the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 3 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 am

Michael stopped when they got to his house, and turned so that the person fell onto the deck. There wasn't exactly a graceful way of getting them off. He found them again with his nose, and nudged them towards the door hoping they'd get the hint and go inside before they froze their butt off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason stared at her for a moment. "What did you use to be?" He asked curiously, his voice quiet, almost reverent. A fellow being in his same predicament. He needed to start a club or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 am

Jean
I dont look up at him, fidgeting under the blankets. "A...bird..." I murmur quietly. "A...special type of bird..." My fire is slightly stronger out of the cold.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 am

Erm. he wanted me to go inside... I think... The bear just brought me to a HOUSE. And now is trying to get me IN. If I had any common sense, I would flee. But I was frozen and this is a wild animal we're talking about here. I think my chances of survival are min. And with the house- I can lock them door. I stood up and scurried in, wide eyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 am

Is it too late to join this...?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 am

(I don't think so, especially since there are only replies from 2 of the people that joined)

Jason blinked in slight disbelief. He took a deep breath and watched her carefully as he chose his next words. "Mind if I ask what kind of bird?" he asked just as quietly as she was speaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael felt accomplished as she scurried inside. He couldn't really follow her though, he still had at least a day of being bearish. Maybe two. So he plopped himself down on the deck and stared forlornly(sp?) at the snow. At the moment he really wished being human. His stomach growled again and he frowned. Was there no way to make everyone happy?

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

Name: Isabella
Looks: Cursed      - Page 3 1291050-portrait-of-the-young-girl-in-a-black-hood
Curse: She doesn't feel any temperature, but to other people, she feels cold.
Cursed Bio: One of her 'friends' turned out to be a witch and cursed her.

Name: Alex
Looks: Tall, dark blue eyes, black short hair that sweeps over his left eye, musclar
Curse: He was turned into a vampire.
Cursed Bio: No one knows but him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:45 am

Torah sat at the door to her room, picking the lock of her cell -- er, bedroom -- with a bobby pin. Her stepmother had said not to try and escape, but she had never said she couldn't pick the lock for 'entertainment.' Loopholes were the only reason Torah had any freewill left. Outside, through the locked, glass window, she could hear birds chirping and feel the sun shining through. All she wanted was to be free before her 21st birthday, so she wasn't stuck with this curse, under her stepmother's thumb, forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 am

Isabella lay frozen in the ice and snow. Her eyes were glued shut now, not from the freezing temperature, but because she was sleeping. Anyone that happened to come across her might think she had passed out. Isabella allowed her body to freeze on the outside.

Alex sat inside his house, pacing. He was so thirsty and it drove him crazy. He needed blood from a human, a girl. Yes...at the thought, Alex's fangs came out. Urg. He slid them back and went to look out the window. No one was outside. Alex opened the window and jumped out of it, landing perfectly on the ground.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 pm

(how can i jump in?)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Jean
I glance over slightly, looking away again. Carefully, I unfurl, pulling the covers down to reveal my hands. Holding my hand up, focusing on my fire, dull red fire lights to surround my hand. It doesn't hurt, and I don't burn from it, but its hard to control in this form. As quick as it appeared, it disappeared and it leaves me saddened. Red is the coldest color for fire, and so dull? I missed my white fire, dazzling white. My hand falls to my lap and I stare at them, throat tightening in frustration.
"I'm a...phoenix... I...I /was/..." I swallow, swiping at my eyes quickly to stop the sting of tears, showing the scar for a moment
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 am

I tripped over myself several times, snow trailing behind me as I busted throuh the convienetly unlocked door of the house. With a quick yank, I had it slammed shut behind me, locked tight. I don't know why I locked it, it's not like he could turn a door nob, being a bear and all. But somehow the action made me feel safe, regardless of logic. I was shaking, shivering; both fear and mind numbing cold racking my limbs. I turned, eying the area, expecting a frightened family to be staring at the invisible blur tearing about their house, interrupting their family sup. But... I saw no one. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:04 am

There was a fire burning in the harth as an old woman scurried about in the back rooms. She paused, hearing a voice. "Hello? Michael? You better not be playing tricks on me! I know you're not human yet! So help me I'll take my wooden spoon to ya no matter how big and fluffy you are!" She had a pile of dirty laundry in her hands as she sighed and shook her head. "Darn boy," she muttered and went to find a basket before slipping back out of the rooms to find the washer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason watched with amazement as the fire sparked around her fingers and then died out. His eyes went back to her, seeing her sadness made something pull faintly at his heart. "Can you break the spell?" he asked as he watched her, a finger running absently over one of the many marks and scars that marred him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am

Jean
"Only the Wizard," i mumble. "I cant. I dont think anyone else but him can.". Hopeless! He wouldnt give me up... "But... Without his spells my fire's unstable. I cant control it..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 am

I blinked. Big and fluffy? Not Human yet? She couldn't mean... Er. I banged my head against the door a few time, muffling the dud with my hand. "Get.Your.Head.On.Straight." I whispered, turning to the fire. Right. Priorities. Unfreeze myself first, figure out where the hell I am next.
Er, there was just one problem... My clothes needed to dry... I pulled off a glove and it suddenly reappeared, floating in mid air. Crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Jason watched her carefully for a long moment. "There's got to be another way, or at least a way to learn how to, you know..control your fire." He felt like a nut, but at the same time he couldn't really deny it. He had just seen her shoot fire from her finger tips for heck's sake. "I...I'll help you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old woman continued to bustle around and then went to the door and opened it, Michael sitting there on the front porch. "Come on Michael, don't go past the kitchen or your break stuff again. Did you eat today? No? Good because I made dinner." She turned and bustled back towards the kitchen while Michael squeezed into the house. He sat in the far corner by the fridge and sniffed the air. She was here. He could smell the strawberry smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Jean
I glance up at him, see the honesty in his eyes. Nothing like the Wizard. "I..." Barely whispering. I didn't know if it was possible or not. But if I did...learn how to control my fire then...wouldn't that mean I'm stuck human forever? "...That's... very selfless of you..." I say, picking out the words carefully as i go. "But... this is foreign to me. I..." I simply want to be what I am...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Jason watched her struggle for words and gave a small nod. "I understand," he said quietly. "If you want, you can stay here with me, I don't mind sleeping on the couch. Just until you can...get settled somewhere else of course." He didn't know why he was reaching out to her, but at the same time, she was in the same predicament he was and he wasn't about to turn her away for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Jean
"I'm...not safe to be around if I do lose control," i mumble, letting my hair fall in my face. "The Wizard said...two thousand and seven hundred degrees? We know we must be careful with our fire. We usually come up here so as not to attract attention when we must be reborn. But it is also when we are most vulnerable..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Jason chuckled as he watched her and gave a small shrug. "I don't think you could give me much worse than what I already have," he said and lifted his hood off again to to reveal the scars and marks that took over his features. "I don't think a burn here or there would matter to much. Besides, I won't have to keep living like this if I die in fire right?" he gave a small wink, trying to lighten the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Jean
"It's not a pleasant way to die," i mumble even quieter. Having to do it every rebirth, I would know wouldn't I? "I...thank you for your hospitality and all, but I shouldn't stay. Wizard is looking for me and it's not safe..." But I don't want to go out to the cold again. Not with my fire so weak. Not with night so close. Well... full night. The sun would barely rise above the horizon this time of year.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Jason gave another small smile as he watched her. "I'll do my best to protect you," he said, his eyes falling back to the ground. "There isn't much else for me to do anyway. Don't worry, it'll be ok. You can stay here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Jean
What...had he called it? We didn't usually have one... A... "Do you have a...name?" Odd word. Odd concept. To...name something then claim it yours...
My lovely Jean, how beautiful you are...
I tense at the memory of his words, the memory of his touch. I flinch slightly, curling up again for comfort. His knife in the light as he drew it across my arm for his spells... And I couldn't do anything.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

"Jason," he said as he watched her. He reached out slowly and put a hand on top of hers. "It's going to be ok," he said softly. "I'm scarrier than anything that he could throw at you," he gave a lopsided grin. Why was he being so nice? He never was nice.

Last edited by Taylow on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I quickly hid the glove, tossing it under the couch, making my location unknown again. Then he came in. The bear. And, and.... the old lady was talking to him. The bear. He was sitting there. Next to the fridge. I lost it. I was going to die. This was too much. Next thing I know, my sight flicked and the ground rushed forward to meet me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Jean
I flinch away from his touch, memories too close now. But I meekly nod, if just to make him happy, look away to some distant point. He didn't know though. Wizards aren't a bunch that should be messed with, and no Wizard would give up a phoenix he captured.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next