the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This is Halloween - Page 6 Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Shadow chuckled and dropped Cassie tothe floor. Shadow disapeared into a wall and left. Cassie closed her eyes and gasped in pain. He dropped her onto a mirror which had shattered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

"Shit," Soda breathed. He rushed to Cassie's side and knelt beside her, careful of the glass. He pulled her into his arms, stood and looked down at her. "We should get you to a hospital," he said softly.

Amelia sighed as she went inside her home and was tackled by her brother. "Hey." She then noticed her mom. "Why are you so late, Mia?" "Sorry mom." Her mother shook her head and smiled slightly. Amelia walked out of the room and headed for her bedroom.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Cassie shook her head and moved up slightly. "I cant.... We really dont think that I can. The doctors dont like me..." She said with a sigh.

Shadow watched Amelia with a slight smile. "Well your pretty when you walk." He said sitting on her bed. "Really honestly."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Soda frowned, his brows furrowing. "Cassie, you need a hospital. You were hurt pretty badly by Shadow," he said gently, scooping her in his arms. "Also, where is the nearest hospital?"

Amelia's eyes widened slightly with surprise when she saw Shadow sitting on her bed. She closed her door and walked toward him, stopping right in front of him, a small smile playing on her lips. "Gee, thanks. Why are you here, Shadow? I thought you had to leave soon."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Cassie started to figit in his arms. "Leave me alone! I dont need a stupid hospital!!!" She punched him in the face.

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "Its the last night I get to be with a pretty girl Why not spend it with someone I think I know. Its bad but... I will stay until I have to go."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Soda set her down before moving a hand to cup his swelling cheek. He stared at her, hurt in his eyes. He had just wanted to do what he thought was best for her... "I was just doing what I thought was best, Cassie."

Amelia watched him a moment and moved to turn on the light. "Good to know. So then, what do you want to do?" she asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Cassie nodded understanding. "The problem is I cant stand doctors. I really cant. They dont like me and I dont like them." She closed hereyes and took in a deep breath.

Shadow shrugged. "Well we could talk." He said shrugging. He wanted to get to know her then leave. He couldnt get attached.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Soda nodded, understanding why. "I understand, Cassie, but some of your wounds need stitches and I can tell that right now. I know you don't want to, but you need to go," he said softly, moving closer to her.

Amelia nodded and walked over to her desk chair, sitting down. She looked at him. "Okay, what do you want to talk about, Shadow?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Cassie shook her head and looked at her arms. "I.. will be fine.. I promise..." She said with a small smile. "I promise..."

Shadow shrugged and looked at her. "Just tell me about yourself. Your quiet a strange girl." He said with amauzment in his eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Soda frowned and moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her. "FIne, but that doesn't stop my worrying completely, Cassie," he said softly and kissed her forehead.

Amelia thought about it for a minute. "Well, I love anything scary and that kind of stuff. I also love writing and I want to be an author and a cop someday. I'm not really that interesting. Happy?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Cassie smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Dont be mad please. I cant stand doctors.. they took my brother away from me."

Shadow looked at her and chucked. "A writer and a cop? Really? Those are your big human dreams? God you are a idiot."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Soda pulled her closer and rested his head against hers. "I'm not mad, Cassie, I'm just worrying a little because I'm scared you won't be alright. WHat do you mean they took your brother away from you? And of course you don't need to tell me if you don't want to."

Amelia's eyebrows raised and she crossed her arms. "Yes, really. And why exactly am I an idiot per say?" she asked, her note taken on a note of annoyance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

"They said my brother needed special treatment but he didnt. He was perfect and then my parents were drugges even before this happened. They let the doctors take him and they killed him." Cassie cried.

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "You should want more things for yourself. Not a crappy job that will give you nothing but a fat butt."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Soda frowned and kissed the top of her head, pulling her even closer. "I'm sorry, really I am," he said softly.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Being a cop won't give me a fat butt you nincompoop. And anyway, it will be a good job because I put sickos like my dad behind bars. In a way I get to make the world a safer place."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Cassie nodded and felt sick. "I cant go to the doctor ever again." She cried. She felt sick and moved away. "I need air..."

Shadow chuckled and raised another eyebrow. "Nincompoop? Really? Thats what you come up with?" He chuckled and nodded. "I understand."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Soda started to follow her, concern written in his face. "Okay love." He paused a moment and remembered how some witches taught him a few healing techniques. "Actually, I think I might be able to heal some of your wounds if you let me."

Amelia just shook her head, slightly amused by Shadow. He really was something and it kind of scared her with the way she was starting to like him. "Hmmm, I could, I just don't feel like thinking of a better adjective."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Cassie looked up at him. "How... I mean like.. yeah how?" She was alittle on edge. But she gave him her arm. "Lets see this." She whispered.

Shadow chuckled and leaned back. "Well you need to figure out a better adjective because that was weak." He chuckled again and waited for her responce.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"Well, not that long ago a couple of witches taught me some healing techniques so I'm gonna try those and see if they work. If they do you're healed if they don't nothing's lost by it." Soda took her arm in his hands and started to try one healing technique.

Amelia shook her head. "Nah, you aren't worth it," she teased and winked at him. She waited for his response, to see what he would say. She had to wonder if he would be annoyed or mad at all.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Cassie watched with a exciting displeaser. She didnt know what to expect and winced in pain. It hurt.

Shawdow chuckled. "I am more worth it then you think." He looked at her with amuzment. "I am surprized you havent kicked me out of here yet."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Soda continued to focus and watched happily as her wounds started to heal. He happened to glance up at her and noticed pain in her eyes. "I'm sorry if it hurts.

"Mmm or so you think. And I haven't kicked you out yet because you're interesting and offer good entertainment," Amelia mused.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Cassie nodded and let him do his thing. "I understand... dont.. worry." She winced again in pain but didnt make a sound. Soon she started to feel sleepy.

Shadow raised a eyebrow. "We could talk about you and how your not so entertaining. Your actaully quit boring." He chuckled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Soda continued his thing and was soon done. He noticed the way she looked sleepy and wrapped his arm around her so she wouldn't fall or anything.

"Pleasant to know that I'm boring, but that just means I'm average." Amelia shrugged. "I don't mind being average," she stated. She happened to glance at her clock and noticed that it was 11:50. "Uh, Shadow, it's eleven fifty..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Cassie smiled sleeply at him and soon she fell asleep in his arms. Her soft skin felt his rough hand and she smiled softly in her sleep. She started to dream of things she had ever dreamed if before.

Shadow nodded and hopped off the dresser. "Until next halloween." He said with a small smirk. He went over and took her hand. "Hve a nice year miss Amellia. And with that he disappeared infront of the portal.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Soda scooped Cassie up in his arms and set her on the bed. He glanced at the clock and saw how there was still a few minutes before midnight. If he wanted, he could leave while she was asleep and she would wake up thinking everything was a dream or he could stay with her. Decisions weighed heavy on his mind, bit the second he looked at Cassie he knew he was staying. He walked over to a chair and sat in it, watching her sleep.

Amelia nodded. "See ya," she murmured, watching as he disappeared. She turned away from the area he had been just moments before and walked over to a small bookshelf in a corner. She decided she would read to try to get her mind off of Shadow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Shadow looked at the clock. He only had one minute to step through the portal. He knew that if he stayed he couldnt go back to his old life. Did he really want that??

Cassie woke up just before midnight. "Soda?" She called. She looked at the clock and it turned to 12. Tears started to stream her face. She burried her head into her pillow. "My Soda is.. gone..." She cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next