the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Halloween

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This is Halloween - Page 5 Empty Re: This is Halloween

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Soda watched her with a slight amusement in his eyes and took another step closer to her. "And why don't you know what you want to do about it? I mean wouldn't it be easy and simple to do something whether it be kiss me or plan a date or whatever," he said, taking yet another step closer to her, knowing that if she didn't do something soon, he would have to.

"Sure you can. Then try me, I might just surprise you and believe every word." Amelia continued to watch him, the hint of a smile on her lips. "And I'm just nosy."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Cassie looked up at him and her cheeks turned a deep red. "I..." Her words were stuck. She was crawled with fear of screwing this up. "I..." She couldnt even tell him what she would do if she could actually move.

Shadow chuckled again darkly. "I am a shadow. I can change shadows forms and I can also control everything a shadow does." He said looking at her with full on eye contact.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Soda sighed and moved closer until he was right in fron tof her. "You're going to make me take things into my own hands, aren't you." It was more of a statement then a question. He then took her chin in his hand and moved until their lips were almost touching, but decided not to kiss her yet.

Amelia raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was insane, but tried to keep an open mind. Maybe, just maybe, what he was saying wasn't a tall tale, but she would need to see it to believe it. "Okay then, Shadow, prove it. I don't believe you 100 percent and need to see it to believe it."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Cassie nodded and was shocked at how close he was. "Yes..." She whisped finally. "I am going to make you take it into your own hands." She whispered. His scent drove her insane and her heart was pounding.

Shadow chuckled and said "I already have proven myself. You know the memories you saw? That was because of me. I did not know you at all and thought of you as just a empty person with a dark past. But you are more now that I know you." He didnt care about scaring her. It might just put common sense into her own brain.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Soda chuckled softly and shook his head, then lowered his lips to hers completely. The kiss started out sweet, soft and gentle, but quickly deepened as his feelings started to flow into it. After a moment he pulled back, a smile on his lips, but the smile faded the slightest bit as he thought of his true home. He should tell her about his true self.

Amelia was surprised by the information, but didn't let it show. In a way, she kind of hoped that he was crazy because otherwise that met he had brought the past up in her mind, the past that she wanted to bury. If he was telling the truth, she was going to have to figure out if she wanted to trust him or not... "Prove it again then."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Cassie was breathless at the kiss. She smiled shyly at him. "I..." She oculdnt speak again. Soon she laid her head down on his chest and took in a deep breath. For once she was happy.

Shadow frowned sligthly then said "Okay.... just dont faint." He closed his eyes and the shadows came to him. Soon he wasnt visable anymore and entered her mind. He pulled up the memory of her ex beating her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Soda wrapped his arms around her, loving being able to have her in his arms. In that moment, he realized that he needed to tell her the truth. He sighed and brushed his fingers through her hair. "I haven't been completely honest with you..."

Amelia smirked. "Please, I don't faint for anything." She watched as he basically disappeared. As soon as the memory hit her mind, she squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her jaw. She believed him, but now she needed to figure out if she should trust him. "Okay, I believe you," she whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Cassie looked up at him and raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asked trying to think worst case cenario (sp?). She didnt want to be in love with a crack head or a pot smoker.

Shadow left her mind and came back. "Good. Now that you see the power I posses you should walk away now." He said lookng at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Soda bit his lower lip and looked down. "I'm not human.... That's what I'e been lying about. I don't live here or another place, I live in a dimension called Halloween," he said.

Amelia opened her eyes and looked at Shadow. In that moment, she decided to try and see the best in him, to trust him. "I'm not walking away, Shadow, at least not for quite a while," she said, looking into his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Cassie looked at him and stepped back alittle. "What are you then?" She asked. This wasnt reality she thought but it could be.

Shadow looked at her and kept his eyes on hers. "How? Every human I show they scream and check into a mental insitute. One even called me a god."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Soda lifted his gaze from the ground and looked into her eyes. "I'm a shapeshifter. I can shift into whomever or whatever I want from memory. My home, Halloween, is where other creatures like myself live. We only get to come to Earth once a year. Every Halloween we're allowed to come, but at midnight if we aren't back, we lose our status and we stay here for the rest of our life."

Amelia shrugged. "Simple, you don't scare me. Underneath the darkness, you're different and I can see that. As for the god thing, you could be compared to Hades..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Cassie couldnt take it all in. She looked up at him then at the clock. It was 10:00 p.m. "We dont have much time before you leave." She whispered looking up at him.

Shadow looked at her and couldnt help but laugh. "Hades.... what a scary man." He chuckled and looked at her. "I guess that I am the god of death and shadows."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Soda bit his lower lip again and looked down. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually, we have all the time in the world if I stay, but it's your choice as to whether or not I stay," he said softly.

Amelia smiled the slightest bit and watched him, enjoying the sound of his laugh. "So, what brought you to this town, Shadow?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Cassie looked up at him. "Do you want to go back?" She asked. She did not want to lose him now. Not when he seemed so real to her. The only real thing she had to this crappy reality was him.

Shadow looked at her. "Well alot of things. Since I am a shadow I come from a town called Halloween. I have to go back at 12 or I will never be able to go back to my town again."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Soda looked up, his eyes meeting hers, and searched her eyes. He wanted to stay, wanted to be with her, but had to confirm it. Something in her eyes told him that she did want him to stay. He finally shook his head. "No, I don't want to."

"Oh. So basically in-" she paused to look at her watch, "two hours you're leaving," Amelia said. For some reason, she wasn't sure she wanted him to leave, but it was a crazy thought. "So what's this Halloween place like?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Cassie smiled and went back into his arms. "Dont go..." She whispered to him. "Please dont go. I cant see you leave me."

Shadow shrugged and leaned against the alley wall. "It is like Halloween only all year around. We have vampires, wherewolves, pumpkin people, witches. Anything mystical really."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Soda wrapped his arm around her tightly and kissed the top of her head. He had never been a big believer of love, but he was starting to wonder about it. She was enough to make him believe. "I won't go, I promise."

Amelia watched him and nodded, finding it interesting. "Sounds pretty cool," she said softly. She knew that she had to get home. She offered a small smile towardhim. "Well, it was nice talking to you. I hope you have a good life," she said and started to walk toward her home.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

(THIS IS WHERE I AM HAVING SHADOW SEE SODA MUHAHAHAHA)

Cassie smiled and held onto him. She was about to say something when she saw someone standing in her room. "Who... who is that?" She asked fear struck her voice. Shadow smiled and leaned against the door frame. "Who do you think pretty girl?" He asked looking at Soda. "Well you have a pretty girl. You know the rule."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Soda looked toward Shadow and frowned. His arms tightened around her and he lips moved close to her ear. "Don't be scared, fear fuels him," he whispered softly. He then turned to Shadow. "I'm not leaving, I'm staying," Soda said.

Amelia walked home, lost in her thoughts. Her eyes were on the ground and her mind was on Shadow for some reason. She didn't want to be thinking about him, but she was.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Shadow chuckled and moved closer to Cassie. "Is it because of her?" He asked with a deep throat chuckle. "Of course it is." He said looking at Soda. "Her thoughts are full of fear and of love for you. You know the rule." He said. Cassie was scared and she couldnt help it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Soda glared toward Shadow, his arms tightening around her and his stomach then did a flip when he mentioned love. He had figured that she had feelings for him, but not love. "Yes, it is because of her, Shadow. Here's a thought, go fall for someone and you'll understand why I want to stay. I don't give a damn about the rules. Think about it, did you spend the night with anyone?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Shadow snarled at Soda. "Yes actually I did. I do like her well enough but I am too dangerous for her. You are too dangerous for this poor girl." He said. His hand brushed Cassie's cheek and he kissed it as well. "Good luck my dear." He chuckled and grabbed her away from Soda and disappeared in the shadows wit hher screaming.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 pm

"Give it a chance and you might be surprised, you might realized you're gentle with her," Soda snarled back. Once Shadow took Cassie, Soda paled. "Dammit, Shadow, give her back. None of this even involves you," he shouted into the air, hoping he would come back.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Shadow chuckled. "Why does it not involve me? I know things you dont. Everything that goes on inside her head and her fears! I want you to feel pain Soda."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Soda growled. "Why do you want me to feel pain, Shadow? This is incredibly asinine. Just let Cassie go, you don't want to hurt her," he said, realizing that he may just have to leave...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next