the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 2 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Michael bounded towards the area where the snow was flying, a playful spark aroused in him. He pounced on the area, his paws landing on either side of he invisible strawberry person. He sniffed again and dropped her boot on her chest and just stared at the invisible spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason looked over at her and sighed, deciding that hot chocolate would probably be better. She was a hyped up little person as it was. He made the hot chocolate so it wasn't to hot to drink and brought it to her, sitting next to her. "Hey, sit up and drink this it'll make you feel better," he said as he offered the drink to her. The marks that streached down his arms to the back of his hands didn't escape him, though he did his best to ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Jean
I let a hand out of the cover, taking the mug and looking at the stuff inside, my eyes straying back to his. His marks. They were...unique... My eyes on him, i carefully sip. Staring. These eyes... they weren't as good as my original. Sort of...made me stare... to notice such details I would have normally.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Jason watched her and sighed running a hand through his hair which he had cut not long after recieving his curse. He felt awkward with her staring at him like that, like she was judging him or something. He stood and walked back to the kitchen area, leaving her on the couch. "Are you hungry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Jean
"No! No..." I hold the mug close for comfort, not liking the absence. We're social birds... We didn't like being alone. The Wizard had been my only company. He became a sort of god as my captor... "No..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Jason looked back at her and raised his brow again. "You're not hungry?" he asked as he turned to face her. "You sure? I can make you something really quick if you want." He mentally took invintory of what he had to make sure that he could make something for her if she changed her mind. He hadn't gone shopping in a while...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Jean
"N - No..." I just sip, trying to calm, curling up again. Didn't like human things. Its cold. My fire's small... for now at least. Wizard was able to control my fire. What about now though?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Jason shrugged and grabbed another jacket from the other room, pulling it on and putting the hood up so it covered his marks. "Well, is there anything I can get you?" He asked as he went back and sat on the coffee table across from her, his face and features mostly covered by the shadows. He was good at hiding himself by now, but he'd only been this way for a few months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Jean
I watch him, his eyes shining from the shadows because of the contrast. "Why do you hide?" I ask, another sip and I set it next to me, making sure it won't tip, curling up under the covers to...feel the scar again. Hands...were odd...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Jason looked at her and thought how to answer and took a deep breath. "So I don't scare people. And so they don't comment on my...apperance," he said as his eyes flickered across her face, his hands hidden in his pockets. "People don't take well to...people like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Jean
A sound bubbles up, sweet and musical. It surprises me slightly, and underneath the covers I...touch my....lips... "The marks...are unique... I'm used to... being one of a flock. Exactly the same as the others. Humans are... unique like that..." Wait... Did I say too much?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Jason watched her, amazing by the sound of her laughter. His eyes searched her face for a long moment. "What do you mean by...humans?" He asked curiously. After all he'd been through, he was ready to believe most anything. "And it's not considered unique here...it's considered ugly. Scary. Unnatural."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 am

Jean
"...Humans meaning humans..." I look away, playing with a strand of...word....hair. Brown... I missed my colors. Wizard still called me beautiful though.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 am

Jason watched her for a long moment. "You're different," he noted and gave a small nod. "You're definately different." He looked down at his shoes and gave a slight sniffle and looked back up at her. "So you aren't afraid of my marks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:35 am

Jean
"Should I be?" I ask wearily. He already suspected me as 'different'. Under the covers I fidget, feeling the scar. Will I be able to fly if I get my form back? If...if? When... right?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 am

o.o I nearly had a heart attack right then and there. I was gunna die. I was bear food. Of all the rotten luck. In one quick motion, I slipped my boot on; it disappeared the second my foot entered, making my position less obvious. Which comforted me. A lot. Holding my breath, I slowly slid away, hoping he wouldn't notice my sudden lack of presense under his jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am

Michael noticed the smell move and followed it intently, curiosity getting the better of him. "Who are you?" he asked, but it came out in more of a bearish grunt. He sighed and rolled his eyes at himself. This whole bear thing was starting to get annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason raised a brow and gave a small shake of the head. "It's not contagious. It just...looks scary I guess." He let his hood down, the marks that deformed his face and body now visible in the light of his appartment. He watched, waiting to see if she shyed(sp?) away from him like all the other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 am

*shied

Jean
I study his face. "Why?" I ask, not moving but just curious. How'd he end up so? Why was he this way...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 am

Jason blinked a few times as he watched her trying to make sense of her question. "Why what?" He asked, his eyes taking in her face once again. "Why the marks?" He looked down at his feet and took a deep breath. "I ran into a witch, and I made her mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am

Holy crap, it roared. It's pissed, this is not good. I continued my awkward shuffle away from it's teeth, cooing nervously. "Good bear. it's alright bear. you don't want to eat me. I taste disgusting. like cod. you don't want me. right? good bear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 am

Jean
I'm quiet for a while, picking up the mug again to sip but its cold now. "...I ran into a Wizard..." I murmur, looking into the brown liquid. But Im just different, nothing...wrong with me to show such an experience to him.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 am

Jason looked up at her, his eyes searching her for any sign of curse, but couldn't find any. Maybe it wasn't visible. But then again, who said she was cursed to begin with? He just had a habit of pissing people off, and he, yet again, managed to piss off the wrong person. "How'd that work out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 am

Ella Rose wrote:Holy crap, it roared. It's pissed, this is not good. I continued my awkward shuffle away from it's teeth, cooing nervously. "Good bear. it's alright bear. you don't want to eat me. I taste disgusting. like cod. you don't want me. right? good bear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:07 am

Michael cocked his head at the voice and moved faster, accidently running into the girl. It was a girl, according to the voice. But then again...he had her quiet a few girly men...He sniffed the ground until he found the person, then took hold of their jacket without even touching their skin, and lifted them up. As he walked back towards his house, he slung the person onto his back and let them ride there. Their skin was freezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 am

I'm.... I'm riding a polar bear... I've lost it.

I didn't know whether I should run, scream, punch, or simply just faint. but, I was riding a polar bear.

What the hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 am

Jean
"...I got this," i murmur, looking away. Not much of an abnormality to human eyes. The Wizard's view of perfection. "I'm.... /not/....usually this..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum