the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 17 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Aria sighed, "Nothing much I really want. Just you." She gave him a kiss. She let it last for a couple minutes before she pulled away. "Are sure nothing you want to do now?" She teased. She hoped that she was good at flirting.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 17 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Rusty cupped her cheek with one hand and tilted his head and stared at her for a few moments. Everything clicked in his mind and he shook his head before giving her a kiss. "Just to lay her with you in my arms." His golden eyes darkened a little.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Aria smiled, "You know how to make a girls heart melt don't you?" She leaned in kissing him more. She felt hungry for more. She pulled back not wanting to push just yet. She looked down, "Umm have you ever had.." She trailed off embarressed that she was even asking.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Rusty gave a soft chuckle. "I've had years of practice." He listend as she asked her next question, and he flashed her a smile as she blushed. "Yes...not a lot though, only ones that ment something to me." He frowned and rolled them over to where she was laying on his chest. "Most were mortal....I've never changed a soul into a vampire. I could never do that to someone."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Aria looked down at him, She didn't know if they were going to survive past tomorrow. "Never changed anyone? What if I was dying? Would you then?" She had no desire to be a vampire just thinking about drinking someones blood made her stomach cringe. She just wanted to see if he would she was curious and she wanted to stop thinking about the people he cared about it made her jealous.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 pm

Rusty laughed and kissed her nose. "You're a werewolf. Your blood wouldn't allow the change." He looked at her curiosly, wondering why she was asking these questions.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Aria nodded, "Hmm I never knew that." She was kind of relieved of that she didn't want to be. She didn't want to tell that to Rusty since she didn't want his feelings. She sighed, "Is it wrong to say i'm jealous of the people you slept with?" She didn't want to be but she was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Rusty shook his head and leaned up and brushed his lips against hers before nibbling and laying back again. "There's nothing to be jealous about. There's no contest when it comes to you compared to them."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Crazy Wolf wrote:Azriel's voice came out sounding straind. "Any other day I'd try to smile, but on days of wars....death is nothing to celebrate." He didn't move to move her from him, he was to comfortable the way he was, and there was the possibility this could be his last day. His arms tightend around her. "Are you ready for today? The first tast of freedom after so long?" He, himself, couldn't wait to be out of his father's hands.

Adair nodded in understanding as to why he wasn't smiling and it did make sense although she still would have liked to see him smile. "You have a point," she said. She noticed his arms tighten around her and wondered why they kept tightening around her. "I suppose I am ready, what about you Azriel? Are you ready?" she asked. "Also, why do your arms keep tightening around me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Aria smiled, "Good to know." She went down kissing him more. At first she let it be slow and sweet. It turned to something like hunger she wanted to more. She felt her hand go under his shirt and feel his abs. She should have felt embarressed but she didn't. She pulled back looking at him to see if this was alright she didn't want to push him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Blaise: I murmered a 'thank you' as he held the door, shifting as soon as i was outand taking off, my swift wingbeats carrying my high above the earth. I was careful not to go too high for fear of hitting the warding, but i got as close as i could to my precious sky. I circled a few times before dropping a little so i wasnt as high, watching to see where Damon intended to go.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Azriel shook his head. "No matter how many wars I've been in I'm never ready, especially if it's a paranormal battle. I've only ever been in human wars, and my own kind, but going against others....I can handle one and one and battles, but...." He shrugged. "As to why I'm holding you close, right now you're the only thing keeping me sane."

Rusty's mind raced and he sighed. He didn't want this to happen just because this could be the last time he ever saw her, but to him he really did love her. He stared at her unceartingly for a bit, then kissed her again, in a way telling her to continue.

Damon sighed and climbed up in a tree, easily going from branch to branch until he couldn't go higher becuase of the weaker branches higher up. He tilted his head and watched her fly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Aria felt her heart beat fater when he kissed her back. She took it as a good sign and slipped off his shirt. She was uncertain where to go her nerves were starting to take over. She kissed him more but that didn't help her thinking process. She felt clumsy. She stopped kissing to get air. She was panting really hard.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Blaise: I allowed myself to remain airborne a few minutes longer, the familiar feel of the air rushing past me reassuring. Finally i decided to take a break, spiraling down and landing in the tree id spotted Damon climbing, alighting on a nearby branch and letting out a small avian shriek in greeting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Damon smiled. "Why hello there little birdy." He chuckled and relaxed against the tree, letting his legs hand down the side and crossing his arms.

Rusty stroked her cheek, also breathing a little heavily, shocked a bit by her response, but also pleased. "Easy. There's no need to rush." He smiled and kissed her nose.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Adair watched him as she listened and nodded. "I guess I can understand, or at least as much as I can since I've never been in any kind of war before," she said. She tilted her head to the side and she watched him carefully. "So I'm the only thing keeping you sane... Why is that? What about other things? How is it I'm keeping you sane, Azriel?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Aria felt embarreessed, She was shocked that she even did that. She rested her head against his chest. "Umm can we do something differnt?" She didn't want to go farther than that just yet. She wanted her first time to be special not rushed. "Also if you could put your shirt back on that would be great. Your half nakedness isn't helping me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Azriel shook his head and rubbed is face with his right arm. "You're a witch, the closest thing a paranormal can be to a human. You just seem real." He shook his head and gave a long sigh. "Are you hungry?"

Rusty gave her a wicked grin, kissed her, and slipped his shirt back on. "Anything m'lady wishes." He reached up and stroked her cheek. "Are you hungry, or would you like to go for a swim?'
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Aria laughed, she heard her stomach growl in response. "I'm taking that as a yes she told him." She got out of bed, heading for the door. She looked at him realizing she still didn't know her way around the castle. "Umm which way is it?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Blaise: My feathers slid away, bones changing and rearranging, organs shifting and growing as i changed back to my human form. "Despite the fact the bird remark is technically true, does this mean i can call you an overgrown leech?" i teased. "Mosquito is less accurate, considering you cant fly."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Well, I would hope I seem real since I am real. And every paranormal is far from being human, including witches," Adair mused. "But is that the only reason?" She asked and then shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 pm

There was another reason, but he wasn't willing to admit his feelings. Azriel shook his head. "That's all." Was he really going to keep it to himself when he'd proably never see her again?

Rusty laughed and rubbed his face before slipping out of the bed. He crossed his arms and tilted his head. "Give me a kiss and say please and I'll show you." He chuckled.

Damon snickered. "I'm no leech. Leech's don't have legs or arms." He shook his head. "And I don't drink untill I'm almost bursting."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Blaise: "Hmmmm, true...... maybe mosquito IS more accurate, then? I mean, sure, they have wings and can fly, which is pretty inaccurate.... but.... they whine. And THEY have .... well, legs, anyways." i pointed out. "I think that'd definately be your second form if you were a shifter." i said thoughtfully, continuing to tease.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Aria rolled her eyes, "Come here and I'll give you the kiss. As for the please well I was never one for manners." She smiled at him. How is that she could be herself around him. It never happened before usaully she was sarcastic and tried to be cold, but something about him made her not want to do that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Adair watched him for a moment, hoping that he was lying about it being the only thing. She hoped that it also perhaps had something to do with feelings for her, but highly doubted it. Still, she had to make sure and she still hoped he did possibly have feelings for her because she was realizing she had feelings for him. "Are you sure that's all, Azriel? Remember, I am a witch and could get it out of you with a spell," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next