the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 19 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

He pushed his fingers more into her ribs, threatinging to tickle again. "Go ahead say it, you know it's true." He was biting the inside of his mouth in an attempt not to laugh.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 19 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:36 am

Her eyes were bright as she shook her head and tried to figure out a way to avoid his fingers. "No, never, I refuse to say it," she said, having to try hard not to laugh.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 am

He gave a sad sigh, like he was sad to do this, but a smile lit his face and he tickled her again. Finally he was tired of laughing and quit, resting on his arms above her as he tried to settle down.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 am

She started laughing all over again and started to squirm again. "Fine, you're the strongest vampire, happy?" she squeaked. She was incredibly relieved when he moved his hands and they were no longer near her sides. She watched him while she caught her breath.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 am

Alpha Wolf wrote:He sighed. "True, but it's still tempting. I've known so many that've done it..." He shook his head, and he allowed a soft smile. "As for expression my emotions, nah, and for the questions." He tapped her head. "Asking questions is good, but as you said, curiosity killed the cat."

Damon snorted and landed on the branch she was on. He got down into a crouch and tilted his head at her. "What're you going to do once we let you guys go free." He knew Azriel and Rusty would go back to check on them, but he'd be stuck leading the Resistance. He'd check on them himself if he could leave Rusty or Azriel behind.

Rusty went to stand behind her and put both hands on either side of her on the stove top, but away from the heat and he tilted his head as she turned to look at him. He smelled the air and smiled. "It smells good."

Blaise: I shrugged, gaze turning thoughtful. "Honestly? I have no idea. My family's all dead, i dont have any friends or anyplace to go, really. No belongings. Nothing. Probably form a tactical plan - find somewhere safe out in the sticks, attempt to aquire employment and a place to stay, use the money from said employment to aquire provisions and physical posessions, and be ready to run if necessary. That, or i'll just.... let my animal take over and live as a bird for a while, i guess." i said. I wasnt sure if trying to make it in the human world was a good idea. With every passing moment the bird option looked more and more appealing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

Aria smiled, "Well I happen to be an excellent cook. Though you probally can't eat it." When everything was done she turned off the heat, drained the noodles, and put it together. She made sure the oven was already preheated and she stuck the food in together. She turned around leaning against the counter. She frowned it was actually the first time she cooked since her dad died.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Azriel rolled off and onto the floor and took a deep breath. "I'm very happy. I'll keep the last two days in mind when things start to look bleak. I've no idea how long this war will last, or if it'll even last that long. I just hope that the Resistance have been training well under my liutenant."

Damon got a thoughtful look on his face and then slipped his legs over to where he was sitting on the branch. "Maybe, if we win, you guys could come back to live here. I mean, I won't have much time to 'hang out' as they call it, but I don't neccesarly need to sleep every night. We've got plenty of rooms and I'd have the wards taken down."

Rusty tiled his head and grabbed her chin lightly to have her look at him. "What's wrong?" He frowned, not liking that somthing was bothering her.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Aria looked up at him, "Nothing just thinking about something." She didn't want to burden him with her problems. She really missed her family and hoped they were at least still living.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Blaise: I blinked, thinking about that for a moment. It would certainly be convenient.... "That's a good possibility. I think as long as i wasnt trapped here, id be content to stick around, at least for a while." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 am

Damon nodded and looked around him at his mother's garden. He wondered if it would be damaged during the war. He ceartinly hoped not. He sighed wishing he could go a few minutes without thinking about the war.

Rusty shook his head and crossed his arms. "Tell me. I'm strong enough to handle anything." He gave her a playful wink.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Blaise: I blinked, head tilting to one side curiously. Something was on his mind. "What're you thinking about?" i asked. My guess was the fight scheduled to commence later tonight (because who WASNT thinking about that right now?) , but i could be wrong.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Aria gave him a weak smile. "I was just thinking about my family. i havn`t seen them in a long time." she shook her head there was no use worrying about them now she just hoped wherever they are that there safe. She hoped when all of this was done and over with she could find them.She heard the timer beep. she took out the food out of the oven and sprinkled cheese on top to melt.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Rusty was silent for a few moments then tilted his head, thinking hard. "And your family would be a large pack of werewolves, yes? What's your last name?" He thought maybe her pack was in the Resistance, or she could be a Bitten, and her family be human, but he was curios if she was a Pureblood and her family was wolf. He blinked, realizing he'd never seen her wolf side. "What does your wolf side look like?"

Damon gave a small smile. "What's on all our minds right now? The war silly. I was just hoping it wouldn't reach right here. This is the closest I'll get to being near my mother." He then looked down at his wrist watch and frowned at the time. "Which, by the way, we should be following our plans soon. We need to find Azriel and his little witch Adair. We'll need to all eat and see if we can gather everyone before this thing starts." Damons guts twisted, nerves finally setting in, but he kept it off his face, use to it by now. Who wouldn't feel excited and nervous at the same time before a life changing war? The only real life changing war he'd been in was the Revolutionary War here in America.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am

Blaise: I nodded, understanding. "I thought so, but im never sure with you...." i admitted. "I hope this place doesnt get damaged too much either. Its nice here, and it has a lot of significance for a lot of people." i added. At the mention of eating, my stomach churned unhappily, but i ignored it, nodding in agreement. I knew i had to at least try and eat a little bit of something, even if i didnt want to. I wouldnt if it werent for the circumstances, but.... it would be a good idea right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 am

Damon allowed himself to fall back and did a backflip before landing on his feet. "I like being unpredictable, it's helpful when it comes to enemies and it always keeps them on their toes."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 am

Blaise: "Perhaps. Although its really, really annoying. I've honestly never met anyone more confusing than you." i grumbled. I allowed myself to drop the short distance to the ground, crounching to absorb the impact of my landing. I straightened and glanced towards the door. "Shall we be off, then?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 am

Damon gave a gallant bow and gestured towards the door. "This way then, m'lady." A playful gleam was in his eyes and he straightend before walking to the doors and opening the one on the left for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Aria nodded, "Yeah my family are all werewolves well at least the ones I know. We have shapeshifter is our family too but that is a whole different story." She knew she was rambling and stoped her self. "My last name is Friar. She wondered why he asked for her last name. She smiled when he asked to see her wolf form. She realized she hadn't turned in a long while. She almost forgot what she looked like as a wolf. She turned into a wolf with soft brown fur and eyes to match. It was like her second skin and she missed being a wolf the freedom she got when she would just run in the woods.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Blaise: "Thanks." i said, chuckling as i headed through the door. I paused in the hall, uncertain. "Right..... so, uhm...... where do we go now? GAHHH.... this place is so big. I still dont really know my way around...." i muttered. I recognized places but finding my way from one place to another efficiently was a different matter.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Rusty stroked his fingers through her fur and frowned. "Your parents are the alphas of the pack, no? 'Cause there's a Fiar pack that's fighting in the war with us...." He knew he'd better at least let her know what was going on, if this was her pack that is.

Damon chuckled and started off to the hall on the right. The smell of food reahed his sensitive nose and he lead her towards the kitchen, dropping into a comfortable silence.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Blaise: I followed wordlessly, knowing that he knew his way around. After a few minutes of walking, the smell of food hit my nose and my stomach churned uncomfortably, but i shoved the sensation aside as best i could. I needed to eat, and i knew that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm

She shifted back instantly. She stared at him with fear in her eyes. She had forgotten about her parents being pack leader. She herself was going to take over after her parents. "Yes my parents are Alphas." Now that she knew that her family was alive she didn't want to lose them. Rusty just told her that they were going to fight in that battle with the other resistance. She had to fight too with them. She couldn't stand on the side lines just waiting for them to die. What if they all lost then she would feel like a coward. She looked Rusty in the eye, "You know I am going with you." She knew he wanted to keep her safe but she had to fight.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

Rusty gripped both her shoulders and made sure he had her attention. "As long as you allow me to give you some training. We don't have much time, so how about we eat?" He'd have to see if Damon would allow him to lead the werewolves, while Azriel lead the fay, witches, and nymphs, and Damon lead the vampires and other hybrids and some specially skilled humans.

Damon entered the kitchen and his stomach growled looking at what Rusty's slave had cooked. "Mind if we have a bite as well?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Aria thought it over, "Alright, I will train with you, but I'm pretty sure I can beat you." She gave him a smile. She turned back around to the food she made. "Yeah I will eat since you can't." She got her some food when another one of the vampires walked in. Damon she thought his name was. She sat down giving him a glance looking at him, "Sure have as much as you want."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Brave Wolf wrote:Azriel rolled off and onto the floor and took a deep breath. "I'm very happy. I'll keep the last two days in mind when things start to look bleak. I've no idea how long this war will last, or if it'll even last that long. I just hope that the Resistance have been training well under my liutenant."

Adair Moved so she was lying on her stomach and looked down at Azriel. She smiled slightly, happy that he was happier. "Well I'm happy that you're now happy. Why the last two days and not any other time? And the war's length will all depend on how many people are on each side and how strong those people are."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next