the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 16 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well." He huffed and leaned up to capture her lips with his and teased her lightly, nipping on her bottom lip. He pulled away. "I'll let you decide that."

Azriel sighed and shook his head. "There's somthing about you that makes my heart soft, that's all. Now please do answer my question." He stiffend and continued playing with her hands.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 16 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Adair's lips curved up slightly at the corners. "Pleasant to know that I make your heart soft," she mused. She let out a sigh. "I was captured at a really bad time, when I was more vulnerable. They caught me shortly after I used a spell to try and find my grandmother and cousin. It was a strong spell that requires a lot of energy and I was already low on energy. Had it I been stronger I could have defended myself, but I didn't have the energy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Aria gasped, as he kissed her. She felt her eyes darken a little with desire but they still had their playful tone. "Hmm very good." She kissed him lightly and quickly. Just so she could tease him. "How do you think I kiss?" She bent down and crushed her lips against her own. She let her tongue slide into his mouth as she kissed him deeply then she pulled back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:05 pm

"I'm sorry...are they still alive?" He knew he really shouldn't pry, but if possible he'd try and find them for her and reunite them in the end. He frowned, really upset with the problems his father had caused, and he and Damon had just stood by and aloud it to happen in the first place, turning a blind eye.

Rusty's lips twitched into a smile. "Mmmm....like a little girl." His eyes held a playful challenge and he was tempted to turn them over so he could tease her, but he steeled his control and stayed as he was.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Aria watched him carefully, "Whats wrong?" She saw that he was trying to hold back on something. She was curious as to what. She nudged, "Come on you can tell me." She gave a smile.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Rusty reached up and traced her lips lightly with his fingers. "Just trying to control myself is all." He leaned up and kissed her lightly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Adair bit her lower lip and sighed. "I know my cousin is dead, but I son't know about my grandmother," she said softly. At the thought of her grandmother possibly not being alive, tears pricked behind her eyes, but she forced them back and put on a brave face. She reminded herself that she wouldn't cry. "Why'd you want to know?" she asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Aria pulled away, "your not going to hurt me so stop treating me like I am made of glass." She felt like pouting child but she was too stubborn. She was curious as to what he was holding himself back from was it from killing her? She doubted it he would never hurt her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Rusty laughed and his eyes watered a bit and he wiped the tears away. "Of course I'd never hurt you, I've had to much experience to doubt myself like that, and don't you dare move away from me." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to his chest, putting her face even with his and he lightly niped her bottom lip, but was careful with his fangs.

"No reason. I'm just curios." He held her tighter, seeing her almost cry, but he pretended not to notice so she'd feel better. "I never got to know my grandparents. They'd both died of disease or age before I was born. Damon got to know them though, for a short while."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Aria felt confused, "Then what are you holding yourself back from?" She hated not knowing things. She was way too nosy to be left in the dark. She stuck her tongue at him when he pulled he closer. "Vampires and their biting.: She laughed messing with him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm

"Curiosity killed the cat you know," Adair said quietly, cuddling closer to Azriel. She rested her head against his chest, kind of happy for his closeness because it was slightly calming to her. "I never knew my parents due to them being killed when I was really young," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Blaise: I remained at the window, studying the sky for a very long time. How long, i did not know. Every inch of the vast inky expanse was familiar, every star in its place. I knew and recognized it, always the same no matter where i was. I picked out all of the constellations, tried finding new ones, not even noticing as my eyes began to grow heavy and tired. I fell asleep sitting down by the window, leaning against the wall. For once, my sleep was deep and undisturbed - i had no dreams. Just quiet, black oblivion.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Rusty frowned and looked up as light flowed into the room. "I'm letting you have your fun silly, and good morning." He kissed the tip of her nose.

Damon opened his eyes and was up instantly. He dressed in dark riding jeans so he'd be more comfortable moving. He then pulled on a black t-shirt. He ran a hand through his hair and left the room.

Azriel frowned seeing the light enter through the window. "Yeah, you've no idea how many times I've heard that before." He gave a dry laugh then his frown deepend as she mentioned her parents. "I'm sorry."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Aria laughed, "Well thank you." She turned to look at the light spilling into the room. She groaned, "Morning already?" She didn't want to start the day yet she wanted to stay here in bed with Rusty. She rolled off him instead to lay next to him. "Do we really have to get up?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Blaise: I woke up as the sunlight filtered in through the window, hitting my face and forcing its way in under my eyelids. Reluctantly, i opened my eyes and got up, stretching the stiffness out of my muscles before taking a quick shower and changing into a loose pair of comfortable jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes, once again making sure i was able to run easily in everything. I stared at the door, not sure if i was expected to wait here or leave and look for someone i knew. I decided i didnt want to run the risk of an encounter with Damon's father and stayed put. If anyone was looking for me, it wouldnt be hard to find me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 am

"I've herd the saying many a times myself. And if you've heard that a lot of times then it means that you must be curious," Adair mused as she lifted her head from his chest, noticing light in the window. A small frown found it's way to her lips and it deepened when she noticed his frown. "It's not your fault, so don't apologize. And quit frowning like that, you're face could freeze in that position not to mention your frown is contagious," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Azriel's voice came out sounding straind. "Any other day I'd try to smile, but on days of wars....death is nothing to celebrate." He didn't move to move her from him, he was to comfortable the way he was, and there was the possibility this could be his last day. His arms tightend around her. "Are you ready for today? The first tast of freedom after so long?" He, himself, couldn't wait to be out of his father's hands.

Damon itched the back of his neck and knocked on Blaise's door. "You up sleepy?" He blinked a couple times and backed a step from the door as he heard her moving inside.

Rusty chuckled and stroked her side. "No, not yet anyway. The plans will start tonight, and if anything happens or needs changed Azriel or Damon will contact me."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:20 am

Blaise: My head snapped around as i heard the knock at the door, relaxing only slightly as Damon's voice followed it. I rolled my eyes, crossing the room and opening the door. "Yes, im up. And who're you callin' sleepy?" i retorted good-naturedly. I was in a half-decent mood today. Perhaps it was because i was going to get out of here soon.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am

Aria relaxed glad they didnt have to get up. "What do you want to do then?" She smiled at him as he stroked her side. She knew she really liked him it scared her a little but she knew that she could trust him.

(Sorry if this suck I'm on my phone)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 am

(hehe it's fine.)

Rusty shrugged. "I don't know. Swim, movie, walk in the garden...anything you want." He knew this could be his last day with her, and he wanted to make it special. He was happy that if everyone else was killed someone would live to remember him.

Damon smirked and shook his head. "The Resistance had been contacted. How about we go for a little walk and you can fly, since this could very well be the last time we get to be in each others company."

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 am

Blaise: I nodded, willing to go along with this suggestion. "Sounds good to me. I'll take flying over being cooped up in a room any day......" i muttered. This bird didnt like cages much. I realized that he was right - we may never see each other again after today. For some reason that made me ever so slightly sad. I mean, sure he was frustrating and annoying at times and was more confusing than anyone i'd ever met in my life, but he'd been a lot nicer to me than he'd had to be and he'd even taught me a bit about swords. That wasnt something i took for granted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am

Aria thought about something to do but her mind came up blank. Of course there was really one thing she really wanted to do and that was to keep kissing rusty but she felt insecure as to where that would lead since she is a virgin. Just thinking about it brought a blush to her face.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Rusty tilted his head and his golden eyes became curios. "What're you thinking about?" He stroked her side again and he raised an eyebrow, curios.

Damon nodded and lead her through the hall. His posture was more relaxed today and he observed everything with closer focus. He opend the door for her and took a deep breath of the fresh air.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Aria forgot that she was suppossed to answer him. Her blush deepened, "Oh nothing just about what I want to do." She wasn't sure she wanted to tell him afraid he might laugh at her. She layed her head back against the pillow looking at him. She loved his golden eyes espacially now since the light was hitting off them making them shine brighter. "You sure there isn't anything you want to t do?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Rusty shook his head. "No...I've already done everything I could ever want...tis the boring part of living a long time." He frowned and stroked her hair sighing lightly. "What is it you want? I can give you whatever you want, as long as its in my power."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next