the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 4 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Jason gave a small half smile as he stood up. "I know you don't believe me," he said softly, thinking she flinched from him for the same reason everyone else did. "But you'll see. Everything will work out." His eyes scanned her for a moment before he took a deep breath. "Think you can walk? Or would you rather me carry you? You can have my room while you're here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael heard the thump and jumped, following the smell and staring at the invisible lump of a girl that laid there. He sniffed her hair again, making sure it was her. Miss Marble, the old woman that Michael usually just called Marge, was still running around, complaining about how he was always pulling some sort of prank on her. By the time the woman was done preparing a meal and everything it was time for her to go. She only came out once a week because it was so far from town. Michael followed her out the door and let the old woman climb onto his back as she once again complained about not having propper transportation for her old bones. He then took off towards town, leaving the girl in his house. He wasn't to worried, she was passed out on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Jean
"I want to stay," I mumble, allowing a curtain of hair to fall between him and I. Didn't much like being alone. I missed the others. They didn't even know where I was either...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Jason watched her for a moment and ran a hand through his hair. "You want to stay with me? Or on the couch?" He looked a little confused. He couldn't decide if she had just agreed to living with him, or if she was thinking his room was a scary place to be. So, instead of stay and really "comfront" the issue, he walked back over to the kitchen area and started to warm himself some pizza. He was hungry and his stomach wasn't letting him forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Jean
I watch him go, listen to him just in the room next to the one I was to reassure myself. Never too far...
I lay down after a moment's hesitation, still curled in a ball as I completely cover myself with the blanket. The scent to it was comforting, like spring. I didn't care if it got hot quickly. Almost fooled me that there were others near by. I suppose it was safe enough...if just for now... After another moment, I allow my eyes to shut and drift off.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Jason came back in with a piece of pizza in his mouth and another on a plastic plate. He looked at the couch and sighed. He looked over the mass of blanket then sat in the lawn chair across from the couch and watched over her as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm

*next day?*

Jean
My crimson eyes blink open and I look around the white. Only not the white from yesterday. Carefully, I sit up, the blanket falling as i look around the silent room. Putting a hand to my chest lightly as I sit properly, my fire back to some level of normalcy.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Jason was awake and standing by the windows, looking out over the streets below. He hadn't slept that night, keeping his promise of protecting her. He made sure to keep out of the sunlight, his hood up and his hands shoved into his pockets so that he was totally hidden by his clothes and the shadows. He didn't really even notice Jean waking up. Well, he heard her, it just didn't register that she was awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Jean
Carefully, I stand, keeping the blanket around me as I approach him and look out of the window with him at the other people of the town, bundled up to look like big, blown up versions of people. I glance over at him from the corner of my eye, silently watching him. The shadows and then the darker shadows of his marks and scars.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:57 pm

"How did you sleep?" Jason asked, his eyes staying on the people below. He wondered what would happen if he went down there, walking around with the people. But the thought was greeted by the memory of horrified looks and a little girl's scream of fright. He could never go back out there. Not unless it was Halloween or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Jean
"Comfortably," I say with a small smile. First time in a while. He doesn't like them, I can see. His blue eyes are hard steel. No wonder he seemed so shocked yesterday. Wonder what I must mean to him then...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm

"Good, I'm glad," Jason said, letting his sentance trail off before he finally tore his eyes away from the scene below and glanced at her. "Do you want some breakfast?" He asked, quickly turning and walking towards the kitchen, not giving her to long to really see his features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Jean
I nod with a small smile. "Sure," I say quietly, turning to watch him walk away. A sense of normal again? Someone not fearing after so long. Sort of like me, I suppose. Someone to care instead of imprison.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Jason fixed her some scrambled eggs with bacon bits and then paused and stared at the meal. She wouldn't be offended by that...would she? He glanced at her from around the corner and then sighed. "Uh...what do you like to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Jean
"He called it toast..." I call, wandering around the room but settling back at the window, looking out at the people. Busy, aren't they? Just work, work, work. But then...they didn't have eternity did they?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"Do..uh...do you eat eggs?" Jason called back as he put the bread in the toaster, wondering if she liked cinnomin and sugar on it, and then wondering if she even liked sweet stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Jean
I pause at the word. Course I knew the meaning, Wizard didn't make me illiterate. That wouldn't have been perfect. "No," I say sharply.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Jason stared at the pan of eggs and quickly emptied them into the trash and put the pan in the dishwasher before she could see it. "Do you like anything on your toast?" He asked as it popped out of the toaster. "And what about something to drink? Milk? Juice?" Did he have juice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Jean
I turn again, walking over silently and peaking in. "Juice?" I request. "Please..." Wizard would have hurt me for forgetting such manners....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm

"Uh, ya," Jason set the toast down and looked in the fridge. Orange juice. Perfect. He grabbed it, relieved that he actually had the juice and poured it into a glass before going back to her toast. He put butter on it and set it on a plate and handed it to her. "Uh..here you go." Had it really been so long that he didn't know how to act with people? He felt like it had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Jean
"Thank you," I mumble, disliking the Wizard's influence even now... Giving a small smile to hide my troubles, I take the plate and glass and go to his little round table.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Jason watched her as she went and sat down he looked around, trying to decide if there was something he was forgetting. "Would you, uh...like anything else?" He asked, standing by the fridge, still making sure to keep himself hidden. He figured now that she had gotten some sleep, she would most likely have some sense in her as well and didn't want to scare her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Jean
I look over while taking a bite and shake my head, chewing noisily. "Why do you hide?" I question curiously after swallowing, taking a sip of juice and looking up at him.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Jason thought about her question for a moment and then took a deep breath. "So I don't scare anyone...so they don't see how ugly I am," his deep voice seemed to be filled with a small sense of anger, but mostly sadness. "That's why I hide."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Jean
"I'm not scared," I say, sort of stating the obvious. Why should I be? I don't really know 'acceptable' in human terms. Even I have my flaws. Wizard never liked my eye color and he couldn't find a way to change it... And I consider this form... not really ugly but... foreign... disliked... But his eyes... They are...beautiful...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Jason watched her and smirked. "You're not?" He asked in a disbelieving tone. He took his hood off and looked at her, his lip having a slight cleft on he left side from his scars. "Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next