the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Goes Bump In The Night

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:15 pm

(sorry I have beenn SUPA busy :/ )

Alice sihged and threw her hands up in the air. "OF COURSE YOU JUST DISSAPEAR!" She yelled and closed her eyes. "I am done with this. I just want to figure this out and leae okay? Im going back." She stormed away trying to catch her breath.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 pm

(It's okay I've missed you. *hugs*)

Aria follwed her close behind also fraustrated but didn't voice it as loudly. They went back and looked. "Umm how are we getting back in." It was a little bit of a fall getting down but getting back up seemed difficult especially since Aria was only 5'5.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

( AW! :3 Ive missed you 2 *hugs* )

Alice looked up and whisteled. A roped fell down and alice smileed. Slade had remebered that her and his girlfriend were down here. Slade looked over. "Hurry up!" He called.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 pm

(Yay ^_^ How have you been?)

Aria looked at the rope glad that she took rope climbing in gym. She grabed up on the rope and worked her way up. When she reached the top. Brian helped her up. She gave him a thanks before looking at Slade. Brian was worried he was glad to see that they both made it back in one piece. He helped Aria up first then helped Alice. He looked at her, "You okay?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm

( IVE BEEN FANTASTIC Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HBU? )

Alice smiled and nodded. "I am okay for now." She whispered and kissed his cheek. Slade looked at Aria then at Alice. "What did the ghost say?" He asked. He looked on edge and Alice looked at him with a questionable look. Slade gae her look that said thaat he would tell her later.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Aria frowned, "Nothing we didn't already know. She told me I need to find everything thing out on my own." She sighed, she was a little disappointed that she didn't anything out. Brian nodded glad that she was. He wondered what they were going to do now?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Alice sat down trying to think. Everything didnt fit up. "If my past life didnt kill herself then who killed me?" She asked shaking slighty. She felt shy and she loooked down. Slade took Aria in his arms and he looked down. "Who would kill Alice Aria?" He asked alittle scared.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:05 pm

(I've been good just getting over being sick.)
Aria shook her head she didn't know. "The smae person who killed me." She remembered the vision of them being chased the vision that Alice and her both shared. "Alice, someone murdered us we just have to find out why." Brian looked at Alice and put his arms around her. He would help them figure things out but he didn't know how much help he would be be.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 pm

( AW Sad!! *grabs magic pills* TAKE THESE!!)

Alice nodded but she felt sick to her stomach. "I need to breath... can we sleep for alittle bit? Slade there is a empty room on the other side of the house. It has blankets and everything. Take Aria and bring some back for Brian and I and you both can find another room." She said looking up at Slade who nodded and pulled Aria with him.
Alice took in a deep breath and looked at Brian. "I feel... cold. i am scared for once." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm

(*takes magic pills* What are they suppose to do?)

Aria nodded leaving with Slade. "How did things go after we left?" She wanted something to take her mind off everything they had been through.
Brian squeezed her closer to him trying to her warmer. "Don't worr we work through this." He knew somehow some way they were going to survive this. They just needed to stay calm and relax.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

( *shrugs* Stole them from Phantom....)

Slade shrugged. "Brian and I were both on edge. We didn ttalk at all. We were to busy watching and listening." He said taking her closer to him.

Alice looked up ant nodded. "I hope so... I dont want to die here.. again." She shivered violently and she collasped in his arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 pm

(*raises eyebrow* Thats not a good thing)

Aria snuggled closer to him she was afraid and Slade conforted her. They went to the room and saw the covers and pillows. She just wanted to lay down and go to sleep but she shouldn't just yet.

Brian frowned, "I won't let that happen." He would die for her if that kept her alive.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm

( Phantom: ........ heh heh heh heh )

Slade held her and he took two pillows and three blankets. "Lets go give these to them and then we wil come back and sleep. Or better yet you stay here I will be right back." He said wiht a smile.

Alice shivered and snuggled closer. When Slade came in the blankets and pillows she grabbed them and thanked him. He left and she laid them down and she snuggled in them. They were warm and she felt better with Brain there.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:12 pm

(Is now scared over the pills she took)
Aria smiled at him,"Hurry back." she watched him leave sadly. She wanted to go to sleep but her brain was like on over drive. there was just too much to think about. She sat down on the bed sighing. Why didn't her past self answer any of there questions?

Brian felt that was she was cold and frowned. He wrapped his arms around her laying down. His mouth was by her ear so when he talked her hair would blow up. "Alice do you want to sleep?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum