the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 4 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Capella
I stayed by his side, trying to keep his body temp down. Eventually I brought him inside the cave, building up a fire, trying to encourage his fever to break. I was worried about him. Why? He did smash me into several trees yesterday. But still... something about his face as he slept... I was worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 pm

The fever continued through the night and into the next day. It wasn't until the moons were high in the sky that the fever started to show signs of breaking. His body was slowly dropping in temperature, his breathing and heart evening out into a shallow, rythmic sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Capella
The fever broke and I relaxed considerably. Thank Takara. It had been a long night. A very long night. I replaced his bandages and threw in another log, encouraging the green flame to grow before taking a step outside for some fresh air. I looked up, tilting my head back, welcoming the breeze. My eyes landed on the moons and I bit back the urge to cry. I can't cry. I don't cry. To make sure of this, I let go of my tension and started to dance; eyes closed, getting lost in it. I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Adam groaned, waking slightly. He looked around, blinking a few times as his mind swirled, his body aching. He felt like his insides were on fire. "Where am I?" he wondered aloud as he shifted, only to have his eyes drift close again.

Tarin were camped nearby, gaurds patrolling the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Capella
There was nothing be me and the moon at the moment. Nothing but it's song and my body as I danced to it. Nothing that I noticed, anyway. i should go. I should find Aunt Rosa. But I won't. Not yet. not till he was better. Blasted boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

A gaurd stopped, hearing something. He turned to see something dancing in the light of the moon, though the figure was in the shadows. As he neared it, the figure disapeared. He blinked, thinking he was seeing something.

Adam had pulled Capella back inside, looking pale, worn out, and almost as if he might hurl. "You can't do that," he said out of breath before he collapsed to the ground, pain swirling through him. His wounds weren't going to allow him to do much for a while, he could feel it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Capella
I bristled, not liking how he snuck up on me and my dance twice now. I sighed as he fell, quickly moving him back to his make shift bed, adding more wood to the fire. I fetched him some water and sat across from him. "How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Adam blinked, trying to get his head to stop spinning. "Like my insides are on fire," he muttered, his skin still pretty warm from the fever that was still trying to leave his body. He drank all the water she had brought him, feeling as though he hadn't had water in ages. "Why did you stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am

I take the empty cup from his hand and replace it with some bread I found in his pack. "Until you are better." I replied, brushing a stray hair from my face, my violet eyes searching his. "You should eat, then rest. It seems he missed anything vital, but the infections are not helping"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:13 am

Adam pushed the bread away and shook his head. His stomach was to upset for anything more than water. He let his head drop to the ground, followed by the rest of his body. His body protested angrily as he moved and adjusted to where he was somewhat comfortable. "How long before we can move out do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 am

this is going to be a crappy reply... but it is almost 5 am and I am really tired.

I push the food back toward him, handing him a make shift pillow. "depends on how fast you heal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Adam frowned and took a deep breath, trying to get the energy to get up. "We can't wait that long," he muttered. "We got to get to the inner villages before the Tarin's do." He didn't know why he was reffuring to his people as if he wasn't one, but at the same time he didn't feel like one. Sure, he looked like one with the markings on his arms and the sharper features...but at heart...he didn't feel like one any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:32 pm

I glanced up at him, frowning at his words. "We?" I didn't like the sound of that. Does this mean I'm 'captured' again? I wrap my arms tightly around myself, breaking off a piece of the bread and nibbling on it as i stared him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Adam looked over at her and blinked a few times. "You don't honestly think I'm going to let you go alone do you? I'll at least get you past the Tarins." He sighed and thought about all the punishments he would recieve for betraying his people. It was worth it though right? If you were fighting for peace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Capella
I sigh, swallowing the bite. "Will you actually let me go? Or are you just leading me to my demise?" I studied him, searching for any sign he was messing with me. I couldn't afford to risk it. After all, he was traveling with that guy. And that guy did call him brother. Genetics....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Adam watched her for a long moment, his eyes searching her face. "You have my word," he said after what felt like a decade of silence. It took a lot to let a captive go, mostly because in his culture they were the equivalent of an Emmy Award or something. Something to be shown off and treasured, yet used as you pleased. "I will let you go as soon as we find your people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 pm

I nodded my head, not quite believing him, but knowing it's the best I would get from him. "get some rest then. the sooner you are better, the sooner we can leave." I added another log, and placed my head in my hands, shoulders slumping considerablly. What a day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Adam watched her for a long moment and then forced himself up with very little grace and a lot of painful grunts. He stumbled and rested against the wall for a moment, looking down at her. "Let's go," he said and glanced at the bag whose contents seemed to be strewn everywhere. He braced himself before bending over and stuffing it all in the bag, seriously regretting the movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 pm

I watched him in disbelief for a moment before standing and taking the bag from him. Whatever, it was his choice."Just... try not to strain yourself." I sighed, grabbing sand and putting out the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Adam waited for her to be done with the fire, brushing off her comment. He didn't see why she cared. He was a Tarin after all. He then took her hand and started out of the cave, shoving his pain to the back of his mind as best he could. He couldn't help the small winces that escaped him occasionally as they slipped passed the Tarins and headed towards the boarder. "What is the city that's closest to your village?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 pm

=.= The nerve of him. I quickly slipped my hand out from his, wrapping my arms around me tight, eyes glinting slightly. So what if he had saved her and was injuries. she was not his pet. "Dotha. It's about 15 miles away." I replied briskly, readjusting the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:52 pm

When Capella took her hand from his Adam nearly fell to the ground. He had been using it as some sort of support. He stopped for a second to get himself situated and able to work on his own. He then began walking again. "Alright, do you know how to get there from your village?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I give a sharp nod, setting out in front of him, pretty much ignoring him right now. All I wanted to do is sleep in my own bed. To see my Aunt and uncle. And to maybe, just maybe, dance under the moon without this creep dragging me places. Sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 am

Adam sighed and followed after her, doing his best to keep up. She was fast as hell. It would take them at least a day, maybe two to get to the boarder. He'd let her go there. He knew his body wouldn't be able to keep up, especially when it was straining as bad as it was. The only thing was, he couldn't remember exactly where the boarder passed through. He was quiet the rest of the day, keeping his eyes out for Tarins and hiding the blood that came up every time he coughed. By nightfall he couldn't continue any more and finally collapsed next to a tree. He'd go again in the morning, but right now, his body refused to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:25 am

I didn't spare him a glance, still not trusting him with every fiber of my being. Placing the pack down besides him I set off, gathering materals for camp and staring a fire. Handing out some more of his bread, I sat across from him, silent, staring at the moons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next