the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Goes Bump In The Night

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Aria looked around, "I don't like this place. Why don't you just leave us alone?" She didn't know if she could even fall asleep in here no more not with everything going on.

Brain nodded and followed. He stopped when he heard a crazy laughter. "Did you hear that?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Goes Bump In The Night

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Slade nodded and looked at her. "We can sleep on watchs.. I will take the first watch you sleep..." He said sitting in the door frame. He closed his eyes but then opened them being watchful.

Alice shivered with fright. "W-who i-is that?" Alice asked looking around. A lady in a white dress was standing before them. She looked like Alice mixed with Aria. "WHo... are you?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Aria nodded and layed down she closed her eyes but as hard as she tried she couldn't fall asleep. "Slade?" She said.

Brian looked at the ghost in shock, "She looks like you a little and Aria." The ghost stared at them with sad eyes. "Oh no you must leave get out before it is too late." She said.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yeah?" He asked in a tense tone. He was on the edge at the moment. Every little bump or crack in the dark house made him even more tense.

Alice was confused and stepped closer to the ghost. "Why must we leave? There are no ways to get out... we have tried everything." Alice's arm started to burn and it lifted up without her doing it herself. Another ghost apperared the one of a gentleman. He pulled bac kher sleave and took of the bandage. "It is her..." He whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Aria looked up at him, "I can't sleep." She looked down at her rumpled clothings in horror what she wouldn't give for a bath. She was afraid, worried, and angry all at the same time. Aria took a deep breath calming herself.

Brian pulled alice behind him, "What are you talking about and leave Alice alone." The ghost guy looked over him with mild curiosity. the guy turned to the lady. "you know what we will happen." the ghost nodded.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Slade sighed and said "Then come sit by me.. I dont want you to be alone right now." He said in a strange tone. He felt something wasnt right at the moment. He needed someone to be with him.

Alice looked at the man. "W-who are you?" The man smiled a bright smile. "Your past love..." Alice's breathing stopped. "M-my what?"
"Yours and the girl up stairs..." He said looking up. "I will pay them a vist soon enough..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Aria scooted over to him. She looked at him and could see his fear. She took his hand without thinking and gave reassuring squeeze. "What happens if we don't find a way out?"

Brian didn't know what to say. He pointed to the lady, "Does that mean that she is them from a past life?" He was so confused. He took the time to really see them and the guy was wearing a old time suit and the lady a dress from what looked like the Victorian era.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Slade didnt want to think about it. "I.. dont know.." He said holding her hand. He felt the warmth and enjoyed it. He gave her a small smile. "We will find a way to leave... I promise..."

The man nodded. "Sure if thats what you want to believe." Soon they both disappearded. Alice stood there in shocked. "W-Wh-at... I dont understand...." SHe said looking at Brain with sad eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Aria smiled at him. He seemed really nice she wished she had met him before this. Aria sighed, "What do you think has happened to the others?"

Brian looked just as confused as he felt, "None of what they said made sense." He said that he was there past lover but then.... ugh he couldn't think too much had happened.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 pm

"I think that Alice will annoy him to death." He chuckled. He loved Alic elike a sister but hey she deserved it.

Alice nodded and looked at him. "Kiss me..." She whispered. All she wanted was his lips. She looked at him and a smile played on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Aria smiled, "I don't know Brian could do that before she gets the chance." She knew brian and how much he cared about other people but he could be over whelming though she didn't know what she would do without him.

Brian smiled and took her in a embrace kissing her. He let start slow and sweet then it became like fire. He puled away with a huge smile on his face, "I think we should cool it for a moment. He still had her in his arms but they wern't kissing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Slade chuckled and shook his head. "I dont think that will happen..." He laughed and looked at her. "How did you two meet?"

Alice nodded and loving his embrass. "Thank you..." She whispered. Her lips tingled from his kiss and she wanted it more. But she didnt want to fighten him away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Aria smiled at the memory, "We were in 5th grade I just barley moved here, back then I was more hyper. I started a food fight in the cafeteria by throwing mash potatos at him. When the fight was broken up he took the blame for me and ever since we have been inseperable," She sighed bringing herself back to the now, "What about you guys?"

Brian yawned today had been a long day and he needed sleep. "Do you want to go to sleep?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Alice shook her head. "Im... ok.." She looked for a empty room. She found a room and lead him in. "Sleep..."

Slade shrugged. "She was my neighbor we used to like each other and well then we gave up on it." He chuckled and looked at her. "It was cool."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Brian brought her down on the bed with him so that even when he was sleeping he could still feel she was there. He rapped his arms around her then drifted off. His dreams were weird it was like he was see something important but he could grasp it.

Aria frowned a little, "do you still have feeling for her?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Alice cuddled against him watching him sleep. He was beautiful whe nhe slept. She brushed her fingers lightly on his skin and kissed his cheek softly.

Slade shrugged. "I dont really know... I dont think so.." He said with a small chuckle. "She is more like a sister now more then ever..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Aria smiled braodly, "Thats good" Oh great she told herself she was developing a crush on him just what she needed. Get a hold of yourself he probally doesn't even like you.

Brian deamt of Alice no Aria or maybe it was both of them. She was deeply sad and hung herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Slade shrugged. "I guess... I will always love Alice but not as much as another girl who will come sometime for me." He said in a small voice. He liked this girl and she was easy to talk to.

Alice saw flichs of emotion flash against Brian's face. She tried to wake him up. "Brian?" She called his name again and again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Aria smiled, "Well whoever she is a very lucky girl." She pushed him when he just laughed at her. Aria was having fun talking to Slade when suddenly the girl from before cam back but this time she wasn't alone with her was guy in a suit.

Brian bolted awake at first he didn't know where hewas then it came back to him. He turned to Alice and layed back down, "I had a..." How could he say this without freaking her out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Slade laughed and looked up. His face went white. "Who are you?" He asked. Fear crept into his voice and the man in the suit chuckled. "I am the one you need." He said looking at Aria. "You look like her... and so does the other girl... you both were sisters... awhile back."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Aria looked at him curiously, "What do you mean?" How could she be ralted to Alice they didn't really look a like and plus Aria knew her family.

(Hey I replied for Brian above)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

(ooohhh!!! okay Smile )

The man just chuckled. "You will see... you will see." He said before he disapearred. "We need to find Alice..." Slade said looking at Aria.

Alice nodded. "I know.... a bad dream.." She whispered. The ghost of the man came back and Alice fell off the bed. "This was her room..." He said looking around his hands in his pockets. "Beautiful isnt it?" Then he was gone. "Her room..." SHe said haunted.

(( THIS IS WHAT THE GHOSTIE GUY LOOKS LIKE!!

Something Goes Bump In The Night - Page 3 9613%20-%20black_hair%20butterfly%20d.gray-man%20dark_skin%20gloves%20highres%20scar%20tease%20top_hat%20tyki_mikk%20victorian_clothing ))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Aria nodded and grabbed his hand to drag him down the hall. "Brian! Alice!" God I hoped they were alright this house was seriously scary. If anything happened to either one of them she would never forgive herself since she is the one who convinced Brian to split up.

Brian blinked in surprise,"That guy is getting on my nerves." He looked at Alice who seemed pale. He took her face into his hands to make her look at him, "Are you okay?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Slade nodded and pulled out his phone and started to called Alice. But the call only went to her voicemail. He cursed and stop. "ALICE WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

Alice looked at him and shook her head. "N-no..." SHe heard her name and moved out the door. "WE ARE DOWN HERE!!!" She yelled and soon she ran to Brian and landed her lips on his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Aria ran to the source of the voice and found brian and Alice kissing, she smiled finally he had a girlfriend. She was happy for him truth be told he brian were always friends they never once felt more for each other. She cleared her throat. "Sorry to interupt but we have creepy ghosts"

Brian kissed her back immediatly he was starting to get used to this. Brain jumped when he heard someone clear their throat. He heard the voice that went along with it aria wow did she have timing. He blushed embarressed that she caught them making out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next