the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:47 pm

James blinked and gave her an odd look. "You ever meet a killer before?' He raised an eyebrow. "Besides me."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Synder: "Honestly? No. Otherwise id likely be dead and not here in the first place." i pointed out. "Why do you ask?" i asked, cocking my head to one side a bit, a puzzled expression on my face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

James finished his spagetti and sat it on the coffee table. "Then how would you know what a killer does and dosn't do?" He leaned back on the couch, intent on trying to figure out what he was going to do with her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Synder: I shrugged. "I dont. But as a general rule, i dont think that people, myself included, really think about killers living normal lives." i said. "Usually when you think about a killer, you think of them... well, killing people or disposing of bodies or running from cops or something. Its mostly a media-feuled stereotype, but i think people feel safer thinking that average, normal people couldnt possibly be killers. Deep down, you know its not reality at all, but its still strange to think of killers as normal." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

James yawned and laid his head in his hands. "True. Now are you going to sit or what?" He bit his lip as he thought about where she would sleep....Jessica would kill him if he let the human sleep in her bed, so he'd have to have the couch while she slept in his bed....He shuddered at the thought.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Synder: I wasnt sure why he wanted me to sit, but did so anyways, moving and perching on the far end of the couch. He looked deep in thought for a moment and then shuddered. I shot him a puzzled look, but didnt ask questions. I figured pestering him too much was bad for my chances of survival.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

James finally gave up searching for somthing to watch, tossed the remote at the girl and left the room to the restroom to shower. He relocked everything mentally and stepped under the hot water.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Synder: I caught the remote, turning the TV off and going back to stand by the window, staring out across the city and wondering where my brother was right now. I was probably more worried about him than i was myself. Who knew why. It was just the case.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

James rememerged from the rest room wearing a pair of shorts. He tossed on a t-shirt, not wanting the girl to see the V shaped scar on his back and entered the living room. He froze as he felt the energy of a demon outside. "I'd step back from that window if I were you." His voice sounded like it was a normal conversation, though in his mind he was wondering what he'd gotten himself into.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Synder: I blinked, surprised. Did he think i was going to attempt to jump out or something? I wasnt THAT stupid. The window was locked anyways. But i did as i was told anyways. "Er, okay..." i said, stepping back from the window. I was getting a bad feeling, the prickling in the back of my mind that warned me of danger, and i started getting a bit nervous. Was there something going on?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 pm

James brushed past her and looked out the window. He narrowed his eyes trying to see better, and....there! He saw a shadow past below and behind a different building. "I believe we're being watched."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Synder: I tilted my head to one side slightly. "Oh really? And why would that be, hmm?" i asked. My immediate thought was police, but the gut feeling i was getting told me otherwise.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

"Demons are sore losers." He talked about them as though they were ordinary, but to him they were. "They want you miss looks for trouble."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Synder: I blinked. Demons?! Okay, well, now i knew what those thigns in the alley had been..... "Ahhh, crap. So now ive got demons looking for me?" i said, slightly distressed. "And that's not my name. My name's Synder, although i doubt you care. And i dont go looking for trouble. It just seems to find me. I was just walking home from the library!" i protested. Well, it was official. My life was crazy wierd and seriously suckish.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

James blinked. "You're right. I don't care." He debated wether or not to just hand her over to the demons, but he decided this could be fun. He heard a thunk on the roof and the scratching of claws. "Looks like we're about to have company girl." He looked up at the cieling.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Synder: "Ohhhh, crap....." i said, nervously glancing up at the cieling, biting my lip. I was no good in a fight, especially not against demons, who, i would guess, were likely harder to kill than the average human. Ask me anything about plants or herbs, and i could answer it. Ask me to take on a demon? Yeah, no, not happening.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

James gave a wicked smile, went over to the window, opend it, and climbed out, the height not bothering him a bit as he jumped onto the roof in a crouch. He blinked as he looked at the hydra demon. It's tail swayed back and forth and three large heads on thick necks stared at him with deadly red eyes. James dodged to the side as one struck at him and in the same move he removed his dagger from its seath.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Synder: Okay, so, jumping out the window. One more wierd thing about my captor. I heard bad noises overhead and decided to take cover, heart hammering again. Yeah, this mortal peril thing.... was definately not suiting me. And why the hell did these demons want ME of all people so badly anyways?! I missed the time before today, when my life wasnt complicated.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 pm

"Strike one!" He dodged another lunging head full of sharp teeth. "Strike two!" He dodged yet another one, but this time jumped over it sending the dagger into the middle of its back. "Strike three, you're out!" He landed on his feet, the demon already disintergrating and returning to its own dimension. James wiped his hand together and hanging upside down and flipping into the window. "Scaredy cat." He shut the window, relocking it, and wipped his now black with blood dagger against his pant legs.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Synder: "Is it gone?" i asked, emerging from where id been taking cover under a table. "Its not going to come in here and, like, eat me or something, right?" i said, trying to figure out just how much danger i was in right now. It seemed to be changing frequently today.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

James gave her a amused glance. "Oh trust me, they don't want to eat you. Killing is their only goal." He reseathed his dagger and crossed his arms, only then noticing the pain in his left shoulder blade, but he ignored it, use to pain.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Synder: "Hence the 'or something' in that sentence." i said dryly. "And why me?! I didnt do anything, dangit!" i said, banging my head on the wall on purpose. I suddenly spotted a bit of a nasty looking cut on his left shoulder blade. "You're hurt." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

James shook his head. "You got away, their prey never escapes, and I'll live thanks." He heard thunder in the distance and a sheet of rain pounded against the window a few seconds after.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Synder: "Yes, but it'll still require some medical attention. Do you have a first aid kit somewhere?" i asked. I hated seeing people hurt. I was always patching up Drake whenever the moron did something stupid and got hurt, or if one of my mom's wierd herbal concoctions exploded and burned her, or.... well.... let's just say i was the nurse to my VERY accident prone family.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 pm

James tilted his head. "I don't need a first aid kit, no. I'll heal....I think." He barely felt the pain. His skin was like glass, unfeeling, though he did feel the shadow of a pain in his mind.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next