice at the thought...maybe because she wished she'd kissed him. He released her, swimming off. "Race ya to the edge!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

"Oi! No fair! You got a head start!" Lou exclaimed as she swam after him. She lept up and tackled him, again both of them disapearing under the water. She came up gasping and smiled as she started to swim off with out him, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 am

Blake shot after her after she tackled him, nearly catching up to her, but now /she/ had the head start. He grabbed her ankle and tugged her back, but not under, before pressing on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 am

"Eep!" Lou called laughing as she tried to catch up to him. He beat her though, which she expected since he was, you know, bigger and all. "You cheated," she said when she finally caught up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next