the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This is Halloween - Page 7 Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Amelia bit her lower lip as she thought about Shadow. She didn't exactly want him to go, but she wasn't about to stop him. It was his choice to stay or to go. And her search for a book had yet to take her mind off of him.

Soda stood and walked over to the bed, sitting on the side. He stroked her hair and kissed her temple. "I'm right here, Cassie."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Shadow looked at the clock and heard the ringing of the town clock. It was midnight. It was now or never. He dissapeared into the shadows.

Cassie hopped up and tackled Soda. "Your here! YOUR STILL HERE!!!" She screamed and kissed him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:41 pm

A tear slid down Amelia's cheek and she felt utterly stupid for crying over someone who she had just met. It was crazy and she didn't understand it. She clenched her jaw and thought about what would be the best thing to do to get her mind off of him.

Soda chuckled softly and pulled her closer, showering her in kisses. "Yes, I'm still here, Cassie. So I guess that means that you'll have to learn to put up with me a lot," he said with a smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Shadow looked at Amelia with a amuzed expression. "Why are you crying?" He asked sitting ontop of her dresser. His eyes held amuzment. "I thought tough girls didnt cry."

Cassie smiled and nodded. "I will be ahppy to take that." She whispered in his ear. She kissed him. Her lips molded against his and she smiled under it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Amelia quickly wiped at the tears and turned to face him, then she glanced at the clock and noticed it was most definitely after midnight. "I'm not crying, there was something in my eyes. And I thought you were leaving, it's now after midnight," she said softly.

Soda grinned, pulling her closer. "Good," he murmured beneath her lips. After a moment he deepened the kiss, putting all of his emotions into it. Maybe it was too early to be feeling it, but Soda was pretty positive he loved Cassie.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Shadow smiled and shrugged. "I didnt want to go back. Is that a bad thing?" He asked the amuzment thickened in his black eyes. He gave her a smirk.

Cassie pulled back for oxygen. She smiled at him and her heart was pounding in her chest. She laid her head on his chest and heard his heart. "I... think.. we are going.. to be... hapy." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Amelia smiled, happy that he decided to stay and she let it all sink in for a moment. "No, I suppose it isn't a bad thing, but I'm guessing this all means that you're going to annoy me even more," she said, her eyes locked on him.

Soda's grin widened even more and he tucked her hair behind her ear. "I think so too," he said softly. "Also, could I stay the night and possibly the next couple of nights until I find someplace to live?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "I could always just leave and wonder this planet." He said sticking his hand through a wall with a small smirk.

Cassie laughed softly and nodded. "You can stay with me." She whispered and kissed his cheek. "I would really like that."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yes, but in your however many year you've been alive, how come you've never stayed before? Seems to me like you're either smitten or you've lost it because I can't honestly see you staying just to stay," Amelia mused.

Soda smiled widely, his heart picking up speed. He kissed the top of her head, taking her scent in. "I would really like that, too," he murmured into her hair.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Shadow raised a eyebrow. "Well I never wanted to. I just got tired of my life. ODnt flatter yourself sweet cheeks." He said with a eye roll.

Cassie smiled and cuddled into his chest. "Good because I dont hink I could let you go somewhere else." She admited.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes at him. "Never said you were smitten with me, I meant smitten by anyone as in not me. Yeah, you just decided that you're tired of your old life right when you were about to go. And to think you sounded like you wanted to go back."

Soda smiled and closed his eyes, incredibly happy for a change. "Honestly, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else." He opened his eyes and glanced at the clock, noticing it was getting late. "Are you tired at all, Cassie?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Shadow looked at her and shrugged. "I dont want to go back. There is nothing interesting for me to do there anymore." He said with a small smirk.

Cassie shook her head. "No... not at all... im wide awake. "She said with a smile. "But I have school tomorro and guess who is comming with me." She said with asmile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Amelia shook her head and sat on the dresser next to him. "Right, you just talked about your home like it was important to you and you talked about leaving like you wanted to. Now please tell me the real reason you stayed, liar."

Soda smiled slightly and shook his head. "Wait, you're going to make me go to hell when I already graduated?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Shadow shrugged. "Dont know what you want me to tell you. I told why I am staying so make up your mind to either believe me or not." He said.

Cassie laughed and nodded. "Because I am alone at school and now I have someone who is comming with me." She said wiht a smirk.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Amelia just shook her head. "Whatever. So, if you're going to stay here, where are you going to live, hm? I mean I suppose you could stay here a night or two, but you would still need a place."

Soda glared at her playfully and tackled her down on the bed. He was hoovering over her, his eyes locked on hers. "I see, but I also think you just want to torture me," he mused, kissing the corner of her mouth.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Shadow nodded and smiled slightly. "Thank you...." He said looking atounf. "Anything else new with you?" He asked with a chuckle.

Cassie nodded and kissed his mouth. "Of course.." She muddered and kissed him again. Her heart did a happy dance. Maybe girls would be jeloouse for once.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Amelia smiled. "No problem, Shadow." She chuckled softly. "Um I guess since I have a strange guy who's not human in my house and staying with me for a couple days."

Soda chuckled and deepened the kiss. He then pulled away after a moment, moving so they were laying side by side. "You should get some sleep," he mused.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Shadow chuckled and shrugged. "Do you have to stay here?" He asked raising a eyebrow. He hated this house already.

Cassie nodded and snuggled close to him. Soon she felt herself start to drift to sleep. Soon she was asleep and her dreams were blank for once.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Amelia shook her head slightly. "What, do you dislike my house or something?" she asked curiously. If he did, she would probably take him to place that only she knew of.

Soda smiled and watched her sleep for a while before his lids finally grew heavy. He then fell asleep, his dreams all full of her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Shadow nodded and twitched his nose. "I really do hate it." He chuckled and looked at her. "Anywere we could go?"

Cassie woke up early in the morning and got up. She got dressed and woke up Soda. "come on I cant be late."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Amelia laughed at him and hopped off of the dresser. "Yeah, but if you tell anybody about this place then I'll have to kill you," she said with a straight face. She then turned and grabbed her jacket.

Soda opened an eye. then the other and sat up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, not happy about going to hell all over again. He grumbled under his breath as he stood.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Shadow nodded but chuckled. "You cant kill a shadow but alright." He said. He held out his hand. "We can show jump."

Cassie walked out the door and didnt even say goodbye to her father. She walked to school with Soda.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm

"Watch me," Amelia mused. "We can what?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side, watching him.

Soda wrapped his arms around Cassie happily and suddenly thought about something. "Cassie, I can't go to your school, I'm not a student there."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Shadow looked at her. "Shadow jump. Because im a shadow i can jump within the shadows. It helps me get around faster. Alll you have to do is think of the place and I will take you there."

Cassie looked Soda and rolled her eyes. "Its a public school. You are visting..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh, okay then," Amelia said. She took his hand and thought about the place she wanted to go, her safe place. She had to wonder if it would work or not...

Soda blinked a few times, slightly surprised by this information. "Oh," he said lamely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next