the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 30 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Tanya: I blushed and dipped my head "You're too generous to me sir" I said softly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 30 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Quenton nodded his head, but said nothing else. He could feel excitement flitting through his mind from the brothers, and a slight frown tugged at his mouth, but he kept himself stoic.

Damon whispered to Blaise, "Calm down. Just act like your fighting. We need it to look real." He didn't like it that she was uncomfortable, but they did need to convince his father. He took a deep breath as Azriel openedt the door and they all walked into his father's room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Cadmus: I sighed and rubbed my eyes tiredly, shaking my head
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Alex laughed darkly, a look of darkness passing over his face, but was quickly covered by that stoic mask of his. "So, how long have you been stuck at seventeen? What are you? You say I'm a monster, but am I truly? And aren't we all monsters in one way or the other? Granted I must drink blood in order to live, but I don't kill like some vampires or like humans even." His eyes moved from hers to lock on the dagger for a moment and then moved to lock on her eyes once more. "If you want to kill me so badly, why haven't you?"

As they walked into the study Adair felt the smallest amount of fear, but pushed it away and kept her mind on the plans and the thought of freedom. She couldn't do anything that could ruin their plans and out of any fears that continuously surfaced, the main one was that she would do something that would cause the plan to fail and for all of them to be in trouble and possibly killed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Thalia: My eyes flickered "I don't know what I am." I pressed my lips together and refused to answer his last question, glaring at him. Stupid eyes....
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Blaise: I tried to calm down with little success, but 'acting liek i was fighting' wasnt hard since fighting was what i always did in these situations. It wasnt hard to make it look real, because it basically WAS real. This was what i would do anyways. I just hoped that Damon and Azriel's father bought this ploy and we could get out. I desperately needed to get out.

Adarian: "No. Im not. Im just providing you with what you should have had all along." i countered. She was so objected to being treated like a normal person..... it was a little frustrating.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Alex continued to stare at her, rather surprised by the fact that she didn't even know what she was. He started ti wonder how long she had been seventeen and where she was from, but decided to ignore his curiosity. "I'm just dying to know why you haven't killed me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Tanya: I nodded obediently "Yes sir" I said quietly and turned red as my stomach growled

Thalia: "Well Maybe I shouldnt tell you and let you do all the work yourself then!" I snapped "And stop looking at me like that!!!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 am

"Staring at you how? All I'm doing is looking at you while I speak to you and vice versa. I was always taught that it's polite to look a person in the eye while talking tot hem. And if that's the case then just give me the dagger and I'll put it through my heart," Alex said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 am

Blaise's unease was starting to get to Damon so he slipped her off his shoudler and crushed her against him as though holding her prisoner. He wasn't one for physical contact himself, but he couldn't help but like the way she felt against him, sending warmth through his cold skin. "Father." He dipped his head, his eyes and voice void of emotion.

Rusty staid with Aria, staying silent. He looked at the ground and didn't look at he king as he kept her close as well, acting as though he were holding her still.

Azriel cleared his throat, his eyes challenging and filled with fury as the stared at his father, the usual look he'd always give him. "Father. Tell the gaurds to stand down at the gates. We are taking the slaves down to the hospital to get them healed. They'd gotten into a fight."

Their father raised a brow and finished drinking the girl he'd been drinking. Somthing was off about the boys and his eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion, but he nodded his consent. "Go. They'll stay out of your way." His voice came out seductive and dark, the kind of voice that'd send shivers down any female's spine.

James sighed as he lounged on the couch. He looked at his slave, then down at his hands with another sigh. "So...what do you like to do?" He looked at her with curios eyes.

Quenton frowned and stood and paced. "Somthing's not right. Not at all. The bond between me and the brother's are anxious and slightly afraid." He looked out his bedroom window, his brow furrowed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am

Adair continued to keep her eyes down and listened carefully, straining to see if she hear any ounce of suspicion in Azriel's father's voice as he spoke, but she couldn't tell. She was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable standing there, but didn't let show and just hoped that they would leave the room soon.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am

Adarian: I smiled a tiny bit as her stomach growled. "I heard that. I think your stomach's betrayed you." i said, chuckling a little bit. "Come on. What d'you feel like eating?"

Blaise: My relief at being removed from Damon's shoulder was brief as i was promptly squished against him. But i didnt react other than to continue to act how i figured i should. I even masked my relief and excitement as we were told we could be taken out of this place. I wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible - Damon's father was not a person i wanted to be in a room with for any length of time, and for once i was glad Damon was right behind me holding me in place. If he wasnt, i'd be tempted to run.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 am

Azriel nodded. "We'll be going then." He backed out with Adair first, Rusty following with Aria second, and Damon and Blaise next. Azriel's gaze lingered on his brother, wondering on the protectivenes of his body language around Blaise. He'd have to question him later on that.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

Blaise: As soon as we were out of the room, i allowed myself to relax substantially, glad to be away from the terrifying presence that was Damon and Azriel's father. Soon i'd be gone, he'd be dead, and there would be nothing else to worry about. All i had to do now was leave and get somewhere safe until things settled down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

Adair relaxed a little when they walked out of the room, but still didn't let any emotion show. She knew that they weren't totally safe yet and that anything could happen. She thought about the next part of the plans and glanced at Azriel, wondering what he was thinking.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 am

Azriel had noticed his own protectiveness around Adair and he went stoic again as he nodded towards the right hall. "Garage is this way." he started off walking.

Damon waited until Rusty and Aria went next, Rusty wrapping an arm around her shoulder, knowing their time were becoming precese. He sighed and shook his head, confused on his own feelings towards the little, or at least little to him, owl shape-shifter. He walked beside her as they all tried to walk calmly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 am

Adair happened to notice how Azriel suddenly turned stoic and kept herself from frowning and sighing. Why he kept going from caring and open to stoic confused her and annoyed her. She was starting to wonder why he did that so often. Realizing she still had her eyes on him, she turned her gaze to the ground.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 am

Blaise: I walked next to Damon, measuring my pace and keeping it even with his. I wanted to fly away or just run out of here right now, but i was suppose dot be injured and running for it would look suspicious. No.... i had to stay with the others. There was no need to rush. My thoughts drifted to Damon and became somewhat distracted. Faced with the reality or leaving, i found that i had mixed emotions. Id thought i would be only happy to leave and get rid of Damon. It had been so easy to just hate him, but..... i didnt think i really hated him any more. At least not as much..... and i found myself thinking i was going to miss him. I hoped he didnt die....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 am

They got to a large metal door and Azriel entered their mother's birthdate before the door slid open to revela expensive and foreign cars. "Your choice brother."

Damon smiled, revealing two sharp teeth. "Black camaroe." he took the keys from the hooks on the wall and got in the driver's side and started the car, a maniac smile spreading across his face at the sound.

Rusty opened the door for Aria and held it open for Blaise to, a poliote smile on his face and he chuckled as Azriel called shot gun and he slid into the passenger seat.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 am

Blaise: I thanked Rusty for holding the door and climbed into the car carefully, sliding into a back corner, feeling horrifically out of place in such an expensive contraption.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:15 am

Adair tilted her head to the side once she saw the car and tried to figure out how they would all fit in the car since most cars only had five seats total. Due to her pondering, she stood just there staring at the car.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 am

Azriel snorted and looked at Adair. "Just climb in on someone's lap. Rusty nor me bites." He laughed at that, knowing the no bite thing only applied to Rusty.

Rusty rolled his eyes and shook his head. "If you feel more comfotable being around Azriel I can switch him places. I wanted shot gun anyway."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Cadmus: I frowned in confusion but said nothing

THalia: "Staring at me like...like...like I don't know jjts stop doing it!" I snapped in frustration
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Tanya; My face heated and I shrugged "Anything sir, I'm not really picky" I mumbled, forcing myself not to glare at my stomach
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Aria was glad that they were done with Azriel's father he scared her more than she cared to admit. When they got outside and she saw the car her mouth dropped open she always had thing for expesive cars. She chuckled when she saw that Adair was having trouble with whether she should sit on Rusty's lap or walk from the looks of it. "If you makes you feel any better I can sit on Rusty's lap and you can sit over here." She hoped she didn't blush as she said that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next