the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 5 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Jean
I take another bite of toast and swallow before answering. "Because I'm not human, so I don't worry about such things," I say simply. "As I said - I'm used to being one in one hundred. Appearances don't really matter when we all look the same. Humans are unique that way." I look over. "You are simply unique to me."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Jason watched her for a long moment, once again shocked. He cleared his throat and looked away from her and down at his shoes trying to think of a way to redirect the conversation to anything but him. "Wh-what's it like? Being a pheonix I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Jean
I finish my piece of toast and pull my legs up to be on the chair with me, putting my arms around them. A light smile comes and I close my eyes, reminiscing. "It's nice...but like everything it's not without some downfalls. It hurts to be reborn. It's sad to see things die and know you will live on. I've made lots of friends with other creatures simply to see them whither away with time. A lot of us don't like to venture out of our flock because of it. And it's funny to see things change. To see humans rise and fall throughout the centuries in their forever wars and rivalries. Funny to see us turn into myths just because we haven't been seen for a while..." Never...really had to put this into words. Like asking a person what being human felt like, I suppose. I open my eyes again, staring off into the distance. "I miss it," I whisper quietly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Jason looked back up at her, his eyes searching her face again. Why would anyone want to trap someone so innocent? "Do you have a real name? Not the one he gave you?" He asked after a long moment, moving to sit in the chair beside her after turning it so it was facing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Jean
"Not one you could easily pronounce," I tease slightly, resting my head on my knees and looking over at him. "But we do not give away our name so easily."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am

Jason watched her curiously, turning the chair so the back was facing her before he straddled it. He rested his arms across the top as his eyes fell back on to her. "Why not?" He was very cruious and always seemed to ask whatever questions were on his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 am

Jean
"To own a name is the own the being, we believe. The Wizard gave me 'Jean' because he wants to think he owns me. Like one of his other pets," i explain, sipping orange juice as i watch him in return.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 am

I woke up; It was quiet and warm. I had the oddest dream... I jolted up, eyes wide as I realized where I was. Where was the lady? Better yet, where was the fricken bear?
My clothes were soaked, causing me to shiver. But I didn't care. There was a man eating bear around. Odds odd, he's already made use of that old lady. With out thought, I ran out, stumbling though the snow. Er, crap. I was without my left glove. I better not loose my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:01 am

Jason listened thoughtfully, giving a small nod. He looked over at her and gave a small smile. "But that's not your real name, so he doesn't own you," he stated triumphantly as if she hadn't already thought about that. He looked down at his hands that were on the back of the chair, unsure of what to do. "Well....is there anything I can do to...I don't know. Help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was trudging back through the snow in the form of a boy. Unfortunately he had changed on his way back. But, being the great thinker he was, he always carried a pair of boxers on him just incase something like that happened. So, he was trudging back in nothing but boxers when something ran into him, landing on top of him as it knocked him to the ground. "What the?" He groaned, sitting up and keeping a tight grip on the wet, invisible mass infront of him. "What are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am

I was shivering; shivering so much my sight was blurred. I probably was purple or something, not that I could tell. It was hard to think, hard to breath. I was just walking, hoping to god my feet brought me to town before I collapsed. Though it's not like anyone would she the dead girl in the snow. Then I hit something. I must be losing it. The something was in boxers. I blinked, trying to focus; trying to stop the shaking. But I couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 am

Michael lifted the person up and carried them quickly back to his house, setting them in front of the fire. He ran back and closed the door before going and grabbing a blanket and feeling for the person again. "Sorry about this," he said and began to strip her to her underwear, wrapping the blanket tight around her when he was done. He took the clothes and set them out in a way that they would dry before going back to the invisible person, which he quickly figured out was a girl from the clothing. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

I forced my eyelids open, glancing up at the sudden thing shooting off warmth. It was a fire; a fire that looked very familiar... I blinked looking up at the voice. Holy crow. The blasted idoit brought me back to the polar bears house. I shot up, the blanket falling around me and reappearing once it left my body. I gave an involuntary shiver and backed away. I was in my underwear? "W-who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 am

"Michael," he said as he reached out and grabbed hold of her again and sat her down in the blanket. "Now hold still before you catch something nasty," he grumbled. "Just sit here infront of the fire. Don't worry, it won't bite. I put that grate in myself, you're fine." He watched her for a minute more to make sure she didn't leave, then hung her clothes up on a line that sat in front of the fire place. He totally forgot that he was only in his boxers. The cold didn't bother him. He went over and started a pot of water for hot chocolate, muttering something about crazy people in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:30 am

I wrapped the blanket firmly around me and it disappeared. Who was this guy? Why the hell was he in his underwear. He better not... No, I had, had enough of that. I narrowed my eyes, cautious. I ignored him and followed after, making sure he was grabbing a gun or somthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am

Michael frowned and sighed. "You're suppose to be in front of the fire," he muttered. He could smell her right behind him. The same strawberry smell from earlier. Since he had become a bear it seemed as though all his senses had hightened, which really sucked when it came to cod. He grabbed a cup down and filled it with the hot water before mixing in some scratch hot coco, putting it together as he went along. He then set the cup on the table and looked in her general direction. "If you're not going to sit in front of the fire, at least sit and drink the hot chocolate. It'll help get some warmth in you. What were you doing wandering around out there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 am

I ignored him, eying him wearily. "We-we need to go. We need to get out of here. There is a bear! We need to go!" My voice rose, panic filling me slightly. Without thought, I reached out and tugged is arm, emphasising my point. I really didnt feel like getting eaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 am

Michael froze. A bear? Since when were there bears over...oh wait. He was the bear. "Oh, he's harmless don't worry about him," he said as he went to the fridge, his stomach growling hungrily, nawing at his insides. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked as he searched through the fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 am

"Are you crazy?" I screeched. "there's a bear. He was in the house. He ate an old lady!" I fumbled back into the living room, dropping the blanket and moving to my clothing, shoving them on despite the fact they were still frozen. I gave an involuntary shiver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 am

Michael sighed and quickly moved over to her, stopping her before she could pull her clothes on. He took them off of her and hung them up again, his hand gripping her upper arm. "I'm the bear. Alright? And no, I did not eat Marge, I took her home. She lives in town and doesn't like to walk the whole way. Now sit down, you're acting like you've gone mental."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 am

I blinked. "You-You are the bear?" I blinked again. "And you say I'm the mental one." I breathed, staring at him. "What the hell is going on here. Explain yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 am

"Explain myself? This coming from the invisible girl!" Michael growled, getting frustrated and annoyed by her reactions to the whole situation. "I'm a bear, see?" He pointed to a spot of white in his hair. "Pet it if you want, it's bear fur." He turned and looked back at her. "It's a curse. That's all there is to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 am

Well then. What do I say to that? Another cursed like me? Could it be? Well, it sure made sense... I suppose... in a weird, twisted way... "I've... I've lost it. You lying!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 am

Michael threw his hands into the air, frustration clear on his face. "Oh my, gah!" He shook his head and ran a hand over his face. "You know what, you're right. I am lying. So why don't you go freeze to death outside where the bear can get you." He turned, walking back to the kitchen, slamming a pan down onto the stove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 am

I flinched at the noise. Gathering the blanket up around me and standing there dumbly for a minute. I sighed, walking my invisible butt back into the kitchen. "You're.. you're a bear... So that was you then. I was riding you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"No, you said it yourself I'm a liar," Michael growled as he dropped some sausage links into the pan. He glared at the pan for a long time before taking a deep breath. "Yes, I was the one that pulled you from the snow and brought you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next