the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 12 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Blaise: "What about illusions? Cant you sometimes do that with magic?" i suggested, wondering if the witch might be able to cast an illusion to make us apppear injured.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 12 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Adair looked toward the girl that had spoken. "That would work actually. I can do illusions and it's rather simple," she said, kind of surprised that the girl had thought of that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Ahhh I am so lost. =(
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Aria watched everything going on with wide eyes. She turned to Rusty, "You told me that I would be hunted down if I tried to escape what makes you think they won't hunt us down after we escape the hospital." She was afraid of leaving but she tried to put on a calm exterior she didn't want people thinking she was weak. Plus there was many faults to their plan and she wanted to make sure that if they were doing this they got everything worked out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Rusty stroked her hair. "If everything works out their father will be killed, and the control over everyone goes to Damon and Azriel. If we were to fail we'd hunt you guys down and protect you with what power we have."

The feeling of excitement hummed from the four boys. James, Azriel, Damon, and Rusty looked at each other closely, knowing that once the plan was in action it was possible they wouldn't see each other again.

Azriel sighed, "I'll even visit the lake house you guys will be staying at and make sure all is fine. We won't be allowed into the castle once we start the revolt."

James sighed and shook his head. "This is like the American Revolution all over again, with twists of course. Lets just hope we win like Americans, and not lose like the Ionians did against the Pursians during Ancient Greece."

Damon huffed. "Even after we sent all those ships and troops they still lose." He shook his head and scowled.

Azriel snorted. "Aye, but they did fight bravely. Let's not think of the past, but of the future, for even as we're speaking we're making history." He smiled, revealing two sharp fangs fully exposed in excitement for the oncoming battle.

(Ugh, sorry havne't been on. Been training a very spooky horse that's been needing my attention.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Adair stayed silent, watching everyone else. She was looking forward to having freedom, but there were things that kept edging into her mind. Most specifically the fact that there was a good chance that she wouldn't see Azriel much -if at all- after everything was said and done. She pushed the thought back, continuing to watch everyone.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 pm

(That's understandable, Wolfe ^^ horses rank high on the universal list of importance, hehe. I wouldnt be on much either in a situation like that.)

Blaise: I stood quietly, contemplating the future. There were so many possibilities, so many 'what ifs'. Until now, the next steps had always been certain, outcomes always relatively predictable, but now..... so many different things could happen. I found myself uneasy at the thought of what may happen. When things were secure, and certain, i felt in control. I could plan, i could account for things. But there was no control here. Everything seemed like it was out of my hands, and the feeling was a little scary. A million and one half-formed plans ran through my head, none satisfactory, none having enough solid information, enough closed factors to become whole. My lack of solid plans unnerved me. What was going to happen?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Aria nodded but still didn't feel all the way convinced with the plan. She was afraid that one of them might get killed trying to free them and that was something she couldn't live with that. Especially if it was Rusty he has been so nice to her that she couldn't bare the thought of him getting hurt. There was also the other vampire Azriel, she didn't want to see hurt. She could tell that the witch, Adair, especially felt that way. It was like they all kinda become friends it was weird but it was the first time she felt safe in a while and now they are going to try to kill the vampire king of all people.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Damon sighed and scowled at his feet. He knew it was a very likely fact not all of them would live, and their were some things on his mind he wanted to share. He'd never really been one to share his thoughts, but here goes... "I'd like to say, I'm sorry I've been such an ass. Mom's death really put a kink in my mood." He took a long breath and looked at Azriel. "I was planning, that if we did win the war, we have a council to run the place. A seat for the vampires, you or me, a seat for the werewolves, a seat for the demons, a seat for the elves, nymphs and so what. The oldest and strongest would rule of course."

Azriel thought this through and nodded. "That sounds like a dandy idea...I'll carry out your wish if we shall fail, and if I should fall in this fight I know you'll make a good leader."

They all looked glumly at each other, before each of their eyes landed on their slaves. Azriel was looking at Adari as though trying to keep a mental picture, Rusty and the rest the same, though Damon's eyes were filled with darkness, as though he'd already accepted the fact that this was a suicide mission.

Damon cleared his throat and looked away from Blaise. "We shall begin tommorow evening. Let's rest and feed tonight." He gave Azriel and Rusty both a very hard look. "Not animal or bagged blood either. We need strentgh." His face softend as they both stiffend, but they nodded, knowing it'd be true.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Adair stayed silent and looked at the ground, slightly uneasy as she listened to them. She knew very well that the vampires were more or less going on a suicide mission and she kept thinking about it and more specifically, the thought Azriel getting hurt or something kept popping into her mind. She looked back up, her eyes locking on Azriel. She wanted to stop thinking about him, but had a feeling that it would be impossible. She looked down again, trying to keep all of her emotions off of her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Azriel crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at his feet as well. He shook his head and looked up at Adair as he spoke. "I'm going to my room. Good night guys."

Damon looked over at Blaise. "We better be getting you in bed too. Me and James will stay up for a few more moments to work out a stronger strategy."

James dipped is head. "I'm the master of strategy after all." A dangerous light lit in his eyes for the first time in ages.

Rusty mulled everything over in his mind and looked over at Aria. "We better get to bed as well. Mind if I walk you?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Blaise: One night to prepare, to plan. Good. Hopefully i could clear my head and plan in that time. The mood had suddenly turned grim, and i almost felt as if we were counting down to our demise. We would win, right? We would. I had to believe it. We HAD to win. Because if we didnt.... well, i didnt even want to think about what would happen if we didnt. I glanced up as Damon spoke, but only nodded distractedly, too occupied to argue despite the fact i knew that sleep would not readily come to me tonight.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Adair looked up once again at Azriel when she felt his eyes on her. When he said he was going to his room and said goodnight, she knew that she wouldn't even be getting sleep that night. At least not with the way her mind was spinning.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Azriel sighed, brushed his lips against Adair's head and quitely walked out the door and went three doors down to his room and closed the door behind him. He sat on his bed, and wondered where he would hunt tonight, or drink from one of the serveants which were use to it by now....but he was attached to all of them, the cooks, the blood donors, the maids. He'd have to hunt out of the castle..He rubbed his face and sighed.

Damon wasn't as affectionit as Azriel, but he did give Blaise a squeeze on the shoulder before opening the door for her. "Madams first." His old accent slipped back and his face became tired. He wasn't going to be the Damon he'd created all these years, he was going to be himself for tonight, then become the dark monster that loved the feel and excitement of killing during the war. He wanted his own mind for a bit.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Blaise: I was distracted from my thinking as i felt Damon's hand on my shoulder, blinking slightly in surprise at the gesture, but not commenting. I thanked him briefly for holding the door as i exited the room we'd convened in. He sounded different, and i glanced back, studying him curiously for a moment. "You've taken your mask off, havent you?" i siad. The words were out of my mouth before id even noticed it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Aria looked at Rusty and nodded. "Sure." They walked out of the room together in silence. She didn't know what to say to him. She wanted to tell him thanks for everything but the words stuck in her mouth. Rusty was just as quite if not more. She came up with a idea that she wasn't really sure Rusty would be okay with. When they reached her door she turned to him. "I want you to drink from me. You need your strength and its the least I can do after everthing you have done for me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Damon gave her a long look before shrugging, and he had to remind himself to speak english. "If I'm going to die as a blood thirsty animal, I might as well live my last night as ME."

Rusty stopped and stiffened. "No. That's out of the question." He shook his head and took a step back. "You need your strentgh as well for tommorow."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Adair bit back a sigh when Azriel kissed her head and watched as he left the room. She sunk down onto the couch again and pulled her knees to her chest as she started to think. She thought about both plans of what she would do once she was free and about Azriel. She worried about people who were close to her and about the vampire. Overall, she was thinking about everything and it was starting to over whelm her slightly. She buried her face in her knees, closed her eyes, and tried to keep any tears from falling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Blaise: I tilted my head to one side a little, blinking. "So you expect to die, then. Why?" i asked. It made sense.... if you were going to die, you had to at least let yourself be you for a little while. But.... the fact that he seemed to expect death, as if it would inevitably come for him tomorrow..... i would not have expected that of him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Aria stepped closer to him, "I'm a werewolf I heal fast." She drew more closer to him. "I know you won't hurt me. Just drink." She could see conflicted emotion flash across his face. She suddenly thought of something. She let her nails extend and sharpen. She cut a place on her neck letting warm blood trickle down the side of her neck.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Damon leaned against the wall near her door. "I've done that at every war I've ever been too. I'm just mentally preparing myself, and none can be too careful."

Azriel quitely left his room and walked down the hall. He walked the halls for a bit, then came upon one of the slave girls. The girl seemed a tad bit shocked that he actually asked permission to drink from her, and she gave him a confused look before tilting her head, offering her neck. Azriel bent his head and drank, but kept a tight leash on his control and he stopped before she'd get dizzy. He closed the wounds and thanked her before ordering for her some food and water. He made his way back to his room and stopped outside Adair's room. He aruged with himself before entering, noticing that everyone had left. He stopped inside the door and sighed. "Mind if I sleep on the couch? I won't be able to sleep, so I might as well help you however I can."

Still concious that another vampire could come down the hall at any moment and want to take her blood. He pushed her gently into her room and turned his back to the door. He mouth lowered to her throat and he bit her neatly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Blaise: I nodded, understanding the logic. "I see. I suppose its good to be able to accept the fact that one may die when going to fight. Overconfidence can be a great downfall." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Adair kept tears from falling somehow and took a few deep breaths. When she heard Azriel's voice she looked up at him and nodded, slightly surprised that he had come in there. She took a moment before she talked, hoping her voice wouldn't shake or anything. "Yes, you can," she said softly. Her gaze stayed locked on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Aria felt Rusty push her into her room then bit her. It was uncomfortable. She had to fight her insticts to fight him to get him off. She stayed still waiting till he was done. She couldn't believe that she actually let a vampire drink her blood she must be crazy or incredibly stupid. Whatever was the reason she knew she could trust Rusty.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Azriel hesitated for a moment and silently and gracefully made his way to the couch. He sat on the other end and took up the same position she was in, knees to chest and he rested his chin against his knees.

Rusty pulled his fangs out of her throat and gave them a quick lick, healing them before resting his head against her shoulder. "Thank you little one....It's been many years since I'd last drank blood as sweet as yours." He could feel power flow through him, more then usual and he sighed at the feeling. He preyed he'd be able to go back to animals after the war...but he knew he'd end up like Azriel and feed from blood bags if it became too much, and not even those would be enough. He'd find some way...

Damon nodded. "Learned that about...oh I don't know, twohundred years ago." he smiled, remembering the one war he'd been in in medival times.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next