the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Goes Bump In The Night

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Aria smiled,"Nah i'm too stubborn for that." She let Slade drag her from hall. She wondered where they were going but she didn't feeling like questioning it.

Brian sighed, "We could say here for a while." He didnt really want to move now not when things were nice again.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Slade lead her into another halll. "Well this is new.." He said looking around. It looked around a beautiful Egyptian tomb. Paints covered the walls and each one looked like Aria and Alice.

Alice shook her head. "No... I hace something tosee." She whispered. "WHile I was sick I got a vision..."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Aria's mouth dropped open, "They look like me. Why do they look like me?" This house was really freaking her out. She didn't want to believe the guy but this was proof.

Brian reluctantly got up, "Okay where are we going?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Slade was too stunnded to answer. "And its... ALice..." He said looking at the artwork. "Its like a time line but in picture form." He whispered.

"I need to see a little room in the side of the house... it holds a box and in the box is a... well a note..." She said thinking. She knew kinda where it was. "Follow me..." SHe walked down into the hole and went into the closet. She found the box and read the note. It chilled her. It wsa a good bye letter.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Aria frowned how were Alice and Aria both in these pictures they were never related hell Aria never met her till tonight. Aria sat down thinking trying to remember a past life that just wasn't coming.

Brian sent Alice a worried gaze, "What does the letter say?" He didn't want to snatch it then read it for fear of being rude but he was way curious.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Slade looked at her. "You are Alice's sister... or were anyway... The painting ends in the victorian age.... Alice killed herself here because she lost her love..." He said closing his eyes.

Alice read aloud
My Love,
My heart is breaking as I write this but
I must say goodbye to you for fear of your parents disproval
I will not stay any longer in this beautiful home.
I am to be married on the 12th of April.
Goodbye my love,
Justin
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Aria looked at the picture trying to think how could she could not remember a thing from then. If that truly was her than why didn't any of this spark a memory. Aria realized something, that Alice killed herself but what happened to her.

Brian gulped feeling the pain that girl must of felt when she read it. "That is why she did it becasue he was going to marry someone else."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Slade looked up and saw something hidden. "Your past life... you were married...to.." He gasped and looked at her. "To Alice's lover."

Alice felt her heart drop. "He loved her but... his parents... and her... or my parents did except the fact..." SHe read the letter over and over again. Pain hit her and she felt tears tug at her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Aria snapped her eyes open, "you mean that guy ghost we saw I was married to? Why would someone do that to her sister? I would never do that not anyone." Aria back away wanting more answers hating that she was only getting pieces of the story.

Brian went over to Alice,"Its sad that this happened but Alice even if this was you this was your past life it has nothing to do with you now." He wanted answer but her didn't want to upset Alice he already felt too strongly for her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Slade looked a ther. "You had no choice... no matter how hard your sister begged you.. you had no choice... if you ran away your parents would have brought you back or you would have been disowned."

Alice looked up at him. "The past repeats itself..." She whispered. The male ghost appeared and nodded. "Very good Alice.. but you have much to learn about why I had to write that... go to the study.." He was gone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 am

Aria put her hands in her hands and cryed she had caused her sisters death beacuse of her she took her own life. "Why are you showing me all this now?" She said to the ghosts. The lady appeared, "I never blamed you Aria." I looked up at her with tears in my eyes "What happened to me?" She replied reluctantly, "You went mad from guilt back then they didn't know how to handle people like that so he killed you it was better than the crazy houses."

Brian shook his head,"Only if you let it." He had feeling he wasn't really getting threw to her that she was going to think whatever she wanted but he would make sure that she didn't hurt herself cause no matter what she had him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 am

Slade went over to Aira and held her. He looked up at the woman. "Will you go and tell Alice." The lady shook her head her dark hair falling down her shoulders. SHe looked so much like Alice it almost killed him. "I can not... she must figure it out on her own."

Alice looked at him and said "How can I stop the past from repeating? It doesnt happen that way..." She started to make her way down to the study.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 am

Aria saw the way she was looking at the ghost sinced she looked like Alice and Aria knew that she could never take Alice's place he would always think about her and Aria would just be second best. That made more tears come down her face. The lady came closer to Aria, "You don't have let history repeat it self and sometimes when it does the players are different which makes the end change." Then the lady disappeared but before she did she stared at Slade, "If you keep your heart torn then history is already repeating itself."

Brain ran after her, "I don't know how but I know it is possible."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Slade nodded understanding. He stood and said "We have to investigate this further." He said with a smile. He want ed answers badly.

Alice made it to the study and looked aorund. The desk was the only thing in the room and Alice went stright to it. She found it needed a key. "A key..." SHe whisperd and pulled out a necklace that had a key. She used it to unlock the desk and letters were inthere. She looked at them and felt tears comming. They all had blood on them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 am

Aria wiped away her tears and nodded they did need answers, "Where do we start looking?" The ghost knew that he lover Alice but she said his heart is torn does that mean he has feeling for her too.

Brian took a letter and opened it. It was a letter from Aria to Alice. The letter date showed the day that Alice killed herself. He read it out loud.
My Darling sister,
You know I tried everything in my power to break off this marriage but mother and father won't relent. You know I do not love him for he is in love with you and I will not be second best to no one. You must forgive me I never ment to cause you pain and if you want we could all three run away I would make sure you two get away.
With all my love,
Aria
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 am

Alice looked at Brain. Tears sprinkled her eyes. "She... cared... and she... loved me... and I ended my life.." She cried. She sat down on the floor and pulled her kneese to her chest.

Slade took Aria's hand and lead her down into Alice's room. He looked inside the closet. Clothes were everywhere. "See what you can find.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 am

Brian wrapped his arms around her, "Of course she cared I know Aria and she loves people with all her heart but one thing bugs me If that is what happened to you then What happened to Aria?" he was curious that was his best friend after all.

Aria looked around the room she found a locket that belonged to her inside was a picture of the man she loved. She walked around the room how could this be her sister and yet she felt like a total stranger. Aria cared about this though why was her family intent on keeping Alice and the guy apart. Then Aria found Alices diary. "Slade i found something."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 am

Alice looked at him and said "She was killed because she went crazy with guilt." But the voice didnt sound like hers... well it did but it sounded more refinded. "I.. think I just connected with my past self."

Slade looked and saw it. "Open it...." He took the diray andtried to but he saw something. "We need a key... wait Alice has a key around her neck... maybe.." He looked at Aria if it were posible.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:53 am

Brian looked at her with wide eyes," so you remember then?" He wondered what it would be like to have a past life.

Aria gazed at Slade, "Do you think you could ever love someone more than you love Alice." She blurted it out on accident.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Alice shrugged. "Its... like I see parts of my past... I dont see the whole picture like a puzzle I guess..." She said. She closed her eyes and suddenly she saw a garden.

Slade noddded. "Yes of course. Why do you ask?" He smirked slightly. He leaned against the wall and folded his arms against his chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

(hey, i'm posting a charrie since you told me to, i'll make a guy later Smile)
Name: Karis
Personality: will develop
Why did they sneak in?: idk
Looks:Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 5 D018e815
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 pm

(( lol yay!! I have another chat if you wanna join that one two!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Brian moved close to her fearing she would get sick again. He was staring at Alice the whole time so he didn't notice the ghost appear next to him. When he turned to look it was the guy he was staring at Alice with love in his eyes, "It's good that she is remembering. When they both remember everything about there past lives then will you guys find something useful." Brian looked at him with confusion, "How will it be useful." The guy turned his gaze onto him, "When the time comes you will see." Then he vanished.

Aria looked down, "I was just curious. I didn't want you to break Brian's heart by going after her." She gave him part of the truth she didn't like it guys having an affect on her she much rather be single forever than deal with the heartbreak of love.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Alice looked at him with a blank expression. "What did he mean?" She asked in a small voice. SHe tried to remeber more but it was like she couldnt unlock the box. She sighed and thought with a sigh.

Slade looked at her. "Look I wont break his heart... Alice yelled at me and then we..." He looked at her and smirked. "Well you know.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Brian didn't know but he hoped it was a way out here. "Well we have to find more about you guys past life and then we can fingure out what he means." That was the only idea Brian had so far all this ghosts and past lives were seriously messing with his brain.

Aria rolled her eyes men. "Well lets just get back to the diary." She tried to open it but the lock stopped her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next