the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This is Halloween Empty This is Halloween

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 pm

There's a place called Halloween, it's where all the ghouls, witches, warlocks, werewolves and other creatures reside. It's similar the human world, but it's where all creatures can be themselves. The only time they're allowed to cross to the human world is All Hallows Eve. This year however, they are all getting warned to be extra cautious because of war that's almost breaking out. They're telling everyone not to grow emotions for humans. The war would be dangerous and would be between the two worlds for one reason and one reason only; love.
There are those few creatures that have fallen for a human in the time span of one night and decided to stay in the human world. Those that have chosen to stay have even reproduced and told that special person what they truly are. The idea of war is just becoming to close to reality...
This All Hallows Eve will you go to the human world? Are you pro or anti human? And will you find a forbidden love?

My rules:
~No one liners.
~You MUST make at least two characters.
~Time skip on mature scenes.
~Have fun.

Character form:

~Creature

Name:
Species:
Species Info:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Image:
Shifter Image: (if the creature shifts into something)
Description: (if you don't have an image. please be detailed.)

~Human

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Image:
Description:

~Halfy (If you want to make a halfy, you MUST message me and wait for my okay.)

Name:
Species: (A halfy is a human mixed with something else)
Species Info:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Image:
Description:
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

This is Halloween Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 pm

reserved spot i will join later tonight!!!!!!
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

~Creature

Name: Sodapop 'Soda' Blake
Species: Skin shifter
Species Info: Skin shifters can shift different skins and look like any person they want. Generally they can be very deceiving due to what they can do.
Personality: TBD
Bio: TBD
Other: N/A
Image:
This is Halloween Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCi0iZWAXCEza7Sn70I5wmicOx23Z5yIqFDg_s48vTh0M0AkYI

~Human

Name: Amelia 'Mia' Sanders
Personality: TBD
Bio: TBD
Other: N/A
Image:
This is Halloween Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh2wV-CAPwRGxaGZ07RmCyImLEt8kua7PSNILZghYBZVK3dloV
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm

~Creature

Name: Shadow
Species: A Shadow
Species Info: He can use the shadows to his own will. He has used various people's shadows to play tricks on them. He can shape into a person's shadow but when he is in his human form he is a quiet guy and very very very mysterious.
Personality: quiet and very very mysterious
Bio: No body really knows... he likes to keep his past lives a secret
Image: This is Halloween Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh

Shape image: This is Halloween Shadow+man

~Human

Name: Cassie (goes by Cass)
Personality: quiet and not very out going. She doesnt like parties nor does she like people in general. She thinks that people are always judging her because of her father.
Bio: Is a abused child ut never says anything about it. Her mother left when Cass was 4. Her brother died in a war and cass is alone.
Image:

This is Halloween Tumblr_lddb26LXNv1qcc32mo1_400
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

(Want to start or do you just want to wait for more people to join?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

(I dont care ^^ its up to you!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

(*is starting to think of an intro post*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

( *laughs* TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm

It was All Hallow's Eve and many of the residents of Halloween were waiting for the portal to open. Once it opened it would mean that they could go to the human world. They could terrorize humans, scare humans or just enjoy the short trip from home. the reasons differed from creature to creature ans the plans for what they would do also differed.

Sodapop shifted from foot to foot as he waited for the portal to open. He was thrilled that it was Halloween. He was looking forward to scaring some kids and maybe getting some free candy. It was also the one time of year he got a change in scenery. The warnings, however, he found stupid. He didn't believe that it was evil or bad if a human and creature fell for each other. But he also wasn't about to go and fall for one either.

Amelia walked out of a haunted house with a few friends, laughing. One of her friends had gotten extremely scared and she found it hilarious. It was dark out and she would have to walk back to her house. Once she got home she was probably going to steal some of her little brother's candy... Thoughts of candy started to float around in her head.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 am

Shadow leaned against the wall watching the portal open. He didnt really care about going to the human world but he wouldnt mind scaring some people with his shadow's. He chuckled at the thought and waited.

Cassie was sitting in the middle of the street. She held her kneese to her chest and closed her eyes. She didnt care about how many kids were on the sidewalk pointing and laughing at her. She really didnt. She just wanted to sit here and be lefted alone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 am

The portal finally opened and Sodapop walked through it, thrilled to be entering the human world. When he saw a bunch of kids walking around, his lips turned up into a huge grin. He wondered if he wanted to shift into a kid to get some free candy or if he wanted to first shift into a monster so he could scare kids. He stood for a moment, debating and eventually shifted into a kid dressed as a zombie deciding candy was of importance.

Amelia waved goodbye to her friends and started her walk home. She knew it would be a while and she also knew that the way she took met a lot of dark area and shadows. But, it didn't really scare her. Not much scared Amelia, but that may have had something to do with her childhood...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 am

Shadow walked through the portal and looked around. the human world was duel but the shadows were better then the ones in his world. He waited for someone to walk through.

Cassie was still in the middle of the street. Her mind was full of diffrent things. Kids were screaming about crappy people. 'What am I supose to think about.... with stupid people....'
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 am

Sodapop saw a girl sitting in the middle of the street and frowned. He moved behind a tree and shifted back into his normal self before he made his way over to her. He sat down next to her and stared at her quietly for a moment. "What's wrong?"

Amelia turned and started her way down the most shadow filled area of her walk. She wanted to be home already so she could start her Nightmare On Elm Street marathon. Her eyes were on the ground as she walked.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 am

Shadow appered as his shadow self. He formed into the girl's worst nightmare. He smiled evily and stalked her. Maybe the night would be more interesting.

Cassie looked to her right and the a boy was sitting there. She moved alittle away from him. "Um... who are you?" She asked moving away slightly. She hated creepers like this.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 am

Amelia swore she heard heavy footfalls and swallowed the fear that started to form in her throat. She glanced over her shoulder and saw her dad, the dad that should be in jail for abusing his wife, daughter, bot of his sons and for murdering his youngest son. her worst nightmare was to see him again... As it is, his last words to her weren't to nice...

Sodapop frowned and watched her. "Just a random person that's out on All Hallow's Eve. You act as though something's wrong and i was just curious... I wanted to know if I could do anything to make you feel better."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 am

Shadow smiled evily. He watched the girl squirm and his entire form changed into somethine more drastic. Her worst memory played inside her head.

Cassie looked at him. "All Hallow's Eve? Are you on crack?" She asked looking at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:22 am

The memory of Amelia's father coming home drunk like he did many times filled her mind. It was the one night he was angrier than normal. He beat her mom until she bleeding badly and would have done the same to her if it wasn't for her grabbing her one brother and hiding. but her other brother refused to hide and was beaten to death.... Amelia was the one to call the police on her father and as they took him away he swore that he would find her again someday... That was one reason her whole family had moved. Tears started to form behind her eyes.

Sodapop nodded. "Yes All Hallow's Eve. No, I'm not on crack. I'm perfectly fine, I just prefer to call it All Hallow's Eve instead of Halloween." He shrugged and watched her. "Now, can you tell me what's wrong? I'm a great listener.."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 am

Shadow looked at her with a strange set of sadness. He felt a strange need to confort her but he didnt want to. He watched her better and chuckled. It was a weird feeling.

Cassie looked at him. She raised her eyebrow slowly. "Dont worry about it... I just hate this season. Stupid people just doesnt think about how stupid this is..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 am

Amelia swallowed as other dark memories plagued her and she reached out to touch the brick wall that she had backed up against. She slid down and brought her knees to her chest, tears finally sliding down her cheeks. Everyone she knew had no idea about her past or her fears... She soon buried her face in her arms.

"Stupid people? Stupid season? I must be stupid then because I love All Hallow's Eve. Please tell me why exactly you find it so stupid..." Soda watched her, curiosity bright in his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 am

Shadow apperared into his human form. He walked down to her and looked at her. "Are you okay" He asked alittle rough.

Cass looked at him. "Kids screaming.... kids yelling... KIDS!" She said closing her eyes. Her entire mind felt like shutting down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

Amelia was surprised to hear someone speak when the onslaught of memories stopped. She swallowed her tears and glanced up at the speaker through eyelashes. She wasn't quite sure how to answer since she had never seen the person before in her life... "I-I'm f-f-f-fine," she choked out.

Soda watched, amusment bright in his eyes. "Oh, so you don't like kids? It's the same way with Christmas, the only difference is that the kids are inside instead of outside."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:43 am

Shadow looked at her. "Are you sure?" He asked with a smile. He felt a coldness come over him and he couldnt think right.

Cass looked at him and smiled faintly. "Yeah I understand. Yay Holloween." She laughed looking at him. "Well I am just tired and grumpy right now."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 am

Amelia swallowed, not sure if she could trust the stranger. In a way, all she wanted to do was run in the opposite direction, but knew that it would be rude. "I-I-I g-g-guess," she stammered. All she knew was that she wasn't fine, that the memories she had had made her scared and sad...

Soda tilted his head to the right. "Hm. I see. SO then, you're a grouchy pants?" he asked, his lips showing the faintest of smiles.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 am

Shadow looked at her. "I understand...." He whispered. He took a seat next to her. "Memories suck all the time..."

Cass looked at him and smiled faintly. "Well... I understand... and NO!" She laughed at him and leaned back on her hands.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 am

Amelia looked at him fully, her gray eyes wide with surprise. She wondered how he had known that it was memories that had been bothering her... She stared at him, lips parted in surprise for a moment. "How did you know that memories were bothering me?"

Soda finally smiled fully when he heard her laugh. "Oh, so then you aren't a grouchy pants? Well, I suppose that's good. I wouldn't want to deal with a grouchy pants... Also, I'm Sodapop." He extended his hand toward her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next