the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This is Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:07 am

(AAHHH Sorry she is 18!)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

(So then everything is the same in your last post except age?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:47 pm

(Yeah ^^)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:The guy only moved slightly, taking a step toward Shadow. "What are you going to do if I don't leave her alone, huh?" Amelia quickly moved to her feet while her ex was distracted and moved next to Shadow.

X_xFallen Angelx_X wrote:Cass looked at him. She bit her lip alitte more. "I am 16
(I think) years old and I live here. I go to high school and I am trying to finish so I can leave this cappy place. I hate halloween but I celebratit to make poeple happy.

Soda smiled slightly as he watched her. "You're just a year younger than myself. High school," he paused to crinkle his nose, "the worst. There has to be a reason you hate Halloween, what is it?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Cassie shrugged looking at him. "I just... dont like it. My parents think its a time to get even more high then usall just because its a holiday. Christmas is the same.. but im usally not here for christmas. I spend time with my oldest brother."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Sod nodded, understanding. "That make sense and I can understand why you would dislike it. You have a brother? So, how close are you two?" He looked down at her and watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Cassie shrugged. "We are close enough. He is married to a nice girl. He doesnt let my parents boss him around which is something I admire him about." She said with a sigh. She looked up at him. "Sorry... I keep talking about myself." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 am

Soda smiled even wider and brushed her hair out of her face. "That's pretty good that you have someone then, especially someone to look up to." He frowned after a moment. "But I like hearing about you. I find you interesting. Tell me, there any special someone in your life?" he asked curiously.

Amelia's ex finally walked away and Amelia let out a sigh of relief. She turned to Shadow, a small, thankful smile on her face. "Thank you Shadow. I suppose that you're my hero."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am

Cassie blushed a slight bit. "U-um... no... I dont have anyone special." She whispered. Her cheeks turned a deep scarlet andshe looked down again feeling awkward now.

Shadow nodded and grummbled. "Why ws he here?" He asked looking at her. His eyes were as black as death. He wanted to kill the boy but not infront of amelia.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 am

Soda blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly feeling stupid for asking. He took a deep breath through his nose and calmed himself down. "I see. I wonder why that is," he murmured."

Amelia sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Long story short, he's drunk, he's a jerk, he's my ex, and he thinks he can just magically get me back after everything he did to me." She watched him, noticing how his expression was dark.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 am

Cassie nodded and looked up at him for once. He looked so cute when he did that. "WEll... do you have someone?" She asked looking at him. Shebit her lip feeling stupid.

Shadow nodded not really paying attention. His entire body tensed up and he looked up at her. "Are you okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am

Soda shook his head. "Nope, I don't. Well.... Actually it depends on what you mean. If you mean family, I have a brother and then there are also my stupid drugie parents. If you mean girlfriend, no. I don't have a girlfriend. I'm happily single."

Amelia nodded and ran her fingers through her hair again. When she had first met Shadow she was iffy about trusting him, but now she did. "Yeah, I guess I'm okay other than being annoyed and pissed."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 am

"Your faily is like mine. Oh.. no girlfriend?" She asked looking up at him. She took in a deep breath trying not think abotu them together... She looked down and shook her head.

Shadow shrugged and couldnt help but chuckle. "Well you are better then me." He said shaking his head. He wanted to kill her ex with everything but she kept him back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 am

Soda nodded. "Yup, they are except my brother isn't married. And no, no girlfriend." He watched her and noticed she looked down. He frowned slightly ad cupped her chin, tilting her head up. "What's wrong?"

Amelia watched Shadow for a moment, a small frown on her lips. She touched his arm lightly. "What's wrong? Why are you worse than me?"

(Could Soda and Shadow know each other? That would make it interesting if they ran into each other...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 am

(YES LETS MUHAHA ok backstory... um Shadow is Soda's lost brother or something muhahaha)

Cassie shrugged soflty and looked at him. "Nothing..." She whispered. "Nothing at all." She said closing her eyes.

Shadow shrugged. "Dont ask... please dont ask." He said closing his eyes. "I feel alittle angry at the moment." He whispered. (OH HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT BTW)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 am

(I love it!!! x3 Lost twins maybe? They're both 19....)

Soda frowned and knew that she was lying. He could just tell. "You're lying," he said softly. "Now please tell me what's wrong?" He watched her, having a strong feeling that she wasn't going to tell him....

Amelia's hand stayed on Shadow's arm and she frowned slightly. She watched him, wanting to make him feel better for some reason. "I don't mean to sound like a psychologist, but talking about it may help..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 am

(No that wouldnt wokr because Shadow is well a shadow lol x3)

Cassie shook her head. "Nothing... Nothing at all." She whispered. She lookd up at him and her eyes held sorrow and she bit her lip.

Shadow shook his head. "Dont worry..." he whispered. "I think I will be fine..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:54 am

(x3 okay.)

Soda's frown deepened slightly as he let go of her chin. He knew she was lying and had hoped that she trusted him enough to tell him about it.... Evidently he was wrong. he bit back a sigh and just watched her, settling for picturing brushing her hair out of her face instead of actually doing it.

Amelia frowned even more and moved closer to him, her eyes locked on his. "Are you sure, Shadow? I don't want you being upset or anything..." She realized her hand was still on his arm and dropped it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Cassie looked up at him with sorrowful eyes. "Im sorry.... Im so sorry... I just dont.." She faded her voice. She pulled away from him and leaned against the door.

Shadow shrugged and gave her a fake smile. "Dont worry about it..." He said. He noticed her hand drop and he felt something inside him. He couldnt think about it right now... not fallening for this girl who he just met.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Soda bit back a sigh and kept a frown from forming on his lips. "It's okay, Cass," he murmured softly. He watched her, his heart breaking the slightest bit and he had to honestly wonder what he was doing and why exactly he was staying.

Amelia raised an eyebrow, having a feeling that his smile was fake. "But what if I want to worry about, hm?" She didn;t know why, but she found herself liking him a lot more than she should be when they had just met.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Cassie watched him, her heart slightly breaking. She wanted to be back inside his arms but she felt like she was hurting him. "Am I hurting you?"

Shadow looked at her and sighed. "Then you need to know who the good people are and who the bad people are." He closed his eyes. He couldnt fall for this girl.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Soda forced a smile the best he could and shook his head no. He didn't exactly want her to know how he truly felt and he had no clue how she felt. Gushing about his emotions if she didn't feel the same would do nothing but make him look like an idiot. "Nah, I'm fine."

Amelia frowned slightly and tilted her head to the right slightly. She had no clue what he meant by that... "What do you mean by that? I know who's good and who's bad. For example, you're good and my ex is bad." Her eyes stayed locked on him as she tried to figure him out slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Cassie raised a eyebrow. "Soda.... I..." She stopped herself. She couldnt get hurt again. She just met this guy and she is already having feelings for him. "I... think.. I have... feelings... for you." She whispered.

Shadow shook his head and chuckled darkly. "I am not good...." He said looking at her. "You have no idea what you are talking about."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Soda stared at her for a moment, feeling surprised. He was developing feelings for her, but he hadn't expected that she would get feelings for him as well. He took a step closer to her, his eyes locked on hers. "Well, what do you want to do about these possible feelings?" he asked curiously.

Amelia raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "You are good, you stopped and comforted me in the ally. If you aren't good, then tell me why how you're bad," she said. She had to wonder just a little if he was bad in some way and if he was, how.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Cassie blushed and broke the eye contact. "I...I..." She couldnt speak. Her entire body was stuck and wouldnt move. "I dont know..." She felt like a idiot. She knew he didnt have feelings for her.

Shadow looked up at her and amauzment filled his eyes. "Well I cant tell you everything. If I did you wouldnt believe me anyway." He chuckled slightly. "Why are you so curious?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next