the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 pm

No. It's fine. =D

James and Jessica's head snapped to her. James scowled. "I haven't exactly made up my mind about that little girl."

Jessica gave a frustrated sigh, ignoring her. "Are you seriously going to give up trying to get our lives back!? You're a jerk, no more than that. You know that right?" Her fists clenched as James gave a cocky smirk.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

wow, wait, he already has a sister? O.o
what has changed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Synder: I sighed. Great. So my life was still in potential danger. Id never experienced mortal peril before, but i was certainly tiring of it very quickly. But why would he want to kill me? I didnt even know him! What had i ever done?! Maybe the other girl was right and he was just insane. I REALLY hoped he decided to let me go instead of kill me. I liked living.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 pm

haha, wait, so jessica pretty much is artemis? XD
*ponders how she's going to make this work*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:03 pm

(I could just change her to being a friend, and nothing but the fact they don't have wings in this one.)

Jessica shook with anger and, turning on her heels walked out the door, slamming it closed behind her.

James turned to the girl and raised an eyebrow, unsure what he was going to do. His eyes narrowed as yet again the thoughts of killing her hurt him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 pm

*ponders some more* it's up to you. Artemis will start out as unfallen though, whether or not she falls again this time depends on how it plays out

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Your choice. I don't care. =)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Synder: I studied the guy carefully. "So, if you plan on killing me, why not just stab me in the alley and be done with it? Why take me back here? Blood is pretty hard to get out of carpet, you know." i pointed out. "And i still dont understand why you'd want to kill me in the first place. I dont even know you." i said thoughtfully, frowning a bit. I was surprised i could be so talkative under the circumstances, but hey, people always said you should know your enemy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Artemis sighed, descending through the clouds back to earth. She looked around and allowed her appearance to morph to something less.... angelic. Now was not the time to be drawing attention to herself. She reached out with her mind till she found a familiar presence. She frowned, was it her, or had it gotten darker since they had last met?
She pushed back her worry and set off after it

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Drake: That was it, she'd been gone too long. I was going to go and look for her. I yelled to my mom that i was going out and pulled a jacket and my shoes on, heading out. I knew Synder's last stop had been the library, so i retraced her route, eventually spotting something in the glow of the streetlamps. It was hiding in an alley. A bag. I walked into the alley, taking a closer look. It was Synder's, but Synder was nowhere in sight. Panic clutched me. There was no doubt in my mind now that she'd been taken. I picked up the bag, glancing around. Whatever had happened.... no, i didnt want to know. I debated calling the cops, but what were they going to do? She'd just disappeared, wtihout a trace. This was a sheltered alley - there were unlikely to be any eyewitnesses. So what would i do? I had to get Synder back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm

James gave her a dark look. "If you really want me to kill you I'd love to, but lets just say I'm not in my right mind right now." He slipped off his shirt as he threw it into the hamper and he locked the doors and windows with his mind, cutting off any escape for her.

(Forgot to mention angels have strong mental abilities.)

Xavier walked down the gloomy streets kicking debris out of his way. He had his hood up hiding his face as his eyes glowed red in hunger.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Synder: "No, i enjoy living. But since you've made it clear that my death is a possibility, it would be good to at least understand the motive behind it." i said. I could tell he wasnt in his right mind. What kind of sane person randomly kidnapped a total stranger?!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Eel, I'm on my iPod, I'll pick this back up after dinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:03 pm

kk

Xavier went to walking the dark and gloomy alleys. He frowned as he smelt a familier scent and smelled the air as he entered a new one. The air smelled of blood, demons, and....James? He tilted his head and followed his old friend's scent.

James still stared at her, trying to answer the question himself. "I don't have to tell you anything." His face darkend and he made his way to the kitchen, comfortable with the ability of being able to find her again, and the locked windows and doors helped.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Synder: I rolled my eyes. "No, you dont. I wasnt demanding. I was asking a simple question." i said. I stood, pacing absently. Trying to run was likely a bad idea, not a good option. But i had to get out of here somehow! It was more irritating that he wouldnt explain why i was here or what he wanted with me, much less what he planned to do with me. The uncertainty of my future made me nervous, and for better or worse, i wished i had some idea of what was going to happen.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

James pushed the bundle of nerves that was her in the back of his head as he grabbed some left overs from the fridge. His head throbbed as he thought about what he'd do with her. He couldn't make himself kill her....why? He'd never had trouble killing before.....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Synder: Eventually i strode over to the window, simply staring out into the dark. I wondered where Drake was right now, whether or not he realized what had happened. If he was worried. It seemed likely. I was now gone far longer than id said i would be. I hoped he didnt spend all night out looking for me. I bit my lip nervously, wondering if id ever see him again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

James warmed up some stuff to make spagetti. He sighed. Well if he wasn't going to kill her now, might as well feed her. He walked back quitely into the living room. "Hungry?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Synder: I was slightly startled when the voice came from right behind me, and i turned, facing my captor. "Hmm? Oh, no, thank you." i said. I supposed mortal peril robbed oyu of your appetite.... although frankly, it hadnt been very long since id last eaten. Besides, i didnt trust him. Who knew what he'd do to any food he offered me? I knew if he intended to hold me hostage here for any length of time, i was going to have to eat eventually, but for now i could safely decline the offer of food.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 pm

James raised an eyebrow and took a bit himself. "Whatever you say." He flopped down on the couch, making sure to go to the very far side since there was no where else for the girl to sit. He flipped through the channels looking for somthing to watch.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Synder: I blinked slightly, taking in the oddness of the scene. Here i was, abducted by a random stranger, with my life potentially threatened, and i was just standing in his living room while he ate spaghetti and watched TV. The absurdity was just.... hilarious. I couldnt help it. I burst out laughing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 pm

James bit back a smile. "What's so funny?" He gave her an odd look, thinking that everything was catching up with her, or she was just plain insane. He eyed her, still moving between killing her and....and.....well he hadn't planned that far ahead yet. He could always erase her memories.....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Synder: I was practically doubled over from laughter, eyes watering, but managed to stop and straighten up, brushing tears of laughter from teh corners of my eyes. "Its just so funny! Being kidnapped and then winding up in a scene that's so.... normal." i said, grinning and laughing a bit more. "It just seems so wierd that i just had to laugh."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm

James gave her an unamused look then turned back to watching the t.v. and eating my spagetti, ways to solve my problem running through my mind. "You're forgetting the fact you're in a room with somone that can kill you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Synder: I blinked. "Oh, no. I know you can kill me whenever you want. That's half of what makes it hilarious." i said bluntly. "You never think of killers acting normal, and just.... being in such a normal situation with someone whose kidnapped me and threatened my life is funny for some reason." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next