the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

"Then eat a mouse later for all I care." He was becoming agitated. "Now quite it down." His eyes darted around and he was smelling the air, following his brother's scent.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 am

Blaise: "Mice dont actually taste that bad..." i mused before reluctantly falling silent. I didnt really WANT to be quiet, but i understood why it may be necessary so i obeyed, not wanting to place the plans that may set me free in jeopardy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:06 am

He stopped outside a door he didn't recongize and raised an eyebrow. What was his brother doing? He opend it and heard a movie playing. He saw Azriel and his slave, whom he hadn't taken the time to get her name and cleared his throat. "I need to speak with you brother." He closed the door behind Blaise.

Azriel looked up as he was interupted with his talk. "Yes?" He paused the movie. "What is it?" Understanding lit in his eyes and him and Damon discussed the plan in their minds. They both wore the same grim, but triumph expressions. Azriel stood. "You girls really want your freedom, right?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 am

Blaise: I followed Damon into the unfamiliar room, gaze settling upon the two unfamiliar people occupying the space. One could safely assume the guy was Damon's brother. The other one, presumeably another 'slave'. "Freedom is top priority." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 am

Azriel's arms were crossed and he mentally called for James and Rusty to come. "Well brother....shall we share your plan with them."

"Are they trustworthy is the only question." Damon frowned and looked at the two slaves.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Blaise: I rolled my eyes. "Does it SERIOUSLY make sense for either of us to try and sabotage your plan? No. I dont think you have to worry about trusting us with your plans." i said dryly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Rusty and James ghosted into the room. James's golden eyes darting here and there nervously. They both had their slaves with them.

Rusty ran a hand through his hair. "What's the plan?" He arched an eyebrow, curios and excited.

Damon shook his head. "I was thinking. Why don't the slaves pretend to become sick? Or even injured? The hospital is two miles from here into the city. They'd have enough time to escape and they'd got to our contacts, get something to eat, drink, and new clothes then they're alone after that. Then we report back to dad, say the slaves went missing, gather the Resistance, and attack the castle. I got news this morning the Dragons have accepted our plea for help. We'd be unbeatable....unless my dad got word from an inside source with the Dragons....It's a long shot plan, but it could work. Most of the stuff will be improvised along the way."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Adair watched Azriel, trying to figure him out some. He was confusing to her and she didn't like it. When Adair heard someone clearing their throat she looked toward the noise, suddenly curious what was going on. her gaze then shifted back to Azriel. "Of course I want freedom, freedom is one of the most important things to me," she stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Azriel patted her shoulder as he listend to Damon's plans. Never see them again? Never see Adair again? He didn't like it...but freedom ment a lot to her, and if he knew she was happy, then so would he. Who knew? Maybe once their father was dead, and everything fell into peace again, they could proably see each other again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Adair looked at Azriel out of the corner of her eye and realized that she most likely would never see him again. The thought shouldn't have bothered her, but it did. In fact, the thought made her stomach drop a little, but she turned her attention away from him and away from those thoughts.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Blaise: I fell into silent contemplation, trying to figure out what i would do once i left. I had no friends, no money, and my family was gone. I had nowhere to go. Id been so focused on just getting out that i hadnt thought about what came afterwards. I supposed i could simply live as an own for however long i had to until i could find somewhere to stay, but.... planning was going to be required.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Rusty jumped into the conversation. "I've got a lake house sout of the hospital and out of the city they can go to until they can figure things out. You have to remember some of them proably don't have anything left." He looked around at all the slaves, worry in his face. Out of all of them here he was the one that truly despised slavery.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Blaise: I blinked as the words of one of the people i didnt know registered. Well, that temporarily took care of that issue..... "Sounds like a good plan."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"That sounds like a decent plan," Adair said, starting to think of what she would do when she was free and also thinking of Azriel. One thing she wanted to do was find family. As for the thoughts of Azriel... She just kept trying to push those back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Azriel nodded. "That settles it then. So, what should they be sick of, or injured from."

Damon gave a slow, dark smile. "How about the story goes I lost control, and each of them need the hospital for more blood since I take a little too much, while you and the guys were swimming and not paying attention. I might get tied to the pole and whipped tonight for breaking that rule of biting anothers slave but....it'd be worth it...."

Rusty shook his head. "I don't like that idea..."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Blaise: I couldnt help it - i winced. "Yeah, uhm..... bad plan, i think....." i said, trying to think of something else that we might be able to mimic. I couldnt think of much..... not unless we ACTUALLY wanted to get injured....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Damon raised a brow at her. "Thought you wanted me killed?" He ignored eveyrone else as they started discussing this.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Adair stayed quiet fir a moment, her nose slightly crinkled. "I'm not very fond of that idea either," she said. Her mind went through things and an idea popped in her head. "I'm a witch, I could have been trying struggling with someone, or trying to escape with some of the others or something and I used a spell a little too strong and we're injured severely or really ill and had to go to the hospital?" she asked quietly, figuring the plan wasn't all that good.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Blaise: "I never said that. I dont like you, but i dont want you dead. Id rather not see anyone get whipped or otherwise injured trying to pull this off, except maybe in combat where injuries are inevitable." i retorted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Azriel nodded. "That's somthing that could be considered." He patted her head absently then went to pacing, his strides long and graceful.

Damon gave her a long look before turning his attention back to the others. He listend to the witches plan and nodded. "Sounds like somthing to build on."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Blaise: I overheard the plan the witch had put forth. "Sounds like it could work, with tweaking." i said thoughtfully. I didnt know much about witches or magic, but i did know that it was easy to get injured when magic was improperly used.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Adair mindlessly swatted at Azriel's hand when he patted her head, even if she kind of liked that contact. In a way, she was content they had a possible idea for a plan. She started to think about it more, her gaze following the pacing Azriel.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Azriel, Damon, Rusty, and James all thought this through mentally through their telepathic bonds. They all nodded at each other as they came to a conclusion.

Damon says, "The story will be that you lost control after I give you an order to listen to your master better." He stopped for a second as he heard Rusty growl, then continued. "Then we'll just simply say we need to take the other slaves to the hospital."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Adair's eyes stayed glued to Azriel for the most part, but her gaze shifted to Damon when he spoke. She nodded slowly. "Sounds like it should work," she said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Azriel sighed and sat down heavily. "We'll need somone really good with theater make up to make it look like you guys have been hurt, unless you want Damon to actually do that."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next