the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 7 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Kylia stared at James then looked back up at Lorrick. "Promise you'll come see me?" she asked, the tears still falling down her cheeks. Her stomach shifted against him, a small kick making her jump slightly. She still hadn't gotten use to that.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 7 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Lorrick kissed away the tears on her cheeks, not caring that James was still staring at him. "I promise I'll try my hardest," he whispered, bending to kiss her belly. "I won't leave until you fall asleep, okay?" His voice was strong and soft as he tried his hardest to keep his emotions in check. Damn things.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Kylia gave a small nod and burried her face in his chest, cursing herself for feeling tired. It ment he would leave faster and she would be alone with James. James...just because he was an angel, and Lorrick's friend, didn't mean she trusted him. Her stomach rolled and she hurried inside to the bathroom, leaving them without a second thought. She closed the door and locked it before finding herself bent over the toilet with the dry heaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Lorrick followed her quickly, standing next to the bathroom door, his forehead resting on the wood.
"Quite a fighter you've got there," James muttered from behind him.
Lorrick didn't say anything for a while before he turned toward his friend. "Be good to her," he whispered, his voice pleading. "Protect her. I don't know when I'll be back...." He couldn't help the tear that snuck from his barriers. "If she has the twins before I can get back...." His words trailed off.
James studied him, his face softening. He walked up to Lorrick, placing his hand on his shoulder in a firm grip. "You have my word the twins and Kylia will be safe," he murmured before pulling a little black box from his pocket. "I brought it like you had asked?" The question of what it was for hung in the air.
Lorrick smiled softly, another small tear falling "Thanks. It's just.... Something to tell her I'm coming back for her."

Gotta go to work! Be back around 10!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Kylia sat against the wall for a long moment as she tried to catch her breath. Tears spilled down her cheeks as her stomach cramped because it was so empty. Pineapple forced its way to the front of her mind, making her frown. She didn't want pineapple, but she craved it. She wiped the tears from her cheeks before standing and rinsing her mouth out. She then went and unlocked the door, opening it slowly. She jumped slightly, her face flooding with color at seeing both of them standing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Seeing that she was alright, James turned on his heal without a word and walked into the other room. Lorrick took Kylia's hand and pulled her toward him, kissing her hair. "I love you," he whispered, clutching the box as he wrapped his arms around her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Kylia watched James go, waiting till he was fully out of the room before she turned her attention back to Lorrick. "I love you more," she said softly, reaching up on her tip toes to kiss him. She sat back on her heels and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the room she had deemed hers, it had the best view of the sea and had its own entrance to the widow's walk. She closed the door behind them and then wrapped her arms around him, burrying her face in his chest. She really didn't want to loose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Lorrick closed his eyes, his arms wrapped tightly around Kylia's small frame. They stood like that for a moment before he spoke. "I don't know how long I'm going to be gone," he whispered softly. "But I'll try my damnest to come back to you, do you hear me?" He pulled back slightly to give her a small kiss before he slowly bent down to one knee, a small, bittersweet smile pulling up the corner of his lips. "And when I do..." He opened up the black box to show a simple silver ring resting in the small pillow. Diamonds dotted the band, a slightly larger one sitting proudly in the center. His eyes were locked with hers, his love for her shinning through them. "...I was hoping you'd become my wife."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Kylia's hands flew to her mouth, her eyes and mouth both wide in surprise. Immediately she began to cry, nodding frantically because she was unable to form coherent words through her tears. She normally wouldn't have been like this, but her emotions were off as it was, and now he was leaving. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply, her tears falling onto his cheeks. "Yes, yes I will," she finally managed to get out through the tears and kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Lorrick grinned through her kisses before kissing her back just as deeply, holding her close to him. This girl turned his life upside down, brought back all that was missing and then some. She was his life and he was going to do everything in his power to protect her and their babies from harm. Even if that meant leaving them. The thought of what was going to happen made his heart freeze, but there was nothing else to be done. He slid the ring on her finger, kissing it before kissing her again. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself," he whispered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Kylia gave a small nod, the tears still streaming down her cheeks. "I p-promise, Lorrick," she fell to her knees infront of him, burrying her face in his chest. "I l-love you so much," she said as she tried to stop her tears, though it wasn't working very well. "P-promise to n-not leave until I'm asleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"I promise," Lorrick whispered, lifting her up to set her softly on the bed. He laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her, wanting to protect her from everything beyond the cabin. A few stray tears escaped down his cheeks as he burried his face in her hair, breathing in her scent. "I love you more than anything, you remember that," he whispered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Kylia clung to his shirt as she burried herself as close to him as possible. "I will," she said quietly, her eyes drooping shut. She tried to force them to stay open, but it didn't work at all. She kissed his chest gently as her eyes closed, the tears continuing to fall silently. "I'll love you forever," she murmered just before sleep finally took her over, her knuckles white from clinging to his shirt so tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Lorrick watched as she slept, finally letting the tears that he tried so hard to keep hidden from her fall over the rims of his eyes. He couldn't remember how long he stayed like that, just watching her sleep peacefully in his arms, but James finally came into the room, his shirt off and wings unfolded.
"You have to go, mate," he whispered, his voice ever-so-slightly accented from where his last charge had lived. "The suns nearly over the horizen. You don't want her waking up to find you still here."
Lorrick sighed and nodded, knowing he was right. Slowly and carefully, he untangled himself from Kylia's body, kissing her forehead and belly before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him and James.
"You know this is ludechrist(sp?), right?" James asked, his arms crossed over his pale chest. "All of this for a girl. A girl that will most likely die long before you will. You'll look like you're barely thirty when she's pushing fifty. Nothing is---"
Lorrick shut him up with a solid punch to the jaw. James merely winced, blinking in slight surprise.
"I need your word that you'll protect them," Lorrick growled, stepping closer to him. "Your word that you'll do everything you can to keep them safe."
James glared at him, the taste of copper filling his mouth.
"James, I swear to God---"
"You saved my life just as many times as I've saved yours, Lorrick. I owe this to you, even if I don't like it."
Studying him for a moment longer, Lorrick nodded and turned around to step through a window and get on the widow's walk. "You're going to have an ugly bruise," he called before unfolding his wings and taking off into the sky.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

Kylia woke with a start around nine in the morning, the sun pushing through the open window along with a light salty breeze. She looked around and felt the tears prick at her eyes when she found Lorrick was gone, but she didn't have to long to be sad. Morning sickness hit her like a ton of bricks and before she knew it she was stumbling to the bathroom and clutching the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 am

James looked over from the pile of freshly cut logs he was setting next to the stove, his eyebrows raised. He didn't bother to get up to check on her, knowing she wasn't in any immediate danger.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 am

Kylia curled into a ball after the dry heaves and cried, holding her left hand to her heart, the ring seeming like a life line. She stayed there most of the day, not coming out to eat although she knew she needed to. It wasn't until the sun was setting that she finally emeraged, her hair a tossled, yet beatuiful mess as she went in search of the bags that Lorrick had bought her. She dug through them till she found the pineapple, and then clutching it to her chest, she went up to the widows walk and sat, staring out over the ocean as she ate her pineapple in silence, waiting for him to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 am

James sighed andj pushed himself to his feet, running his fiingers through his blonde hair, making it a tossled mess. "You're going to kill yourself if all you eat is pineapple," he called out to her, walking into the kitchen to make something else.

Lorrick walked down the alleyway he had killed Landon, his eyes scanning every shadow, every movement, every source of noise. "Get your ass out here, Devin," he called, not knowing for sure the gang leader was here. "We have some talking to do."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am

Kylia didn't budge, her knees pulled to her chest and the empty pineapple container next to her. She brushed the tears from her cheeks as she watched the waves crash rythmically against the shore. How long had it been since she had sang? She couldn't remember. Maybe the last time that she was in the hospital? Or was it when Lorrick didn't remember who she was? Another tear slipped down her cheek as she cleared her throat, remembering the song she had sang for him at her very last gig before everything else started. Her lips parted as she softly began to sing for the first time in almost a year, her voice still as clear as it had been when she had first met Lorrick. As she sang, her voice grew in volume until she felt comfortable.

"You are everything I need to see
Smile and sunlight makes sunlight to me
Laugh and come and look into me
Drips of moonlight washing over me
Can I show you what you want from me

Angel of mine, can I thank you
You have saved me time and time again
Angel, I must confess
It's you that always gives me strength
And I don't know where I'd be without you

After all these years, one thing is true
Constant force within my heart is you
You touch me, I feel I'm moving into you
I treasure every day I spend with you
All the things I am come down to you

Angel of mine
Let me thank you
You have saved me time and time again
Angel, I must confess
It's you that always gives me strength
And I don't know where I'd be without you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 am

Devin chuckled as he stared down at Lorrick from the fire escape. "You rang?" He said with a cocky air, leaning against the railing. "Where's your pet? I was really hoping to see her again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Lorrick had his arms crossed over his chest, his wings unfolded and his shirt torn. He looked up at Devin, hate pouring from every inch of his body. "Do you enjoy trying to piss me off?"

James listened to her sing as he started the fire in the stove and began to make chicken noodle soup. When he was finished, he went onto the widow's walk to find her. "Food on the table."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Kylia jumped when he interupted her and looked over at him with untrusting eyes. It wasn't that she thought he was a bad man, it was just that he was a man. Angel or not, he was still a man and in her experiance, men were not someone to trust. Even Lorrick didn't have her full trust, though he had more of it than anyone. "Do I have to come in?" she asked, her voice quiet. She didn't want to leave the spot on the widow's walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deven grinned down at him and chuckled. "Come on now Lorrick, can't you take a joke anymore?" He leaned over the fire rail, a dark glint in his eye. "So, where'd you hide her? Out of state? Somewhere in the forest? Or on the beach? I hear the beach is more romantic, probably get more bang that way huh?" he winked at him and chuckled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Lorrick shrugged, trying his damnest to not let the bastard get him even more pissed off. "Out of state is a given, the forest has too many animals to deem it safe, and the beach is too open." He snapped his wings once, lifting into the air with an alarming speed, only to land right infront of Devin. Before he could really put together what had just happened, Lorrick brought his fist around, hiting him in the gut. "So guess again."

James studied her for a minute before shrugging and turning around. "Eat where ever you like. Just don't expect me to bring your meal to you. I'm your body guard, not your servant." With that, he walked away.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Deven doubled over and quickly got out of the way, running to the roof top. "I will find her. No matter what you try I will find her. And when I do, there is nothing you can do to stop me. I have angels looking for her." He grinned, moving to the edge of the building, standing on the ledge. "She will be mine." With that he stepped off the ledge and disapeared from sight.

Kylia sighed and thought for a moment, deciding she'd get up and get the food later. At the moment, she didn't want to move. She ended up totally forgetting about food, singing softly to her babies as she watched the sun rise into the sky and set on the horizon, eventually falling asleep in a ball on the widows walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Lorrick growled as Devin got away from him, his wings twitching in the wind. Angels. He had angels looking for her. And if the angels found her, they'd have no choice but report to the GWC that she was pregnant. "Dammit!" he yelled, yanking his cell phone out of his jacket pocket.

James found Kylia asleep on the widow's walk, curled in on herself. Sighing, he looked up at the sky, shaking his head. "You owe me, Lorrick," he muttered before bending down to pick her up. He took her into her bedroom, gently setting her on her bed right as his cell phone began to ring. Looking at the caller ID, he chuckled. "Speak of the Devil," he muttered. "Hello?"
"James, they're looking for her."
With his eyebrows pulling together, James looked over at Kylia's sleeping form. "What the hell are you talking about?"
"The angels. I told you about Devin, remember? He's sending the angels after her. I have no doubt they'll find her. James, you hav--"
"Lorrick, calm the hell down. She's fine. Don't worry. You have my word, do you understand me?"
He listened to Lorrick sigh deeply on the other end of the line. "Alright. I'm going to keep going after Devin. I'll call you whenever I can."
James nodded and hung up with him before turning and heading out of the room.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next