the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Aria listened to his story, wondering what he had been like when he was human. She imagined him as a cute little boy running around with children of his age. It brought a smile to her face. She couldn't see how that boy could turn into what he is now but I guess if you live for a long time it changes you. "So you were a spartan? Why didn't you just move to Athen?" Of course she knew it wasn't that easy but she wanted to see what he would say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Adair smiled the slightest bit. "Yeah, hopefully we will," she murmured under her breath. She certainly hoped they would.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Rusty snorted. "I couldn't. They would've killed me for being a traitor. I had no choice." He shrugged and sat up to look at her. "Why all the curiosity?"

Finally after a couple minutes Azriels breathing became lighter. "Mmm..you going to be ok at the lake house tommorow? We'll be way to the south....it possibly won't go as far north as you'll be."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Aria looked down playing with her hands. "Oh I don't know just curious to see what you were like. You don't really talk much or open up." She wouldn't meet his eyes. She felt too embarressed for what reason she didn't know why.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Adair smiled slightly. "I guess I will be," she said softly. She watched him, realizing he was asleep after a moment and let out a quiet sigh. She situated herself comfortably and closed her eyes. "Night Azriel," she muttered quietly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 am

Blaise: I chuckled. "No, no its not. I mean, look at the situation we're in. This certainly can't be called safe...." i said. Hopefully it would pass quickly and lead to safer circumstances, but....... until that actually happened, we still had to expect and prepare for the danger to continue.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Damon sighed and opended the door for her, his dark eyes becoming tired. "Good night Blaise. We can speak more in the morn if you want."

Azriel frowns and growls softly in his sleep. Dreams of tommorow invaded his mind before his dreams went to reliving his past. He hated sleeping, it was the only time his mind attacked him and reminded him of the wrong he'd done in his past.

Rusty sighed and leaned over to brush the hair from her face. "Sleep. I'll stay in here with you if you do. I won't let anyone in." His golden eyes were tired and his eyes were dark from strain.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Blaise: I blinked, realizing i was probably keeping him up. "All right. Good night to you too then." i said, not arguing. I headed into my room and immediately crossed to the window, studying the sky. It was a clear night. The bright, visible moon was a reassurance. I'd be back up there with it soon.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Damon went to the room next to hers and made his way to his bed. He sighed and flopped onto it and closed his tired eyes. What was he to do? So much would depend on what they did tommorow.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Aria stared at his tired eyes for a moment. She was starting to feel exhausted and he looked like he could use some sleep. She nodded at him, "Okaoy as long as you get some rest too." She rested her head back and closed her eyes. Almost instanly she fell asleep.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Adair was still awake when she heard Azriel growl in his sleep. She opened her eyes and sat up, her eyes locking on him. She figured he was having a nightmare and frowned. She started to debate whether or not to wake him up. Finally she stood and walked over to him. She poked him gently. "Azriel, wake up," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Azriel startled awake and growled threatingly until he remembered where he was. His red eyes slowly bleeded back into their blue and he frowned. "What?"

Rusty sighed and laid down on the other side of the bed. He closed his eyes and turned his back on her before taking a deep breath and fell asleep.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Aria always liked to move in her sleep so it didn't surprise her that she woke up next to Rusty. Her face rested on his side. She would have sprung away from him but she felt too lazy instead she went back to sleep.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Adair frowned and took a step back when he growled at her. "You were having a nightmare so I decided I would wake you up. No need to be grumpy about it," she said, her eyes locked on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Azriel gave a humorless laugh and fell back onto the pillow. "Thank you. I've been having them for a milliniea....you didn't have to do that." He reached out and patted her shoulder, he laid back down though before he could fall off for he had to reach quite a ways.

Rusty woke up slowly and looked over at the slight weight he felt on him. He blinked a couple times then laid his head back down with a groan.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Aria woke up when she felt he moved. "Oh sorry." She blushed and went back to the other side of the bed. She closed her eyes to go to sleep but just ended up opening them again. How long had they been asleep?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Rusty sighed deeply. "Tis ok. No harm done." His voice came out a little gruff from sleep and he flipped over onto his back and stared at the cieling. He then moved to where he faced her and rested his head on his arm. "What do you think of all this?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

"You're welcome. Oh, i didn't know you that you've been having them for that long... That must be hard," she mused quietly. Adair watched him for a moment. "So, is there anything I can do to help at all or anything?" she asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Azriel sighed deeply and shook his head. "No. I don't believe their is." His eyes felt heavy and he just wanted to close them, but he knew it'd be a while before he'd fall back asleep. He turned and got comfortable on the couch and laid on his side so he could see Adair.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Aria raised her eyebrow, "About all of what?" She wasn't entirly sure what he meant. about the plan they were going to do? Or about his life? She felt dumb though she was pretty sure the answer was simple.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

"About everything. The war, the plan, the future." Rusty rubbed his head, not entirely sure he wanted to join the war, but he had to help lead the Resistance into battle. His golden eyes darkened at the thought of killing, but knew it was neccesary.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Aria shrugged, "I don't know. I don't really like the plan. There are holes in it and you could get hurt." She looked down embaressed, "Umm and as for the future well I tend not to look at it since there is always a chance I will die now." She looked at him thinking. "What about you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 pm

"Okay, but if you think of something that could help, let me know." Adair continued to watch Azriel for a moment, but then turned and headed for the bed again. She sat down and looked at Azriel again. "Would talking take your mind off it?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 pm

He frowned and reached out to touch her cheek. "Me nor my friends will allow you to die, and you've got to have more faith in us vampires. There will be witches, werewolves, dragons, shape-shifters of all sorts on our side. My father only has his slaves and his army of vampires. We'll be fine."

A thought entered Azriel's mind as he thought about that and he frowned and sat up and leaned back agaist the pillow and couch. "I was thinking." He took a deep breath. "I might die tommorow...any of us could. Would you mind allowing me to hold you while watching a movie? There's somthing about holding someone that calms me." He didn't look at her and picked up the remote, planning on watching t.v. wether or not she said yes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Aria blushed deep red when he touched her cheek. "Then let me fight with you. I will feel better if I do. I'm a werewolf I don't want to be left at the sidelines." She looked him in the eyes pleading. She wanted to keep an eye on him too to make sure that he survived. She would do that for him. Plus it was true nothing in her nature wanted her to sit and wait till everything was done with.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next