the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Goes Bump In The Night

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Karma =) Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Aria stared with wide eyes. "I don't know. It looked like someone was trying to kill us but I didn't see a face." She frowned trying to remember everything that lead up to that image but it all didn't make sense. With all this thinking and from the visions Aria had to sit down. She plopped down on the floor so she wouldn't fall over. Brian looked at her with worried eyes but didn't try to make her explain what just happened.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Alice nodded and looked at her. "You... we... us.." She couldnt speak. She looked up at Brian and reached for him. She needed him to make her feel better.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Brian instanly took Alice into his arms. He didn't know what just happened but they both looked scared and that was something he didn't like. He felt anger flare up that he couldn't protect either of them. His arms tightened alittle around Alice not wanting to let her go. He ran his hand up and down her hair trying to comfort her.
Aria looked at the two of them she felt joy for them. She saw Slade looking at her with worry,but she could see that he wanted to come over to her. Aria knew shouldn't get up just yet so she patted the gorund next to her and smiled.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Alice laid her head onto Brain's chest and closed her eyes. She didnt say a word. She just wanted to feel safe again.
Slade moved over to Aira and pulled her into his arms. "What did you both see?" He whispered. He kissed her cheek and looked into his eyes. He couldnt lose her like he had lost everyone else.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Brian kept his arms around her in comfort. "I'm here, I will make sure nothing happens to you." He whispered to her. He kissed the tp of her head and rocked her a little.
Aria sighed in comfort when Slade put his arms around her. She didn't know where to start on what they saw she just wanted to forget but she couldn't keep him in the dark. "At first just images of us together happy and carefree and then the last one showed us being chased by someone with this creepy voice I think he mught of killed us or at least tried." I burst in tears from the memory.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Alice looked at Aria and felt her own tears stream her face. "It wasnt that... it was two men I think..." Alice shrugged and felt unimportant. Slade nodded and pulled Aria closer. "Why do you think you saw that?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Brian still held onto Alice. He felt protective of her and wanted to keep her safe but her knew that he was failing.
Aria looked up at Slade loving the feel of his arms around her. It made her feel safe. "I don't know but somehow everything keeps happening its like they are trying to tell us something important but I can't put my finger on it." She looked over at Alice her sister she guess. She was still confused by all of this. "Its all fuzzy but if you say there was two I believe you." She reached out her arm to Alice for a sign of comfort.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Alice moved over to Aria and laid her head down. "Dont worry.... we will figure this out.." Alice said with a long sob. It wasnt fair. Slade thought. He thought long and hard about how all this was happeneing. "What time is it?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

They all were together as a group. Brian holding onto Alice and Slad holding onto Aria. Aria didn't know much about her past but she was glad that she found Alice she was like the sister she always wanted and Alice gave her Slade. She smiled at the girl laying on her lap with joy. "Together we will."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Alice laughed andnodded. "Well this is such a cheese fest." She laughed and sat up. "Its almost 3..." Shemoved over to the window. "Just 3 more minutes."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Aria couldn't help but laugh," Well it was the only thing I could think of." They all got up together waiting for the three longest mintues of their lives to be over with.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Alice watched the clock. "Done. Its 3." She pushed open the window. The spray of the cold night air brushed her skin and she felt numb. "I.." She turned back and felt scared.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Aria knew how she felt. She pushed her way forward towards the window. Brian was behind her, "Becareful." Aria went out the window much to her surprise. "Oh my God it worked."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Alice moved out the window and slid down the roof. Her foot got caught on a spike and she gasped in pain. Slade looked at them and said "We need to help her." It started to pour rain.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Aria and Brian quickly went down the roof to help Alice. Brian got there first, he freed her from the spike. "You okay?" Aria looked up at slade beckoning for him to join them she didn't want him to be stuck up there.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Alice shook her head. She saw the blood and began to panic. She hated herown blood more then anything. the panic made her pass out. Slade came down and looked at Alice. "Shefainted."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Brian cursed under his breath. "We need to get her help." He ripped up the edge of his shirt into shreds then wrapped it around the wound. Aria stared on with wide eyes she felt helpless they still had to jump down and it was little way. That fall could hurt Alice if she tried.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Slade looked at them. "We need togo back... we have to." He said. He lead them back up and through the window. "We will have to wait till later." He said with a grunt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Aria was stubborn, "We might not get another chance I have to go see her." Before Slade could drag her away she jumped down and headed to the barn where she knew herself was waiting. She opened the door to find it dark and damp, "Hello?" Suddenly a image of a girl that looked exactly like her appeared in front of Aria. The ghost smiled, "Hello Aria." Aria was shocked to see herself. "Please tell me what happened? I need to know your ... our side of the story." All she had was what she saw and was told. The ghost smiled, "Well there are many stories to what happened. you know I can't tell you everything only giove you hints and show you visions you must found out yourself and when you ready I will no longer be a ghost."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Alice felt as if the pain was the only thing keeping her from helping Aria. She pushed against Brain. "Let me go!" She pulled herself out of his arms and she limped down the roof and jumped and rolled. She stood and ran to the barn. "Aria?" she called her breath clung to the air.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Brian swore under his breath and followed after them afriad something bad was going to happen to them.
Aria looked up when she heard her name,"Alice! You shouldn't be here your not well." The ghost her turned to look at Alice her face lit up with happiness. "Alice?" She took a step toward the girl who looked so much like her sister. Aria stood there not knowing what to do. Whether she should stop the girl or noit.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Alice looked at both Aria's. "W-whats... going on?" She asked feeling slightly scared. "Would someone explain things.. and Im fine Aria.. for now."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Aria didn't think she was fine she was still bleeding. I turned to my ghost self, "You know she is not your Alice." The ghost nodded. She turned to Alice, "What do you want to know?" I looked at alice who looked very scared I wanted to help her but I didn't know how.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Alice shrugged. "Anything that will get us out of the house for good. I know this mystery is hard to understand but still. I want answers... why did my past self... kill herself?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Aria also waited for the answer. The ghost grew sad, "She didn't. Someone else did." I became confused what was she talking about Alice killed herself. I looked at her, "Your lying she took her life after you took yours. Plus who would kill Alice?" The ghost starred at me, "What you know is wrong but you know I can't tell you everything. You must figure out everything on your own Aria. I'm sorry but I must go." She then started to fade.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next