the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 11 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm

(i'll brb)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm

((IKR? Okay then!))

Edgar was shocked when Dagger left a huge red handprint on his cheek. "Dude! Get your mind outta the gutter! I meant something else!"

Dagger looked over at him and then to Ember, he must've been telling the truth. So she just sighed. "Fine, but listen to me, Ed. Don't think you can just walk all over her with your Rico Suave moves. 'Cause I ain't buying it!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Ira stood and got him a mug of steaming coffee, sliding it in front of it. "Hanging out here sounds good," he said. For some reason, he couldn't believe that James was twenty two. He didn't seem that much older than his own ninteen, but he was. He tried not to watch James as he sat there. He was happy in the silence, comfortable.

Silas looked down at their hands and smiled. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said with a nod. It'd be nice to hang out with him a little bit more before their next make out session.... Or so Silas couldn't help but hope.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm

James thanked Ira for the coffee and took a small sip of it, making sure to blow off some of the steam and trying not to burn his tongue off. "So did you sleep okay? I'm sorry I kinda overloaded you last night. You know, with the deep conversations and..." the sweet embraces and the soft kissing and the wanting to just pounce you. He kept the rest out so that he wouldn't make Ira blush. "...whatnot."

Elliot called over a taxi and took them to a small cafe where they ordered coffee and sat down outside and enjoyed the sunny day. "So, what's been going on in your world? Like have you been to any good parties?" Elliot asked, remembering that Silas liked going to parties. But then, his mind slipped to a more pressing matter to him, "...Do you have a girlfriend?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Silas' went wide and then he shook his head. "No good parties," he said. "And as of late, no girlfriend," he said with a small shrug. He hadn't had a girlfriend in... Six months. That was when he was going through his sexuality crisis, though, so she didn't really mean a lot to him.

Ira filled the blanks with his own words, a light blush rising to his cheeks. "It's fine, James," he said, looking up through his lashes and shrugging half heartedly. "I slept okay. I didn't really get a lot of sleep," he said. He had spents some of the night in a slight panic, having woken up in a nightmare about his family. Then, remembering James in the other room had brought on silent tears. He had fallen alseep shortly after, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:((IKR? Okay then!))

Edgar was shocked when Dagger left a huge red handprint on his cheek. "Dude! Get your mind outta the gutter! I meant something else!"

Dagger looked over at him and then to Ember, he must've been telling the truth. So she just sighed. "Fine, but listen to me, Ed. Don't think you can just walk all over her with your Rico Suave moves. 'Cause I ain't buying it!"
Ember was surprised how confident and independant Dagger was acting. She was definitely not the one to back down from a challenge, it seemed.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Elliot nodded in understanding, "Well that's no good." He didn't really know what he meant by that, whether it wasn't good that he didn't have any good parties or no girlfriend. Elliot's mind worked in stranges ways. "Then again, girls are only good for trophy showings, after that they get kinda bitchy. That's why I perfer men." Elliot looked up at Silas, worried if he had said too much, so he tried changing the subject. "So me and my work-buddies one night went to this club after work and we saw this sexy guy across the place. So we tried to get him over towards us, well he did but...he had a butter face so we all just tried to brush him off."
Elliot was terrible at light conversation.

James eyes soften, but he was worried when Ira said he didn't get much sleep. He also got embarrassed when he saw a blush come across Ira's cheeks, he must've knew what he meant by "whatnot." "I'm sorry, I guess you could go back and get more rest if you wanted."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Edgar let out a sigh, feeling like Dagger was just all talk. But he kept his mouth shut. "Yes m'am."

Dagger also let out a sigh, feeling like Edgar was being sarcastic. "Are we going? This place smells of alcohol and dirty men!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Ember nodded.
"Yes, let's go. I'm kinda hungry, actually."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Silas laughed in surprise at his bluntness, raising an eyebrow. He couldn't help but wonder how the guy felt. He also wondered what he would have done if he was in the guys shoes. For some reason, he found himself wondering if he was acceptable to be seen with. He wouldn't consider himself too ungly and he felt like Elliot might agree.

Ira shook his head and then shrugged. "I'm okay. I don't sleep that well very often, so this isn't a pressing matter. He brought his cup to the sink and then turned to face James, his eyes softer, younger, holding a slightly sad light. Instead of pondering, though, he crossed back and went to his couch, sitting with his arms wrapped around his legs. Not exactly sad, more of... Alone. That's why he couldn't sleep, either. His neck was crooked, though, so he was watching James.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

This stuck me as James' song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgxnjgVFi4

Mostly the chorus ^-^
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Edgar nodded to Ember. "Yeah we can go eat." He then lead the girls to the car where they went to a nice resturaunt and got seated and had their menus.

Dagger was in awe as she saw the eatery that they went to. She didn't even think she had ever been in one before. So this was a first.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Ember realized she hadn't even changed from her dress, but she didn't really care at the moment. Right now, she just wanted to get some decent food for once. "Hmm. I don't know what I should order." Everything sounded good to her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Elliot noticed Silas' odd expression. He assumed it was from his bluntness. "Oh, don't worry! I'm not that shallow of a person. I just act like it in front of my co-workers, mostly because they're cunts. My mother taught me better than that." He then crossed his knees underneath the table, placing his face in his hand and leaning against the table. "And don't worry, it's not like I'm saying that you're too ugly to be seen with me. On the contrary."

James felt a small lump in his throat, wanting to go sit next to Ira and hold him like last night. But he was afraid if he did, Ira would get embarrassed. So instead he turned around and kept his eyes on Ira. Thinking of changing the topic. But instead he said what was on his mind. "Why don't you get enough sleep?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Edgar smirked at Ember. "You can have anything you want, they're all good here. So just pick one."

Dagger looked at the menu, surprised that there were so many options to choose from. "Can I have everything then?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Ember continued to scan over the menu until she finally decided. "I'll just get some fries and a drink," she said, laying down the menu.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Edgar smirk turned to a genuine smile and told the waiter what he and Ember wanted. He also told them that Dagger would take the kiddie meal.

"What?! I'm not a kid!" Dagger exclaimed, puffing out her cheeks.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Ira's cheeks burned again and he looked at the doorway to his room. "Because I'm always alone," he said, looking back at James. He wanted him to come sit with him, but James hadn't moved for a reason. He probably felt like he made some sort of mistake about kissing him last night. Ira had kissed him on the cheek, too! Had that been a stupid move on his part? He bit him lip hard and looked at his t.v. screen.

Silas crossed his legs, just taking in the fact that he talked so freely. His leg was touching Elliot's now, but he didn't really notice. He was too busy studying him with a tiny smile. "Glad to know you don't think I'm ugly," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Ember couldn't help but laugh. It had been forever since she actually laughed, considering nothing had gone so well during her life in the city.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm

James couldn't take it anymore, he had to go and sit with him. But he had to be careful. Always careful James. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" he asked, already standing up.

"Well that's always good," Elliot replied, feeling Silas' leg touching his. Then again, he didn't think Silas noticed, so he didn't. "what do you think about me, though?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Edgar smiled when he heard Ember's laugh, it sounded so genuine and pretty. He wanted her to always laugh like that. "Well, tell me something about yourselves, girls."

Dagger began first, though she was still upset about Edgar's running over her. "Well, I'm a street kid."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Ember frowned, thinking back to her family. "My family was murdered when the government found out what we were. I've spent most of my life in their labs. I've been on the streets for almost a month now."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Edgar furrowed his brow, upset about Ember's past. "I'm sorry, but don't worry. We'll get you out of here and take care of this corrupt world."

Dagger then finally spoke up. "But how can one city take on a whole whole?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm

"Not at all," Ira said, wondering it her could read minds or something. That was ridiculous, though. Ira tried to keep a faily straight head when it came to reality, though he knew that Nirvana was crawling with paranormals. Ira had to remind himself to to break and snuggle up to James right off. He wanted to, though. He liked the warth and saftey it gave him.

"You're something new. You're cool and cute and you made me snap out of my rut yesterday. You're a challenge and you talk like I'm someone you've know forever," Silas said, smiling a tiny bit. He really liked Elliot and he meant all the things he said. Especially the new part. Especially the kiss.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Ember looked at him and gave him a sad smile. "I know you will. I trust you." That was the first time she'd been able to say that to someone. It felt good. She no longer felt so alone.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next