the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cursed      - Page 8 Empty Re: Cursed

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am

Michael finished the breakfast in silence and set it in front of her, not eating any himself. He then went outside, wearing no coat or shoes, and grabbed an arm full of wood to toss on the fire for Aurora. It was a lot warmer with her around. She was always so...cold. But then again, Michael was part bear. It always got warmer when Marge was around too. He continued to bring wood in, enough to last them a few days. "There is a blizzard that is suppose to hit tonight," he said after a long moment of quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 am

Jean
"Okay," i mumble, slightly reluctant to answer. I glance up at him slightly, meet his eyes before hiding back to his chest nervously.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 am

I frowned, stopping mid bite, the spoon hovering in mid air. "A storm? How bad?" I inserted it into my mouth and the spoon disappeared for a moment and reappeared barren. Heh. That was kind of amusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

Jason looked down at her, thinking for a moment. "Unless of course you don't want me to, that's fine too. We can just...sit here for a minute if you want." He remembered her saying something about her kind never being alone, and wondered if it was as bad as him being isolated as well.

Michael looked over at her for a moment before stacking the wood next to the fire place. "We'll probably be snowed in for a good three days or more." He said, trying to ignore the fact that it would mean he was stuck in the hot house for what would seem like forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 am

"Oh." I dropped my spoon, pushing my seat back. "Are my clothes dry? I can leave?" My goodness, I just hoped I made it to town in time. It couldn;t be much farther, right? I had been walking 3 days before he found me. God, that must be why I was so hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

Jean
"No, I..." My fire spikes slightly in response to my embarrassment, glad that my face was hidden again. "I...um..." I laugh slightly, nervously tinged. "It's nice...here..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

Jason chuckled and gave a small nod. "Alright, we can stay here." He glanced around and gently pulled her over to the couch and sat down with her. He pulled her into his lap so he could hold her better and just sat there, finding his eyes starting to droop.

Michael shook his head and took a deep breath. "Your clothes are dry, but you'll never make it in time. Town is half a day's journy. The storm will be here in a matter of hours. I'm guessing...two maybe three."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

Jean
I look up at him, watch quietly. He stayed up for me? Was I really worth that to him? But then...what /I/ would give to feel normal again... I settle carefully against him, head against his chest as I watch.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm

"Crap." I mumbled. "I'm sorry, if I had known I would have woken up earlier." I slightly cursed myself. Great, this was going to be an awkward couple of days. I really hope he wasn't a perv or something. "the second the storm clears, I'll be off your hands. Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Jason continued to hold her, enjoying the feel. It was nice to hold someone again, to not be feared. His eyes continued to droop until he finally fell asleep, holding her close. It was a light sleep, stirring and waking at the smallest of noises, determined to keep her safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael looked over at her and gave a small smile. "It's alright, don't worry about it. Like I said, you can have the guest room and I promise not to go in there or do anything creeper-ish. I don't mind sharing my home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

I nodded, offereing him a smile I knew he couldn't see. "Thank you. Really. I appreciate it." I settled back into the seat, watching him. "And I help you with something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Jean
I stay still for him, quiet, watchful. My eyes close but I'm still aware. Still listening to his breathing, his heart.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Jason slept for a good two hours before he woke up, blinking as he looked around slowly, his mind still groggy. He groaned slightly and shifted on the couch, his grip tighened on her though it was still gentle. "Did I fall asleep?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael shook his head and gave a small smile as he finished stacking the wood. "Just be yourself and don't go into the storm. I don't know if I could find you again." He shot her a wink and then stood, his heart and smile seeming empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Jean
"Sort of," i murmur, keeping my eyes shut. "You drifted..." I blink my eyes open, the room seeming very dark from the amount of time closed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Jason blinked, streaching for a moment before wrapping his arms back around her instintively. "Oh, I'm sorry," he muttered. He hadn't ment to fall asleep on her, but he just couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Jean
I shake my head. "Don't. It was fine. Shouldn't have stayed up all night..." I give a small smile, liking the contact.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

"I was...watching," Jason murmered, kicking himself when he realized how creeperish that sounded. "I didn't want anything to hurt you," he quickly added, his voice still thick with sleep. "I was watching over you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Jean
I giggle, adjusting closer. "It's fine. Thank you..." I look away sort of embarrassed. "I watched too. Kept you safe too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 pm

"You did?" Jason asked, raising his brow as he looked down at her. He felt a small smile find its way to his lips. His eyes caught sight of his marked hand and his smile faltered slightly. For a moment, with her in his arms, he had forgotten what he was. The reality came crashing down on him again and he took a deep breath. "Well, thank you," he said softly, rubbing her back gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Jean
I nod again, my eyes drifting closed again at his soothing touch. Not like I could do anything like this, but I'd like to think I could protect something when he's given me so much already.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Jason watched her, once again the small smile pulling at his lips. "Why did the wizard want you?" He asked after a moment. It didn't make sense to him why someone would trap something so beautiful and then treat it so poorly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Jean
"We're useful for magic. But we're also a rare find," i murmur. "Our feathers, or tears, or blood..." My smile slips as my hand goes to my scar again. "We're...an investment to capture and keep alive..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Jason watched her, gently taking hold of her wrist and bringing her arm up so he could see it. His fingers ran gently down the scar as he stared at it. "Why would someone want to do this to someone so beautiful?" He murmered, the question more to himself than to her. He didn't even notice he had said it out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Jean
That word again. Beautiful. "He could have made me look any way he wanted...." I hide into his chest, feeling my fire spiking again. Emotions didn't do justice when attempting to control the uncontrollable.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Jason looked down at her and let her hand down slowly, going back to holding her and rubbing her back. "I wasn't talking about your looks," he murmered softly. No, she was beautiful inside. A beautiful person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next