the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 am

Damon snorted. "I might look, and even act like an ass somtimes, dosn't mean I'm a killer." He frowned at her before walking off to roam the garden.

Azriel frowned and laid out the recliner on the couch. He grabbed her feet and put them in his lap where she could lay across the couch comfortably. His eyes narrowed. "Have I proved myself to be that way? You don't know anything about me, and you don't need to know my feelings to know me." He pushed the play button as (*whatever movie you want*) turned on.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

Blaise: I shrugged, dismissing the statement. "Fair enough. But then, i dont need you to be either. Fly high enough and shift back...." i said. The idea of falling like that freaked me out a bit, but if that was what it came to, if death was what was needed to get free, id do it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am

"I'd catch you then." He stated simply as he took some dead leaves off one plant that the gardeners missed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am

Blaise: I frowned at this, frustrated. "Why the hell would you bother? Never mind..... Id just have to try when you werent around, then. Hypothetically, of course, since, y'know, right now im still gonna escape. Suicide is just an absolute last resort." i said. Besides which, even if he would, in theory, somehow manage to catch me, falling from such a height..... well, id probably have a heart attack and die before i even hit the ground.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 am

"Hmm...seeing as you're so intent on escape and death, I gues I can't leave your side then." He murmured as he took the last of the dead leaves and turned to her. "Would it make a differnece if I said my fahter won't be alive much longer? I can't explain further, just thought I'd give you some kind of hope."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

Blaise: I glared at him. "D'you have to be such a killjoy? Why the hell are you so FRUSTRATING?!" i growled. I took a deep breath, letting it out as a sigh. "Not really. I mean, with him gone, that'd be one obstacle out of my way, but i still dont plan to just give up and let myself be kept here. I still want out." i said. His father scared me and i didnt like him at all, but even with him gone, i still hated this place andi wasnt too fond of Damon. No, it didnt change anything. If his father was dead, id still be escaping.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Death Wolf wrote:Azriel frowned and laid out the recliner on the couch. He grabbed her feet and put them in his lap where she could lay across the couch comfortably. His eyes narrowed. "Have I proved myself to be that way? You don't know anything about me, and you don't need to know my feelings to know me." He pushed the play button as (*whatever movie you want*) turned on.

Adair crossed her arms. "No, actually you haven't proven that. In fact you've proven that you're kind, caring, and you seem unlike most bloodsuckers. I actually wouldn't be surprised if you dislike the slavery, but that would probably going a little far. But I must say if you're protective of me, why?" she asked, studying his face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Damon gave a real smile for the first time in 200 hundred years, showing white teeth. "I don't think you understand. If my father dies, I take the throan. I'm older then Azriel and he'd be next in line after me. If I'm king, slavery ends." He said each word slowly and clearly, as though speaking to a little kid.

Azriel scowled. "Of course I don't like slavery, that's why me, Rusty, Damon, and James are working on killing him. Once Damon takes the throan it'll all be over. Rusty is the most dedicated to the freedom of humans. And as to why I'm protective of you that's for me to know, and you possibly to never find out."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Blaise: I raised an eyebrow, slghtly suprised. "Funny. I wouldnt take you as the type to be all for ending slavery." i admitted. "But that does make things much simpler for me...... if only for my own sake, i hope you succeed." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

"Eh. I like fending for myself, not having someone do my every whim. To me it's a sign of weakness that you can't do anything for myself." Damon shook his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Blaise: "I have to agree with you there. Self-sufficiency is key to strength and survival." i said. My family had always pushed me hard to be resourceful and self sufficient, to be able to look after and fend for myself. They'd known the situation was bad and wanted me to be as prepared as possible. Not that it had really helped in the end..... but i wasnt dead. Not yet. And if i could help it, id be getting out of here alive.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

He looked to her and frowned. "But, there's no shame in leaning into others in time of need. Not even vampires can do everything alone. A lone wolf lives about eight years or less, a pack wolf lives for about twenty. Wolf, not werewolf." He made sure she understood the kind of wolf he was talking about. That often got confused about around here.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Blaise: "Hmmph. Ive learned not to rely on others. Asking for help was how i wound up here in the first place....." i grumbled. A supposed 'friend' had sold me out and id been caught. If id stayed on my own, i wouldn't have been caught and id still have my freedom.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

"A pack is stronger then a loner. There's no shame in asking for help, little girl. There are times you're gonna have to let go and trust others. Not everyone is who they seem to be. Me for example." He stopped to look at his reflection in the creek and he traced a scar on his cheek. His black eyes went sad for a moment, before hardening again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Blaise: "Im sorry, but im not buying it. Trusting others has never led me anywhere good. Ive always been better off on my own. As for not being what one seems... hell, i already knew that. The bastard who sold me out seemed decent. Hell, he was friends with my frakin' parents! But he handed me over without a second thought. Perhaps you arent what you seem. Perhaps you're worse. Or perhaps im in for a surprise. But either way, i dont trust you and i probably never will." i said. I resented being called a little girl, but i didnt comment. Besides, to him, i probably was quite little. It occurred to me that i had no idea how old he was. He was likely ancient....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm

He gave a dark smile, reminding himself who he was. The girl had made him soft. No more. "Worse. Trust me, much worse. I hate slavery, but don't trust me."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Blaise: "That's one thing you'll never have to worry about....." i growled. Had i not JUST made it clear that he had ZERO trust from me? But i pushed back the irritation threatening to completely shatter all of my emotional control. Never had i met an individual so cryptic and frustrating as hell. One minute he was somewhat-bearable, the next he was a total ass again. Did he have multiple personality disorder or something....? It almost seemed like it, but i knew it wasn unlikely. He was just annoying.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Damon wrinkled his nose at her and pointed at the castle. "We're going back inside. You're going to eat, and we're going to go find my brother. I need to talk to him."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Blaise: I glared daggers at him. Now he was ordering me around? Not cool. Not cool AT ALL. "Fine. There's nothing usseful to my cause out here anyways. Im fine with going back inside. And i dont care if you have to go talk to your brother. Sure, fine, not my problem. But im not going to eat." i said, struggling to maintain my calm.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 am

Damon's eyes darkened, his vampire side likeing the fight. "Then I'll forcefeed you, and if you spit it out I'll bite you. I can't allow your enenrgy to go bye bye. You'll need it to get away during the..." He snaped his mouth shut. He'd said to much, way to much. He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her in the direction of the castle, his posture was stiff.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 am

Blaise: My jaw clenched at the mention of being bitten, but i wasnt about to back down. "During the WHAT?" i snapped. "If you're going to tell me to do something, you're gonna have to give me a legitimate reason. And 'because i said so' DOESNT COUNT." i growled, glaring at him defiantly. I shifted away from the hand he placed on my shoulder, frustration evident in my gaze, tension evident in my posture.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:30 am

Damon shoke his head, pushing his vampire side back with disgust. "I'll not tell you, I'm the master." Oh how he hated saying those words! It was evident on his face as he said it. "Everything will fall into place later, it has to....or me and my brothers, and our friends will be killed.....and slavery will keep going." He shook his head. "That's all I can say." He looked around them, making sure one were within hearing range. He knew his father had spys and right now Damon was on edge. "This isn't the place to talk." He calmed himself not wanting to catch attention.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

Blaise: "Im my OWN master...." i growled, refusing to acknowledge him as my superior. "Maybe this isnt the place to talk. I understand why it may not be. But im not letting this drop." i said pointedly, dead serious. "And im not going to take orders from you either if i dont agree with what you're asking of me." i added as i headed towards the castle.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

He gave a low growl. "Trust me when I say you'll wana listen. I could force you, but that's not in my interst. I can't cause you harm or you won't be able to run." He stalked in ahead of her, asked the cooks for some crackers, shoved them in her hands and putting on an air of calm started walking into the hall, his ears listening carefully for his father. "Eat. You'll want your energy for tonight." A smile tugged at his lips. He had a plan he was dying to tell Azriel. Their father would be dead by morning if he had anything to do with it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 am

Blaise: "No. I always have energy when it comes to running. Im used to not eating very much. If i eat, im only going to feel sick later." i reasoned. As i followed him through the halls, keeping pace, i got the feeling he had a plan. I was curious but knew i would get no information if i pressured him, not now. Was i really going to be able to get out of here after less than a day? I desperately hoped so. I didnt really want to stay here any longer than i had to.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next