the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 4 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Dagger smiled and began to introduce herself and Ember: "This is Ember and you can call me Dagger. And we want out of this city!"

Edgar looked at Dagger, she was a rather small gal...probably around her teens. But Ember looked a little older. And was rather cute. But of course he would never tell. "Doesn't everyone..." He chuckled lightly at what he said, but knew that these girls meant business. "...well I guess you guys came to the right person."
He got up from his chair and walked over to the girls. "Alright, so why do you guys wanna get out of the city anyway?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Ember looked him over for a few moments before she said, "I want to get out of here, before I'm caught again and used for the government's weird experiments."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Edgar nodded and replied: "Not something I hear everyday, then again not a lot of people come and see me nowadays." He then extended a hand to the girls, "The name's Edgar, in case you guys didn't know."

Dagger shook his hand first, feeling like she could trust the guy. "Nice to meet you, Edgar."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Ember waited for a second before she shook his hand. She wanted to trust him, but she'd gone through so much betrayal already, yet she knew she could trust him. Still... "What she said."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:James nodded, realizing that this wasn't one of his best ideas. He didn't know what was more awkward, him asking such a dumb question or the boy (Ira) actually answering. The boy's voice was very soft, it sounded like he was a sweet boy. But the way he was acting before, he seemed like just an empty shell. "Thank you," he replied, thinking it should just end there. But of course he needed to know more about this boy. He just wanted to figure him out. "my name's James by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Elliot retracted his hand back and stuck it in his pocket of his jeans. "Well, I didn't say we quite knew each other, just that we've seen each other around." He noticed the boy was having no interest in him, which made him extremely interesting in Silas. "Say, do you mind if I wander around with you? I don't have to go to work for a few more hours and have nothing else to do."

Silas shrugged a little, pushing back dark brown hair. "It's up to you, I guess," he said with mild disinterest. He didn't really want the boy to come along with him, but he was generally impassive when it came to people interacting with him. It made him uncomfortable, but he'd deal with it if they wanted to talk. He just wasn't really a people person. he'd rather hang out with a few close friends than meet noew people/

Ira gave the boy another false smile, nodding his head once. "I'm Ira," he said. "Nice to meet you as well." Ira had stopped walking, drawn from his destination because of the boys interruption. He couldn't remember what he was doing now. He scanned the street with hollow eyes and then started walking again, slowly glancing back at the boy called James.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Edgar gave Ember a small smile, he knew that she had been through a lot. Just take one look at her--plus a little of his telepathy--he just knew that she didn't want to trust him. But then again, she was still reluctant to shake his hand. "Well, we should get to business. Here's what we're going to do."
He ushered them back to his desk and showed them a map of Nirvana. "First, I need to tell you how security is around here. You see, this place was meant to keep freaks like us in here and that's it. But the system they do is similar to that of how they keep Mexicans out of the States. So all we need to do is to find a way to slip you guys out of here, and the only way to do that is to get you guys fake IDs and start you guys anew."

Dagger stared at him blankly. "What's a ID?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Ember thought about the idea. It seemed simple enough. She went over the steps in her mind, memorizing each tiny bit of it. "Where or who do we get the IDs from?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Avery wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:James nodded, realizing that this wasn't one of his best ideas. He didn't know what was more awkward, him asking such a dumb question or the boy (Ira) actually answering. The boy's voice was very soft, it sounded like he was a sweet boy. But the way he was acting before, he seemed like just an empty shell. "Thank you," he replied, thinking it should just end there. But of course he needed to know more about this boy. He just wanted to figure him out. "my name's James by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Elliot retracted his hand back and stuck it in his pocket of his jeans. "Well, I didn't say we quite knew each other, just that we've seen each other around." He noticed the boy was having no interest in him, which made him extremely interesting in Silas. "Say, do you mind if I wander around with you? I don't have to go to work for a few more hours and have nothing else to do."

Silas shrugged a little, pushing back dark brown hair. "It's up to you, I guess," he said with mild disinterest. He didn't really want the boy to come along with him, but he was generally impassive when it came to people interacting with him. It made him uncomfortable, but he'd deal with it if they wanted to talk. He just wasn't really a people person. he'd rather hang out with a few close friends than meet noew people/

Ira gave the boy another false smile, nodding his head once. "I'm Ira," he said. "Nice to meet you as well." Ira had stopped walking, drawn from his destination because of the boys interruption. He couldn't remember what he was doing now. He scanned the street with hollow eyes and then started walking again, slowly glancing back at the boy called James.

Elliot noticed that Silas was indifferent to his question. But even still might as well give it a shot. "Well Silas, tell me something about yourself."

James felt a little weird because of how distant Ira was being. It was almost like Ira didn't want to be here, but then again, he was still there. James didn't know what to quite do. He could either stay or run.
You have to try to get something you want...
"So, are you alright Ira? You seem kinda out of it."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember thought about the idea. It seemed simple enough. She went over the steps in her mind, memorizing each tiny bit of it. "Where or who do we get the IDs from?"

Edgar smiled slyly at Ember, "I know a few people who can do it." He then gave a slight chuckle. "But this all does come for a price."

Dagger stared at him wide-eyed. "You mean we have to pay you for us to escape?!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Ember crossed her arms. "I should've known there would be a catch to all of this," she said, shaking her head. "What do you get in return if we agree to all of this?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Edgar almost busted out laughing, seeing that he really got their anger flowing. "No no, not money. I'm not making you pay money. Just need you guys to do something for me. You know, a service." He then looked at Ember, answering her question: "You get to be set free and never have to worry about the government again."

Dagger started tapping her foot, crossing her arms and being impatient. "What service must we do to get out?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Silas pursed his lips and then looked at the boy. "Y'know, you seem nice and all and I would tell you about myself, but I don't know anything about me," he said, shaking his head a little. His eyes with tinged with an unnoticable saddness.

Ira looked back to see the boy following him, talking. Was he alright? Was anyone who had been thrown out on their own really alright? He was a fag, he was a disgrace. No, he wasn't alright. Surely, the thoughts passed his head, but there was no emotion behind them. He had thought about it many times before. "Yeah," he said. "Distracted is all," Ira's voice held no conviction to the lie he was telling, he just said the words to say them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar almost busted out laughing, seeing that he really got their anger flowing. "No no, not money. I'm not making you pay money. Just need you guys to do something for me. You know, a service." He then looked at Ember, answering her question: "You get to be set free and never have to worry about the government again."

Dagger started tapping her foot, crossing her arms and being impatient. "What service must we do to get out?"
Ember narrowed her eyes and cocked her head.
"So what do we have to do for you?" she asked.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Elliot noticed his upset disposition. Which made him actually feel something different--something besides lust. Pity? Empathy? The feeling perplexed him. But he shook it off. "My apologizes," he said, his voice less sultry and more genuine. "I guess I could tell you about myself. If you don't mind?"

James kept following Ira, knowing that sooner or later the poor boy might call the cops on him. The boy looked so young, he probably had a family to go to. And here James was, trying to bother him just because James wanted a friend. What was he, a pedophile?
Why am I being such a wimp?
"H-hey!" he said, grabbing the boy's shoulder to stop him. "Look, I know this may sound weird. But...I've had my 'distracted' days as well. It helps me though when I talk them out though, so...if there's something wrong, you can tell me."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

daughteroflight wrote:
SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:Edgar almost busted out laughing, seeing that he really got their anger flowing. "No no, not money. I'm not making you pay money. Just need you guys to do something for me. You know, a service." He then looked at Ember, answering her question: "You get to be set free and never have to worry about the government again."

Ember narrowed her eyes and cocked her head.
"So what do we have to do for you?" she asked.

Edgar gave the girls a fox's smile, "There's this club who are selling 'freaks like us' as slaves to humans. And the way they do it is they get the police department to arrest them and put them there. It's a real shit-hole. And they sell any kind of freak, despite what age or disability. There's a small group of people in the Resistance people being sold there, so we need to get them. Help me get them and the others stuck there and I'll get you guys the IDs free of charge."

Dagger felt a lump of ice in her throat, but a fire in her heart. She heard about this club, that's where most of her friends on the streets went to. She had to save them! But then again, she had to make sure if Ember was okay with this. "What do you think, Ember?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Ember thought for a moment, wondering if it would be a good idea to go to a club where they sold people like her. She shuddered at the thought. She looked at Dagger. "If it's the only way, then we should try." She looked back at Edgar. "I'm willing to do anything to get away from this place."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Silas nodded. "I don't mind," he said, putting his hands in the pockets of his grey coat. The boys voice had changed when he apologized, turned to something softer, something that made Silas want to stop and listen. Instead, he kept walked, waiting for the boy to speak.

(I just had the oddest vision of Ira kissing him right then and there to show him what was wrong :3)

Ira shook his head. "Really, there's nothing wrong, I'm just taking a walk," he said, his eyes widening slightly as he spotted James' hand on his shoulder. No one had touched him in a year. He was thoroughly shocked as heat from the boys hand easily seeped through his thin shirt and he shivered involuntarily.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Dagger nodded in agreement, if it was the only way...they should try. "You got yourself a deal Edgar!"

Edgar smile and his eyes soften. "Well then let's go. I have a car waiting to take us there."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Ember smirked. "Are you always this well prepared?" He definitely seemed to be one step ahead of everything.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Avery wrote:Silas nodded. "I don't mind," he said, putting his hands in the pockets of his grey coat. The boys voice had changed when he apologized, turned to something softer, something that made Silas want to stop and listen. Instead, he kept walked, waiting for the boy to speak.

(I just had the oddest vision of Ira kissing him right then and there to show him what was wrong :3)

Ira shook his head. "Really, there's nothing wrong, I'm just taking a walk," he said, his eyes widening slightly as he spotted James' hand on his shoulder. No one had touched him in a year. He was thoroughly shocked as heat from the boys hand easily seeped through his thin shirt and he shivered involuntarily.

Elliot walked with the boy, keeping a steady pace with him. "Well, I don't know about you. But I guess to humans I'm a freak. Or what my kind calls a incubus." He then looked at Silas, chuckling before he said: "But to most people, they just say: 'he's a horn dog.'"

((lol! :33333))

James sighed deeply, wondering why he was still trying with this guy. But he had to try something! He hadn't had any friends for so long...he's gotta try something. "Well you're not acting like it." He then noticed Ira's shiver. Making him quirk an eyebrow. "Are you sure your okay? I know I'm a stranger, but I won't hurt you."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Ember smirked. "Are you always this well prepared?" He definitely seemed to be one step ahead of everything.

Edgar chuckled lightly, "People tend to say that to me." he then leaded them outside of his office and outside where his black limo was.

Dagger was bug-eyed when she saw the car and she was even more surprised when she got inside of it. "Whoa!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Sammy noticed Daniel's attempts to calm himself and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything else." He wanted Daniel to know that Sammy had no intention to try anything. He then nodded. "Yeah, we can walk there together," he said. He kind of liked the idea of possibly getting to Daniel better not to mention the extra time he would be spending with him.

Derek stared at him for a minute. "A little birdy? That is one of the most used terms ever." Peter did seem creepy when he laughed, but Derek tried to ignore it. When Peter said the stuff about the Resistance and said that he was the leader, Derek's eyes widened a puny bit. "I would love to know more, Mr. Cain."

Daniel's face went beet-red when he heard Sammy saying he wasn't going to hurt him. One reason was because he couldn't believe that his expressions and tone was so readable! Another reason was for, well...because most people who said that to him were lying.
"Alright then." Daniel replied as he and Sammy began walking down the street to the store. "So...tell me about yourself."
Daniel failed at making light conversation.

Peter smirked again, "It's a used term for a reason, may I come in?"

Sammy bit back a chuckle when Daniel grew a beet-red. A small smile spread across his lips though and he kept his head bent as they walked. It was just something he did when he walked. "Hmmm. Well, I'm a werewolf, I stand for my beliefs and who I am, If anyone tries to hurt people I care about they're in trouble, I like to draw a lot and I have a tendency to have my head in the clouds. Anything specific you want to know, Daniel?" He glanced at Daniel.

Derek nodded and opened the door wider. "Yes, you can, Mr. Caine." He watched Peter with curious eyes, wondering how he had known his name and why he had come just to tell him about the Resistance...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Ember looked at the limo. She would've figured they'd be going in something...well...a little more low profile than this. "Isn't this a bit high profile?" she asked as she adjusted to sitting in the seat. She was more used to sitting on the hard surface of the streets or some floor in a building.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Edgar got into the car last, sitting right next to Ember. "This is all part of the plan, Ember." He then waved at the driver to get going and put his attention back to the girls. "The plan is that I will be selling you two in the auction, so you two can get back stage. When the selling begins, you two will let the slaves out behind the back door of the east side while I distract the guards."

Dagger raised an eyebrow. "You're selling us? For pretend?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Ember wasn't so sure she liked the idea of being sold, even for pretend. "All right, fine. But if you do anything to betray us, I will fry you to a crisp."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next