the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 25 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 am

Tucker sat up and moved next to her, hugging her tightly, his thumb rubbing against her arm gently. He could do a hug. He could do whatever she wanted him to do. Or at least he could try to anyways.

Lou smile, laughing slightly. "I thought it fit him," she said and then sighed. She heard the little tone saying she had a voice mail, then five seconds later her phone went off again. "I think when they ask me where I was, I'm going to tell them I was using and being hore, just to piss them off," she said irritably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 am

Bonnie buried her head in his chest. "I'm sorry for being difficult," She mumbled.

"Do it, I dare you," Blake joked, as he let her slip out of his grip. He waded back to the edge, pulling on his clothes over his wet boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:14 am

Lou shrugged and smiled. "Alright then, I will." She walked over to her clothes pulling them on and looking at her phone, once again the little tone saying there was a voice mail. She sighed, picked it up, and stared at it for a long moment before opening the voice mail. By the second one she was holding it away from her ear as he brother yelled, calling her all sorts of dirty names in his frustration. She smirked and shook her head, and sighed. "Walk me home?"

Tucker kissed the top of her head as he held her. "It's alright, you're fine," he murmered, rubbing her back comfortingly, the sun starting to sink over the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 am

"Sure," Blake said with a shrug. He had nothing better to do...and maybe he wanted to. Plus it was the gentlemanly thing to do. They started to walk to her house.

Only Tucker would be so cool about it. "I love you," Bonnie said, realizing she hadn't said it back the other times /he'd/ said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 am

Tucker smiled as he held her, the words bringing warmth to his heart and a little bit of light to his eyes. "I love you, too, Bonnie," he said quietly as he watched the setting sun.

Lou slipped her hand into his casually as she carried her board, walking back with him. She sighed and looked back at him when they got to her front porch. "Thanks for putting up with me today," she smirked and kissed him gently, slipping her hand into his pocket and pulling out his phone. She put her number into it, then slid it back into his pocket and went inside. As soon as the door shut, shouting could be heard. Lou's voice rose above the rest. "I WAS BEING A F**** HORE AND PUMPING MY VEINS FULL OF ****, OK?! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO **** YOUR HORE!" Then her bedroom door slammed shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:28 am

Bonnie tilted her head up to kiss his neck once before reburying it in his chest. She peeked out at the sunset. "It's beautiful," She said quietly. Even better over the lake.

Blake wasn't sure whether to chuckle at what Lou was yelling, or be pissed that they were yelling back. He sighed tiredly and skated home. Bonnie wasn't there when he got there...where could she be? That boy hadn't taken her out in awhile, months. Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 am

"Yes, you are," Tucker murmered, his eyes back on her, a small smile playing on his lips. His eyes searched her face watching her carefully. "When's the next day you don't have anything going?"

Lou had flopped herself on her bed and screamed into her pillow. She then set her phone by her bed, already giving up on Blake ever texting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Bonnie smiled a little when he called her beautiful. It was cheesy but cute. "I don't /think/ there's anything going on tomorrow."

(aww, Lou!)

Blake texted her when he got to /his/ room, though. To check and make sure she was alright.

Hey...I heard the yelling. Are you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Lou's head shot up as her phone went off as a regular ring tone. She only assigned tones to people she knew. She grabbed it from the table and looked at it, her heart flying a little, swelling with happiness as she quickly texted him back.
Ya, it's normal.

Tucker smiled down at her and raised a brow. "Mind if I call on you tomorrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Blake raised an eyebrow at the text. He guessed she meant the yelling was normal, right?

If you say so. Btw, you free tomorrow?

Bonnie laughed slightly. "Call on me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Tucker winked at her and kissed her gently. "Or I could just keep you over night," he said with a smile. "That way I wouldn't have to do any calling. I'd already have you."

Lou was searching through her phone for a good ringtone for him and sighed, frowning slightly when the text interupted her search. She looked it over and her heart fluttered happily.
Ya...why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm

"I wish. My mom would probably wonder where I was, though," Bonnie said. Not that her mom was home much, but /someone/ would notice she was gone. Maybe even Blake.

You said you wanted a real date, didn't you?(:
Blake sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Lou almost squealed with happiness, but of course, she played it cool. She didn't want to seem over eager, though she really was excited, her heart racing happily.
Just as long as we don't take your car haha...what time?

Tucker raised a brow at her and smiled, chuckling softly. "Seven in the morning sound good to you? I kinda wanted to go to the aquarium if that's alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Six? And what are we supposed to take, your bike? Lol.

"Sounds just fine," Bonnie said, kissing him once on the lips. She'd really liked the aquarium last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey! That's a great idea! I have a two seater, don't worry. You can drive if that makes you feel better.
Lou was beaming happily.

Tucker smiled and raised a brow at only getting one kiss, but didn't argue. "Should I take you home yet?" He didn't want to take her home. She made everything seem better. Made his life brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I was kidding...but fine. I drive, though.
Blake sighed. Was his car that bad?

Bonnie was about to kiss him again when he mentioned that. She shrugged. "What time is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Tucker looked down at his wrist then back at her. "Skin thirty," he said before he kissed her, holding her close. He hoped that maybe he could convince her to stay a bit longer.

Lou raised a brow and smiled and shook her head, but relented. She heard noises coming from the room next to her and frowned, crawling out her window with her board. Maybe he'd want to do something tonight to keep her occupied...
Ok sounds good....feel like sneaking out and going to a late movie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Bonnie laughed and kissed him back. If he asked her to stay then she would without a second thought. But when he asked about the overnight thing, she had thought he was kidding.

Blake was tired, it'd been a long and crazy day.
But the thought of seeing Lou again made him surprisingly excited.
Sure. Meet at the theatre?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Ok, sounds good. You pick the movie.
Lou looked down at her clothes that were still wet and bit her lip. She sighed and climbed back in her room. She sang out LA LA LA at the top of her lungs to drowned out the sounds from the room next to her as she quickly changed and brushed out her hair, leaving it down and climbed back out the window, quickly grabbing her board and heading down the street.

Tucker pulled back slightly and looked at her. "Can't you tell them you were star gazing?" He asked hopefully, raising his brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Blake got there before Lou, wondering what kind of movie a girl like her would /want/ to see.

"That could buy us a little time," Bonnie said with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Tucker smiled and kissed her again before jumping up. "I'll be right back," he said as he ran to his truck. He came back with a few blankets, laying them both out on the dock for them to lay on, then gathered her in his arms again and held her close.

Lou rolled up to the theater and gave a small smile as she stepped on the back of her board, making it come up so she could grab it. She walked over to him, putting her hands behind her back as she stood beside him and looked up at the board with him. "Pick something yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Bonnie wrapped her arms around his neck, wanting to be close as possible, as she kissed him back.

Blake jumped slightly. "Hello yourself," He muttered sarcastically, but was smiling.
"And nope...I have no idea what a girl like you would want to see. So you pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

"A girl like me?" Lou's brow furrowed as she looked at him. "Green Lantern," she told the ticket woman, as she reached for her wolverine velcro wallet. What did that mean? A girl like her?

Tucker laid back, pulling her ontop of him as he kissed her deeply. He figured that this way, he couldn't do anything to wrong and she would be able to keep him in check if he started to.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"I'm not letting you pay for yourself," Blake said with a chuckle, handing the lady money for two tickets before Lou could try. He grabbed the slips of paper and nodded towards the doors, going into the theatre lobby.

(I'm confused by Tucker's last post, though I think I get the general idea. Lol)

Bonnie was surprised when he did that, but didn't object, her legs sliding to rest on either side of him, though the rest of her was pressed to him. She couldn't weigh too much....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

(fixed it, sorry that was suppose to say "couldn't")

Lou sighed as she put her wallet back into her pocket and followed him. She fought back a small yawn and looked up at him. "Thanks for coming with me on such short notice," she gave a small smile.

Tucker smiled, his hand rubbing her back gently. He liked the feel of her against him, it felt right. She was warm too, and small. He felt like a giant bear compared to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next