the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

This is Halloween - Page 8 Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Shadow chuckled and he felt the shadows take over their bodies. The chilling air struck him when the shadows started to melt away. He smiled and waited.

Cassie raised a eyebrow. "Why are you acting like this?" She asked with confusion. "If you dont want to go to school then tell me."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:18 pm

When the shadows melted away, Amelia looked around at the old abandoned house. She moved away from him, dropping his hand, and walked through the place. She hadn't even been there in quite a while.

Soda raised an eyebrow. "I was just curious because I didn't know about the visitor thing. If it wouldn't have been that I would have shifted so i looked like one of the students here," he stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Shadow followed silently behind her. He was watching her reaction and he didnt want to hurt you. He looked around and started to notice the detail for things in the house.

Cassie looked at him. "That wouldnt have worked because you would have to get rid of the other student who you shift into." She said with a smile. A girl was walking by them and tripped Cassie. Cassie fell and her books went flying. "Watch were your going!" Said the girl who gave flirty eyes to Soda and walked off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Amelia continued to walk around a bit but eventually moved toward a room that had a bed. She leaned against the wall and looked toward Shadow. "You can sleep in here," she said.

"Sure it would." Soda frowned when the girl tripped Cassie and didn't even look at her, but rather got down next to Cassie. He pulled her into his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Shadow chuckled and looked at her. "I dont sleep. I am the night and the shadows. We dont sleep." He chuckled. "Silly human girl."

Cassie shrugged. "I... guess. Its stupid Emily. She is a brat." She said looking at Emily and she tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Not fun at all." Cassie whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

"Oh. I didn't know and I don't know how I would know that." Amelia tilted her head to the side. "How am I silly, Shadow?" she asked him curiously, her eyes locking on him.

Soda stroked her cheek lightly and kissed her temple. "I see, she's just one of those bitches that thinks she should get everything she wants," he said dryly, his full attention still on Cassie.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "Well your silly enough to think shadows sleep.. in the nighttime!" He started to laugh.

Cassie looked at hiim and nodded. "Yep thats her!" She sighed and said "Maybe we wont go to school." She mubbled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes. "I'm not silly, like I said, how am I supposed to know about your sleeping patterns and that other crap," she said. She turned and started to walk toward the door, but paused. "Have fun doing whatever it is your going to do. I'm going to go home and go to bed. So goodnight Shadow."

Soda helped her up and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him. he kissed her forehead lightly. "Don't let her get to you Cassie, you're better than that. And it's your choice whether we go or not."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Shadow chuckled and moved in front of her. "Your not moving. Nor are you leaving me." He said a wild game was playing in his eyes.

Cassie looked at him and shook her head. "Lets not go." She said with a small voice. She closed her eyes and laid her head against his hest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Amelia crossed her arms, looked up at Shadow and raised an eyebrow. "And why am I not moving or leaving, hm? Why is it so important that I stay? Are you scared to be alone?" she said, teasing him slightly.

Soda nodded and stroked her hair gently. "Alright then Cassie. What do you want to do instead, then?" he asked, looking down at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Shadow chuckled looked at her. "Because you are going to and its because I said so." He said with a chuckle. He moved closer and pushed her back slightly.

Cassie shruggeed. "Anything but go to school." She whispered. She didnt want to go to school for everything in the world.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Amelia shook her head and moved closer to him after he pushed her back slightly. "Right, like I'm actually going to take that as a serious reason. Maybe I'll stay if I have a real reason and not some bull-shit one," she said, looking into his black eyes.

Soda kissed the top of her head again. "I understand that Cassie, but i don't know the area well enough to suggest anything." He cupped her chin, making her look at him. He brushed his lips lightly against hers. "Just name a place and we'll go there.:
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Shadow chuckled and looked at her. "Your going to stay because I dont want to be alone." He said his eyes still dancing with the widen eyes.

Cassie thought about it for a moment. "The beach.. I have never been to the beach." She said with a smile. She had never gone. Her parents were either to drunk or to high to do anything.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 pm

"Aw, how sweet, you're afraid to be alone, but seriously, Shadow, I really do have to go. I have school tomorrow and I need sleep," Amelia said, still looking into his eyes.

Soda nodded and pulled back. He took he hand in his and started to lead her away from the school, a smile on his lips. "You should point me in the right direction so we don't end up in China."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Shadow chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Too bad." He said and flung her to the bed so she would sit down. "I will shadow jump you to school." He said with a shrug.

Cassie laughed and shrugged. "I have no clue. I have never been there. I just have really wanted to go to the coast." She said with a embarrasssed smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Amelia sighed and shook her head, a small smile on her lips. When she was flung to the bed, she glared at home slightly, but she was still smiling. "You are incredibly determined aren't you Shadow? Please do tell me why you are so determined."

Soda chuckled and brought her hand to his mouth, brushing multiple kisses on it. "Awesome, then we'll just walk in a random direction and hope we don't get lost."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "I just dont feel like being alone love." He said with a light chuckle. He leaned against the wall and looked out.

CAssie giggled and nodded. She started to blush and she looked down. "Yeah.." Wa all she could say and she giggled again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Amelia nodded, and leaned back on the bed, her eyes locking on the ceiling. "I see. So what're you going do now that you're near humans all the time?" she asked him.

Soda chuckled when he heard her giggling, finding it adorable. He stopped a moment and pulled her into his arms, placing a light kiss on her forehead. "You knwo, you are rather adorable."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "I will probally be the outcast and everything else. I mean what else should I do?" He said raising a eyebrow.

Cassie looked up at him and smiled. "Aw..." She said blushing more intensly now. "Do you want to go?" She asked with a smile on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8