the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 22 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks, and hmmm.....

Quenton entered the castle, some of the guards recongizing him so they let him pass. He was an old friend of the Princes, and as of now he had no home to go to, having left his coven. He knew he'd be welcome here, for the brothers and him were best friends, including their other friends, James and Rusty. He ran a hand through his white hair and stared around him with crystal blue eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 22 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Bianca: I scrubbed the floor on my knees, chewing my lip slowly in concentration as I tried to make sure i wouldn't be in the way if someone came by. It's hard to feel vibrations of people coming by when you're making your own by scrubbing
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Quenton stopped in time before he could walk over a slave. He looked down at the girl and got ready to go around before stopping, suddenly concentrated on her movments. He shook his head and cleared his throat. "You wouldn't happen to know where Prince Damona and Prince Azriel is do you?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Bianca: I scrubbed on the floor, humming even though I couldn't hear myself. I then stopped and blushed. I probably sounded terrible.

(Sorry I can't really do a long post since she's like not aware of anything XDD)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 pm

XD

Quenton tilted his head and watched her a few more minutes before kneeling down next to her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "The Princes, do you know where they are?" He snapped his fingers on his free hand, trying to get her attention.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Blaise: I spared a mildly curious glance at a pair i hadnt seen around before as they entered the kitchen, but dismissed them as soon as Damon said it was time to go. There was important work to be done. No time for messing up now. I followed Damon out, ready to do whatever needed to be done.

Adarian: I found what i was looking for and headed over to Tanya, inspecting the bites on her hands. I gently doctored the bites, tending to the broken skin on her hands while i was at it, and carefully bandaged the areas i'd treated. "There.... that's better...." i muttered quietly, replacing the medicines and bandages in the first aid kit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Tanya: I blushed, watching him "Thankyou Master" I said quietly, looking up at him, my eye soft. I tried to smile bit failed, my face too unused to the expression.

Bianca: I gasped and whirled around, looking up at him with shock and the terror of being surprised. I blinked, staring at him, my hair falling over my face and the soapy water soaking into the back of my clothes. I had fallen into where I was cleaning. "S-sir?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Quenton frowned and slid an arm under her to pick her up and place her out of the puddle. "I'm looking for Azriel and Damon. You wouldn't happen to know where they are, do you miss?"

(I'm going to skip Azriel and Damon until Sherlock comes back..)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Bianca: I jumped out of his arms with a yelp and stared at him, my lips mimicing his as I worked out what he said "N-no Sir, I do not know where Master Azriel and Master Damon are" I patted down my clothes, trying to straightn them, my cheeks heating in moritification ta how wet I was
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:40 pm

"Mmmm....I apologize for spooking you. May I help you get some clean clothes?" He held out his hand, his brown furrowing in concern.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Bianca: My cheeks blushed bright red and I hesitantly took his hand, smiling shyly "I would be extremely grateful if you would be that nice"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Quenton smiled and nodded. "This way then." He lead her down the hall, looking for his old room. He finally found it and opened the door for her before moving to his closet. "The shirt might be a little big. Do you need new pants?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Bianca: My face turned bright red "C-c-could you say th-that slower please sir?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am

Quenton poked his head out of his closet and stared at her silently, his quick mind figuring out why she coudn't hear so well. He said the words normally, making it easier for her. "The shirt might be a bit big. Do you need new pants?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 am

Bianca: I blushed harder and looked don, smiling slightly "I thinkso Sir"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am

He nodded and darted back into the closet, searching for his sweats. He pulled out a sweat shirt and some sweat pants. "These can tighten with the strings, but I don't think you'll be able to work in them, but you've no need to. For now how about you be my companion and help me find a movie to watch?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 am

Bianca: I blinked and hesitated, working out what he said and then blushed. Did he have....ulterior motives to having me stay...? I swallowed and then nodded "Of course I will sir" I sad quietly as I reached out for the clothes
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

Quenton nodded and closed himself in his closet, letting her dress. He went through his clothes, planning on changing out of the ones he'd been traveling in to much comfortable ones.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:37 am

Bianca: I dressed qoucky and then peeked around the door "Is it alright for me to come in sir?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:40 am

Quenton already had his pants, he was just searcing for a shirt so he pushed the closet door open with his foot. "Yes." He looked over at her and tilted his head. "And please quite calling me sir. You're making me feel my age." His lips twitched, his eyes filled with humor.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 am

Bianca: I blushed bright red and looked away from his chest, rolling up the sleeves. I realised I wouldn't be able to tell if he said somehting so I looked back, my eyes flickering down to his chest and I licked my lips. My eyes widened and I turnd deep red 'They were dry!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 am

"Mhmm..." He shook his head and slipped on a black t-shirt, happy to feel a light shrit again. "What movies do you like?" He asked, making sure she saw his lips before moving past her and back into the room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

Bianca: I closed my eyes and took a deep breath " I haven't ever really seen any Sir"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 am

Quenton looked back to her with a frown and motioned for her to follow as he went to a dvd rack. He looked through them then pulled one out and turned to face and her and showed her the cover.

(Can be any movie you want.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 am

Bianca:(D: NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME THINK???) I read it slowly, chewing my lip. I wasn't very good at reading, but Cadmus had taught me a bit. "Wa..Watership Down?" I nodded and offered him a smile "Of course sir, I'd like to see that"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next