the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 8 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Destiny smiled to him. "Thats great!" She smiled widely to him and gave him a quick hug. "Congrats!" She didnt even realize that she gave him a congratuatory hug until she pulled away and blushed lightly.
The comfortable she had around him went away quickly. She couldnt believe she just hugged him! What was with her lately?

Julian walked around he camp and picked a place to sit down and sketch. He work a somewhat fitted grey jacket that was three quarters zipped up and some black cargo pants that held some drawing pencils and erasers. His hands were smuged from drawing and dragging his hand along the paper.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Lily: As i read, a small noise wormed its way itno my head - the sound of pencil on paper. I closed my book, glancing up, searching for the source of the noise. A short ways off, i spotted the guy id been talking to earlier. Julian. Well, at least id remembered his name. That was good. I usually forgot those. Now broken from my book-induced trance, i decided i could manage being sociable. I moved over to where he was sitting. "Hello again." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Zo chuckled at her pink cheeks. Why was she blushing... Girls only didn that when they liked a guy, right? Woah, did Destiny like him? Hm, if she did, than she had impeccable taste in guys. Nah, Zo wasn't that cocky, but he like to think like that sometimes. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty great," he chuckled.

Sutton smiled and her cheeks turned a very light peach color, but she tried to supress any more blushing. "Thanks," she said. "And I couldn't really see you as the glasses type guy," she said. "You look like you really like the bonfire," she chuckle. She couldn't help but notice that he was pretty cool.

Hunter pulled a swiss army knife from his pocket and grinned.
"If boy scouts ever taught me anything, it was to keep a pocket knife in your pocket at all times." He grinned and carved his initials in the tree and then held the knife out to Joss. Yeah, this is what camp is about.

"How've things been?" Kal asked, his smile almost reaching his bright green eyes. "I mean, I like what you've done to your hair," he said. They were walking in the direction toward the bonfire and he couldn't wait. There were usually a lot of hot girls at the bonfire who tended to get cold.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Cyrus: I laughed. "Yeah, i look VERY strange in glasses." i said, smiling. "And i love fire!" i added enthusiastically, and then stopped, thinking through what id just said. "I realize that probably sounded really creeepy, actually...." i said thoughtfully, blinking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Ana subconsciously touched a blue streak and smiled. "Thanks. Not a lot actually, but the 'rents are just...annoying..." she offered, but that wasn't the word she was looking for. She just shook her head and shrugged. "What about you? Anything new?" she asked, almost afraid to because she never knew what she would hear coming from him--he was a good friend, but when it came to getting girls....well some things are better just left unsaid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Joss smiled and carved her initials in beneath his.
"Should we date it like last time?" She wondered aloud, then just shrugged and did it anyway.
"I feel like I'm forgetting something...." But maybe she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm

What was he laughing at? Was he laughing at her blush? Great...he was laughing at her blush wasnt he? And now he probably knew. UGH! Stupid girly emotions....
"yea. Much more eventful then my year." She smiled to him once her blush had died down some.

Julian looked up at her and smiled. "Hey again." He glanced down and smuged a couple lines to smooth the drawing. He was drawing a simple rose with a ribbon tied around the stem.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Lily: I glanced over his shoulder, looking at what he was drawing. "Seriously, that's so good. I could never draw like that." i remarked appreciatively. I enjoyed looking at art, but was no good at creating it. I was better with books and numbers and such.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Sutton chuckled and nodded as the fire was finally started. "Yeah, it did sound a little creepy, but I love fire, too." She didn't consider herself a pyro, but she might have been close. She really did love fire. She thought it was kind of amazing to watch. "Wanna sit with me?" She asked, her stomach tightening a little.

Kal chuckled and shrugged. "Finally got Arcadian to come out one a few dates with me, but she doesn't want to be anything more than friends," he sighed and then shrugged. "I guess I don't really have anything special except for the first time in six months, I'm actually single. Not pretending to be single... Like, really single."

Hunter laughed and saw faint smoke tendrils raising about the trees. "Well, there's no arguing about it now," he said, taking back his knife. "Let's head over," he chuckled, holding his arm out like an old fashioned gentleman. He had always done that, but she had never taken it. it was kind of like a long running joke. The day that she took it, he'd assume the apocalypse was beginning.

Zo smelled smoke and smiled. "The bonfire's strating," he said "C'mon." He grabbed her wrist and lead her through the trails of the camp quickly, laughing excitedly. There were always tons of smores and things at the bonfire and usually music and dancing and it was all good fun. It was also a good time to catch a glimpse of someone you might like.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Joss rolled her eyes and shook her head, sticking her other earbud back in but lowering the music so she could still here.
"Hold out your arm to Destiny," She muttered as they walked over.
"Think they'll have s'mores?"
She might have lost weight, but she still had a sweet tooth that wasn't about to be lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Cyrus: "Well, im glad im not the only one who loves fire in a not-creepy way." i said, smiling. I registered a question despite my typically spacy demeanor. "Yeah, sure! Id love to sit with you." i said, grinning and shaking my bangs out of my face absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Destiny laughed lightly and blushed as he started dragging her along the trails. She grabbed her guitar as he dragged her along. "Think they'll let me play at the bon fire?" She asked him as they walked. She slipped her guitar strap over her head and shifted her guitar so it was on her back.

Julian laughed lightly and closed the sketch pad. "Thanks. I think the bon fire is starting...We should probably head over." He stood up and tucked the journal under his arm.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Lily: I blinked, suddenly remembering the bonfire id been planning on ignoring. Well, at least if there were someone i knew there, it wouldnt be so bad. "Probably." i said, glancing over to where they were preparing for the fire.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Sutton smiled and when she turned her back, she could feel her cheeks light up a little. The fire was pretty big now and her eyes were wide. She sat down on a big log that was near the pit that had been dragged over like a seat. Cyrus sat beside her and her stomach flipped a little. But... She didn't like boys like that.

Zo chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe," he said. He wasn't one for the music, really. he really liked the talking and the whole atmosphere, even though the signing was the music part he favored the most. Bonfires always made him feel younger, like he felt at the beginning of the camp. He found a seat and pulled Destiny down beside him laughing quietly.

"I know they'll have s'mores, m'sear. It wouldn't be Camp Love ake without it," Hunter chuckled. "Okay... Maybe it would, but it'd be less good." He grinned and sat down by Zo and Destiny, greeting them with a wide smile. He motioned for Joss to sit beside him and raised an eyebrow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Cyrus: I settled next to Sutton on the log, watching the fire happily. I was starting to get tired, and it was nice to just be able to relax near the fire. It'd been a long day. Long, but very good, and id met a new person. Thinking about Sutton made my heart do something... well, something abnormal. It surprised me a little. What was that about? But it was probably nothing. I pushed it aside.

(Haha, Cyrus can be very dense sometimes XD)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Joss sat down beside him.
"Speaking of Love Lake...have you set your eye on one of your swooning-followers yet?" She nodded at a group of girls who were huddled up staring at Hunter, but looking away whenever he looked over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Destiny laughed lightly as she was pulled down next to him. She put her guitar on the ground behind them. "Hey guys." She smiled to Hunter and Joss. The heat of the fire didnt reach her fully, so the cool night air seemed to pierce through her thin jacket. Not the best choice for this type of thing. She rubbed her amrs and hoped she would heat up.
It took her a couple minutes to realize that she was sitting between the two guys she had mixed feelings for. She knew she had a crush on Zo, and that she wanted to be friends again with Hunter. But did hunter stilll have a crush on her or not? And if he did, should she give him a chance? Great.....now she had just confused herself with her own thoughts.

Julian chuckled softly. "C'mon...there'll be s'mores." He coaxed her into coming, a smile on his face. He wanted at least one face he knew to be there. He hadnt exactly bonded with anyone else yet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

Lily: I rolled my eyes, but smiled. "I actually dont like s'mores that much. But i'll come." i said. Id been having a hard time focusing on my book anyways, for some reason.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Sutton looked down, thankful for the heat of the fire warming her. Her hair had dried and instead of being pin-straight, it was hanging in beachy waves down her back. She had never really seen her hair do this. She glanced back up at Cyrus and smiled. "Do you like s'mores?" She asked.

Hunter chuckled and shook his head. "No one from over there," he assured her, grinning over at the group of girls who seemed to burst into delighted laughter. This was NOT the attention he was used to. "That just freaks me out a little."

Zo chuckled at Destiny and sighed, slipping out of his coat, thankful for his long sleeved shirt. "Do you want this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Maybe they should sit somewhere else... But he really didn't want to move, especially now that it was getting more crowded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 am

Cyrus: I grinned. "Yeah, they're pretty good. The sugar makes me really hyper though. Like, WAY more hyper than usual. Or it can. Sometimes it doesnt. Its hard to say. My parents usually hate taking the chance though." i said, laughing a bit. Allowing me to consume sugar was a gamble that most people who knew me werent willing to take.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

Joss grinned in amusement. "Come on now, give them a chance."
She paused and raised her eyebrows, jaw dropping.
"Wait a second, buddy, are you saying there is someone? Not from over there, but..." She looked past him at Destiny.
"It's still her, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

Destiny was lost in her thoughts when he asked her. She blinked a couple times, and had to think about what he was saying to her. She looked over to him and smiled gratefully. "Thanks. I thought this jacket was warmer..." she let her voice carry off as she slipped into his coat. it hung losely on her shoulders, but gave her the warmth she needed.

Julian nodded and led her to the camp fire. He grabbed two empty seats for them and sat down. He patted the spot next to him for her. They were close enough to get some heat fromthe flame, bu far enough that smoke wouldn't attack them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am

Lily: I sat next to him, actually glad to be near the warm fire. I hadnt realized how cool it had gotten and i hadnt bothered with a sweater. "So, have you been here before?" i asked, the question suddenly occurring to me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

Hunter looked over at Destiny and his eyes widened.
"No," Hunter said uneasily. "Why do you keep bringing her up? Are you really so insecure about our relationship?" He joked, portraying mock hurt. He couldn't help but be a little curious why she did.... His crush had been two years ago.

Sutton smirked. "Do you want some?" She asked. There was a bag coming around and she was more than happy to see him be hyper. She normally found that type of thing entertaining, to say the least. "I mean, i don't eat them, but..." She trailed.

Zo chuckled and shrugged. "What are friends for?" He looked into the campfire, feeling half dazed and then smiled back at her, the fire making him look warmer in general. It made him a little more tan, his eyes a little more bright, his hair a little more gold. He always said that his better side was whichever side had fire next to it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

Joss laughed. "Our relationship -- riiight."
She shrugged. "I dunno. I just like to tease you, and teasing about crushes is the most fun, don't ya think?"
"I've never seen you around your other crushes, so."
She looked at him curiously.
"Have you ever even had other crushes? Been on a date?"
For some reason Joss doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next