the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Goes Bump In The Night

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 am

(We should do it. My real name is Carmen and I don't to lose my doggy picture how about I put it on skype. you added me right?)

Aria eyes flickered she felt something tugg her from the dark abyss she was just in to the light. She intinctively shileded her eyes. "Slade?" Brian was so relieved to see Aria awake he turned to Alice who just opened her eyes. He bent down and kissed her on her forehead. "Please don't scare me like that ever again.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 am

( i dont have a skype lolz and you can save your doggie pictue ^.^ you click the picture with your lright button and it should say save pic as... lolz YAY FOR KARMA lol thatz ur nickname lol xP)

Slade picked up Aria his fingers lingering on her soft skin. "Dont leave me.." His lips traced her face and then landed on her lips. Alice moaned and turned. "Sleep....." Then she shot up. "Brian?!?!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 am

(Awww okay I will change it for a little while. But seriously I want to write this into a book it would make a awesome story.)

Aria mumbled never into his lips. She kissed him back passionatly. She was glad her was okay and not harmed she didn't know what she would do if somthing happened. Brian grabbed Alice's hand. "What is it Alice?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 am

(lolz okay ^.^ CANT WAIT AND YYYEESS BOOK TIME!!))

Slade pulled back and held her. "you almost made me cry." He said with a weak laugh. Alice looked at Brian. "Dont worry... I... dream..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am

(Ahhh I wish there was a btter picture of me. And how will we write it??)

Aria smiled, "Really?" She liked that he cared that much about her to almost cry it was reassuring. She liked it and din't want to lose that feeling. Brian looked her over with worried eyes, "You okay?"

(Hey I got to go Night)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am

(NIGHT AND YOU IZ SO PRETTY!!!! PREETTTYYYY GGIIIRRRLLYYY)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

(Alright back and thanks but I know it was horrible.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 pm

(NO YOU WAZ BEAUTIFUL U IZ BEAUTIFUL!!)

Alice nodded and hugged him. "I... past... I saw..." She couldnt get her thoughts together. Slade nodded and hissed her lips again. "Dont leave me.." He repeated against her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

(if you say so. Now how are we going to write this into a book?)

Brian patted her back reasurringly,"Take your time love just breath and then tell me." He was curious what she saw but he didn't want to question her afraid that it might send he into another episode.
Aria could only nod. She didn't plan on leaving him anytime soon. They pulled apart and aria murmered, "We need to get back to what happened and that means we have to stop kissing." She smiled at his grudgen expression.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

(Razz so I have no idea lol)

Alice nodded and looked at him. She pulled him close to her. "I dont want to tell you.." Her lips brushed his.
Slade chuckled and sat up. "Well maybe you should stop making me kiss you." He winked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 pm

(hahah hmmm idk could we do it through email?)

Brian felt a smile tug at his lips, "Why not?" He made sure to keep a his face an inch away from hers sorta as blackmail. He wasn't going to kiss her or move away till she told him. He could be that stubborn.
Aria laughed and raised an eyebrow, "How is this my fault?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 pm

(ummmm idk! lolz we could create a account on inkpop and write it! or quizilla Very Happy ))

Alice shook her head. "Fine then no kissing for you." She said and stood. She looked over and Slade. "Slade if your going to give her a bad time then do it somewhere else because you two flirting makes me sick...." Slade chuckled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 pm

(We could do that but I think we should write it from first person point of view going between Aria's and Alice also lets add more characters.)

Brian frowned and brought her to him,"Alright if you say so but we might be stuck in this place a while how long can you go witout kissing me." He gave her a wide grin teasing her.
Aria rolled her eyes, "Well I think you two are making me sick to." She heard Brian laughed but didn't comment back. Aria poked Slade, "We really need to get back to business." Meaning they had to open the diary and read it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

(ok like what kind of charries?)

Alice laughed and looked at him. "You wish that you could go awhile without kissing me!" She said laughing at him.
Slade nodded and looked at Alice. "Alice I need to see your necklace.." She pulled out her necklace and asked
"Why?"
"We have a diary... that needs to be opened."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 pm

(Like have more ghost show up in the story and maybe put a few more kids to be stuck in the house.)

Brian laughed but then straightened when he heard slade say diary. He got up to see it. It looked worn from age like it could crmble anytime. Aria looked at Alice, "Its yours...Well the old you." She still didn't have a firm grasp on everything but she couldn't deny her past life.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 pm

(That works XP)

Alice nodded and took off her necklace. SHe handed it to Slade who opened up the diray... "You read it?" He asked handing it to Aria.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

(Yay I'm excited)
Aria shrugged and took the diary. She flipped through it to her surprise there were pages ripped out for reasons unknown. She read the first entry.
How do I begin to tell of my day? Today I met a man, a man that makes my heart flutter. Momma saw me talking to him and didn't approve she said that he looks like trouble. Of course I didn't listen to her and talked to the guy anyway. I was glad I did he may be the sweetedt guy I have met.
On the bottom of the page it was signed Alice.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:29 pm

(heh heh me 2 Razz )

Alice went over and looked at the diary. She started to read the next one.

My love is taking me out for a picnic in the park. I have nothing to wear and my dear sister Aria let me borrow her white satin dress. I have a hat that I will wear and my hair will be done. Oh if only Momma could see me now.

Love with all my soul,
Alice
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

(Do you want to start working on it now?)
Aria didn't see much interesting things so far in the diary but she kept reading.
The day started off as bright as sunshine, I went with my love to a picnic and he walked me home and gave me a kiss. My first kiss! Then diastor struck in the form of my momma. She came out with fury, yelling and shouting. My love kept a cool head the whole time, he whispered something to her and she turned white. She backed away from him dragging me inside the house.
Alice

Aria was starting to see that now they were getting somewhere turn out the guy had something to hide.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 pm

(YEAH! You wanna make the account?)

Alice read the next diary entry.

My life is in terror. I am not aloud to see my love anymore. My heart is shattered and my father said he had a annoucement to make in front of the enitre town... I am nervus to see what it is...

Alice
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

(Sure I will use my other email. Oh what should be our user name?)

Aria knew they were getting close to the part where all hell broke loose so she read another page.

Today my father told the town Aria would marry my love. I know why they did it. It was to hurt me but I have a feeling that is not all of it. Something is going on that no one wants to clue me in on. The only person I know isn't keeping secrets from me is Aria. I don't know what I would do without her, my other half. I know together we will figure out what is going on in time to stop their wedding.

Alice
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 pm

(uuummm AlicexKarma)

The next diary entre broke Alice's heart

I thought I could trust my Aria. She has lied to me and I know that she loves my one and only. I know it... my heart is shattered forever now...

Alice
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:50 pm

(Okay I will make it and then give you the password when it pops up.)
Aria continued to read.
I have dug into the past and I have found a secret my family wanted to keep hidden. I now understand why my mother didn't want me with my love. Too many secrets have kept this hidden and now that I know I will tell everyone. I now know Aria doesn't have a choice in marrying my love. This was planned a long time ago what wasn't planned was me falling for him.

Alice
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 pm

(Ok pm it to me Smile which cite will it be on?)

Alice looked up at Aria. "My past life... she... went back into the past.. but how?" She wondered. She looked up at Slade. "What do you think?" Slade shrugged. "We need the white lady... we need to summone her..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 am

(inkpop)

Aria looked at Alice with wide eyes, "She only comes on her own accord but I think me and you could summon her." Brian stared at them, "What if that guy comes back?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next