the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 6 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I sighed, a little hurt by his tone. I mean, come one, give me a break. this is all new to me. He's a fricken BEAR. I stared down at where I assumed my feet to be. "Well gee, sorrryyy. Didn't mean to bug you. I'll just be on way then." I turned, dropping the blanket at my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Michael sighed and rolled his eyes, picking up the blanket and putting it back on her before she could leave. "Look, it's just been a long day. Sorry," he muttered. "Besides, you wouldn't make it a day out there. A storm is coming in." He went back to his pan, stirring the meat for a moment, his eyes on the pan. "I'm just a little...new at the whole human interaction thing. I haven't been with people other than Marge since I was sixteen...give me a break."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I sighed, wrapping it tight around myself, holding back another shiver. "I'll say, at least others can see you." =.=
I walked over to the stove, enjoying its warmth. "Smells amazing." I wasn't use to fresh foods, only scraps. Long story short- I was a thief. How else was a invisible person suppose to get food? Ask for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Michael glanced at the spot where her voice was coming from. "You ever had bannocks?" he asked with a small smile. "Sit down and I'll make you some." Hopefully he could compensate for his bad behavior with his cooking and she wouldn't hate him to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:22 pm

My stomach snarled and I quickly obeyed. "Bannocks?" I peered at him openly, taking in his features. He sure was... handsome... for a polar bear. Wait, did I really just.. I adverted my eyes. God, I had been alone for far too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Michael grinned and gave a small nod. "It's an Irish biscut. I think you'll like them." He cracked a few eggs into the pan that had the sausage in it before turning and getting out a bowl of dough. He put the dough onto the pan in little round balls and stuck it into the oven before turning back to his skillet of eggs and sausage. He added some left over tots and hashbrowns to the skillet and mixed it all up, chopping it so it was all proportionate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:31 pm

I watched in with slight awe; he really seemed to know what he was doing. I, on the other had, had no clue how to cook. Kind can't have eggs cooking themselves now can you? "You are good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Michael grinned and shook his head. "No, not really. Marge, now she's good." He put some seasonings on the stuff in the skillet and pulled out some cheese, layering the top with it before puting a lid on it to make it melt. "The bannocks will be done in about ten minutes," he said as he grabbed a couple plates and set one infront of her voice along with a fork. He then went back to the pan and took the lid off and grinned happily at his creation. He lifted the skillet up and carried it over to her, scooping out a good amount before putting some on his plate and setting the skillet in the middle of the table. "Alright, dig in. Want something to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Jean
I open my mouth to say something but close it again, resting my chin atop my knees. "I don't know," I murmur quietly. And I really didn't.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Jason watched her for a long moment and then looked back down at his hands. "Well, if you figure it out, let me know. Until then, what's mine is yours. Help yourself to anything you want. You can start sleeping in my room tonight so you don't have to be on the couch. I know there isn't much to do...but at least it's a place to stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I nodded, already chewing my first bite. dammit, I was hungry. "This is good." I mumbled through the food. "Seriously. I haven't had anything so good since...." I cut off, severing the train of thought. It led to unwanted places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Jean
I nod slowly, putting the glass down on the table again. "Thank you," i say, trying for a smile. "Anything...I can do in return...?" Venturing out while he didn't, or maybe I could help him and his predicament.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Jason's face fell slightly and he shook his head. "Not really, no," he said quietly, his head hanging slightly. He stood, clearing his throat as he put the chair back. "Um, the shower is straight across from my room and if you need clothes, you're more than welcome to dig through the dresser on the right side of the room. I'm pretty sure my old girlfriend's clothes are still there. She doesn't want them, so you can have them. You look about the same size."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Michael grinned as he watched her, chuckling slightly as he ate. "It's called Code Blue. In hospitals it means heartattack." After a while he stood and went to the oven, opening it and smiling. Perfect timing. He pulled out the golden biscuts and set a couple on her plate and the butter next to her along with some honey if she wanted some before returning to his own plate. "How did you get out here so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I sighed, head slumming just thinking about it. "Er... long story short, I was sneaking a ride off some tourist... it ended rather... badly and I soon found myself high and dry.. or rather wet... out in the middle of no way. I've been trying to make it back to town the last 3 days. I was freezing, hungry, and tired. Then a polar bear showed up. Pardon me for believing I was crazy." I finished dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Jean
I watch him carefully, lowering my legs and standing after a bit. I take my cup and plate, looking down at them. "Do I bother you? Does my...acceptance bother...you...?" I mumble slightly. He seemed so unsure. Not sure how to really act around me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Jason turned and looked at her, almost shocked. "No, no. You're fine...I just...haven't really had...much practice with this for a while. I uh...just.." He took a deep breath and looked down at his shoes. "It's just that we both seem to be stuck in the same rut. Neither of us really have much chance of getting out. Do we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Michael grinned as he watched her and shook his head. "I guess I would be thinking something like that too. Maybe," he shrugged and stuffed a few more bites into his mouth. "So, wanna tell me how you became invisi-girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Jean
I simply stare at my...hands... "Maybe," I whisper. It wasn't a fact that I liked to accept. I'm not supposed to have...hands... Not supposed to have or do a lot of things now. What happens when I burn now? Will that just be it? Or...be reborn still human...young...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I stiffened, busying myself with my food. "Why the hell are you a polar bear?"

sorry, crappy response. some fam problems right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 am

Jason watched her for a long moment before sighing and walking over, hesitantly pulling her into a hug. He wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but it seemed like it was. "It's going to be ok. I'll find away to fix it for you. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael raised a brow at her and chuckled, shrugging slightly. "I told someone no," he said, the corner of his lips turning down slightly. "People don't like it when you tell them no. This is a punishment. I'm only human for one week out of the month, the rest of the time I have to be a polar bear. If I don't change my mind by my twenty frist birthday, I'll be a bear forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:14 am

Jean
My eyes widen shocked a moment, and then just blank. What...am I supposed to do exactly...? Quickly, though, I relax, hiding my face to his chest. My fire's spiked slightly, probably a noticeable difference. But it's easy. Goes back to normal as I relax and I close my eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I blinked, looking up at him. "Did you sleep at all last night? Or did the evil snow white haunt your dreams as well?" I teased, watching him cook. My stomach growled in anticipatory. He made good food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Jason was a little shocked that she hugged him back...in a sense. So he just held her, rubbing her back gently, his fingers lightly running through her hair in an attempt to offer comfort. He wasn't exactly great at this sort of thing, so he was hoping she wasn't to upset with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael glanced at her as he made breakfast. It had been a couple days since they had met and the Snow Queen had come that night. "No, I didn't sleep," he said as he kept his eyes trained on the eggs. It was easier to think about the eggs rather than what had happened last night. He almost wished he was a bear again, because even that was easier than thinking about that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Wait, he really didn't sleep? Now I feel like jerk. "Why not? You got a big comfy bed in a big mysterious room." I tilted my head. "Are you a vamp too or somthing?" I eyed him, trying to spot a pair of fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Michael gave a small grin and shook his head. "No...just a long night...someone came over I had to talk to...and they left me thinking is all." He tried to tell her as much as he could without telling her exactly what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next