the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Adair fell silent due to shock and watched the vampire. She hadn't known that he wanted to live. Another thing that was keeping her silent was the comment about Azriel's dad not living for long. When she wasn't as shocked, she turned away and started to walk in a random direction. She had no clue where she was going, but she didn't exactly care. All she knew was that she needed to be away from him at the moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Damon nodded, laughing. "Yes, I have. I haven't been everywhere, but I've been close to it."

Azriel slid down the wall and sighed as he put his head between his knees and folded his hands over his head. He was still trying to regain his control. He'd told her to much, but he was happy he had.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Adair continued walking and finally stopped, leaning against a wall. She closed her eyes and tried to push all thoughts out of her head, just wanting at least one moment where she wasn't thinking about something.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Azriel finally gained control and stood. He followed the smell of Adair and stopped as he smelt and heard his father near by. He stopped once he got to a corner and saw Adair, but also saw his father coming and staid hidden behind it. He watched as he stopped and stared at her curiosly.

"Where's your master, slave?" His voice was sharp and his eyes a muddy brown with hints of red in it. His face was deviliously handsome, and some of his features the boys had, but they got most of their traits from their mother.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Adair's eyes opened once she heard a voice and a string of curse words went through her head. She started to think of an excuse to tell the man, but was coming up blank. Her gaze shifted to the ground, her mind racing. She could use magic, but she highly doubted she had enough energy to use a stronger spell on him. "My master? Well, I think he wanted me to come over here and get something, but I'm not quite sure. I guess I'll go back to him and find out," she said, turning away.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 pm

His father reached out and grabbed her arm, pullig her back to him and taking in her scent. "Mmm...my son choose well. Maybe I should be sure he choose well." He gripped her tighter and lowered his head, before jerking his head up as he heard a low growl.

Azriel was beyond furios. He was crouched at the end of the hall, his eyes a blazing red as he stared at his father. "Mine." Was all he said and a thrill went through him as he saw the momentary shock and slight fear on his father's face. "Mine." He repeated silently gliding closer to them.

His dad stared at him a few moments before smiling. "Have it your way son. Don't kill this one, I won't buy you another." Thinking Azriel just needed to drink he went on leisurely down the hall.

Azriel's glare followed him until he dissapeared around a corner. His gaze then went to rest on Adair and he froze as her scent burnt his throat, fighting for control.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Adair's jaw clenched and her mind was trying to remember all the spells she had learn in her lifetime, but her mind was blanking out on her. One spell popped into her head, but it wouldn't have done anything to the vampire. She turned slightly when she saw Azriel, slightly relieved. As soon as his father left she turned to Azriel, her eyes dark. "I could have taken care of myself, I don't need to be saved like some damsel in distress," she stated, knowing full well that she would have been in trouble had it not been for Azriel coming to her rescue. She would never tell him that though.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Blaise: "Whoah..... i have to admit, im a little jealous." i said thoughtfully. "What's your favourite place that you've been?" i asked, curious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Azriel's head turned to the right and he was thankful they were near his room. "Whatever." Was all he sad as he went to his doors, his movements stiff and he walked in, closeing the door behind him. He stood shaking for a bit, never having lost control like that before. He took a few deep breaths but her scent still drove him insane. It'd been two years since he'd had the blood of a human.

The answer came easily to Damon. "Athens. My famliy is Greek. Greece is our home." His voice held such yearning. Sure he liked American, but he yearned for his old home.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Blaise: I nodded. "I see.... you sound like you miss it. I suppose im lucky in the respect that the open sky is the only real home ive ever felt i had. And there's sky close by no matter where you go. D'you want to get back there?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:09 pm

"One day. I'm neeeded here though." He didn't explain further and stood, brushing off the grass from his jeans and sides.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Blaise: I nodded, swinging right-side up again and dropping to the ground. "Well, i know one thing. If you want to get back there badly enough, you'll find a way back. It'll happen, someday." i said, staring up at the sky above me. He'd find his way back to Greece and id find my way back to the sky and away from him and this place.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Adair sighed and shook her head, just standing there for a moment. She didn't know the castle's layout and she wasn't so sure that she wanted to just waltz around, at least not after that close call. She would at least need Azriel to so her her room. She knocked lightly on the door that he had gone through, knowing she was going to hate what she was about to say. "Azriel, can you please come out? At the very least so you can show me my room? I'm not exactly thrilled about the idea of walking around here. And.... Thank you for coming to my rescue."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

He muttered in Greek, "When pigs fly." and shook his head. "You may stay out here if you wish. I need blood....from the source or I'll lose control and kill somone. The blood bags can only satiesfy us for so long....and I'd better check on my brother." He scowled. His brother loathed the idea of drinking form humans. Damon thought it was natural, but he could see Azriel's point.

"I'm very low on control. I need to feed, but I can't leave you alone." His voice was paind. He took a deep breath and held it. It felt uncomortable without smell, but he could hold his breath, not needing to breath. He opened his door, his face paind as his throat burned. "This way." He turned on his heels and went three doors down from his room, opening it for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Blaise: "All right. You go ahead and do that then." i said. If he left, that meant he wasnt gonna try and bit ME, right? I sure as hell hoped not.... that was something i wouldnt tolerate, no matter WHAT. Verbal abuse i could take, and physical abuse i could take to a point, but being bitten..... NO. And frankly, i could use the time with him gone to poke around and search for a way out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Adair followed Azriel silently, starting to wonder why he had rescued her. It had surprised her in a way that he would do something like that, but then again he could have just been being possessive over his property. Her mind continued to race, much to Adair's annoyance. "yhanks," she muttered as she went into the room.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Azriel stayed at the door. After his father had tried to drink her blood he'd found himself more protective. He contempltated what to do and entered her room, going to the t.v. and some dvds. He took one and popped it in. "Want to see a movie?" He desperatly needed to go feed, but he couldn't bring himself to leave her.

Damon entered the castle and drunk from one of the slaves. He let her rest in his arms for a few seconds before ordering someone to bring her food and water and to let her have the rest of the day off.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Blaise: Once Damon was safely gone, i began exploring. I could sense the wards when i got close to them and walked the perimiter carefully, searching for any potential flaw or an area where the magic may be weak that i could break through. I shifted and flew around the top of the wards as well, but the magic was solid. No way out. Frustrated, i returned to the ground, becoming human once more, and studied the outside of the building, or at least the portion of it i could see, taking note of windsows and doors and making a mental note to check them all later to see if any would make a good escape route. There had to be a potential exit somewhere, some way out. There HAD to be. I refused to believe that there was no chance of escape. If i let myself believe that...... id fall apart.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Adair raised an eyebrow, surprised when Axriel walked in. "I thought you were low on control," she said, the slightest of smiles on her lips. "Sure, a movie might be nice."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Azriel shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "I am. I can't leave you alone though. My father will still want to taste your blood. I'll just suffer for a few more hours untill he finally has to sleep."

Damon made his way back out to the garden and sighed. "No use trying. I've already tried everything."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Blaise: I barely managed not to jump in surprise as Damon reappeared. "GAHH! What the hell are you, a ninja?! Wait.... you've tried to break out of here...? ........ No matter. Dont tell me not to try. Im gonna try anyways. One, because i absolutely refuse to be trapped here for the rest of my life, and now, two, just because you told me not to bother and i feel like being defiant." i said, continuing to study what i could see of the building. "One thing you're likely to learn about me very quickly is that i have a stubborn streak a mile wide. I dont let anything discourage me. I just keep going." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ah. That either means you're protective of me or you're possessive of me, which is it?" Adair asked curiously, wondering what his answer would be. She walked over to a couch and sat down, watching Azriel.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Azriel snorted. "That's for you to figure out. You'll come to find I don't talk about my feelings at all."

Damon chuclked and put an arm around her shoulders. "Have you ever seen a vampire's will broken? Mine has. It takes a lot to do that. You won't last a month." He was feeling giddy from the feed and he was filled with energy. He had to keep in mind not to squeeze the poor girl to death.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 pm

"But you should talk about your feelings, it'll make you- Even with my attitude I can't do this Dr. Phil shit. I'm just gonna guess possessive since I'm basically your property," Adair said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Blaise: I frowned, tense as i felt his arm move around my shoulders, and stepped away. I wasnt big on human contact - my family, although a good one, had always been rather proud and stern, and their beliefs had been instilled in me from a young age. Defeat was not an option. Grief, despair, fear, and sadness were for the weak. And touching was not typically done. As a result, i liked my personal space. "I think you're underestimating me. But.... if that indeed turns out to be the case, then i suppose i'll simply take my own life or piss you off enough that you'll take it for me and go join my family...." i said. Id meant for that to come off as uncaring, but by the end of the phrase my words had lost their edge.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next