the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 29 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Quenton flopped onto his back on his bed and rubbed his face. He motioned with his hands to the couch, and towards the closet. "If ya wanna rest or shift back to human and dress I've got plenty of clothes. You can just dress in the closet or head to the bathroom, which I'm claiming right now." He jumped off the bed and walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him as he turned on the shower, needing to clear his head, sadness flowing through him at the memory of his dead mate...

Rusty looked down at her, then mentioned to the others to slow down, which Damon was all to happy to do. He arched an eyebrow at her and said, "Yes?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 29 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Bianca: I looked longingly at the couch and then back at Cadmus. He nodded and twitched his ears to the closet and I licked his cheek, wagging my tail as I shifted and pulled on clothes. I laid down on the couch with a yawn, curling up and smiling slightly at the softness of the couch.

Cadmus: I watched her, my eyes gentle as I rubbed the burn scar on my shoulder. It got stiff sometimes and I sighed, shifting human as well. (His pants magically return lol) I sat next to Bianca on the floor and smiled as she ran her fingers through my hair. I did the same to hers, smiling softly at her and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes again
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Aria looked at him, "Whats going to happen now that the spell is done?" She was worried. Mainly for his life but for the rest of them as well. She didn't want anything bad happening. She hoped that she could at least protect some of them so they could escape.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 pm

After a few minutes in the shower Quenton stepped out, dried off, and dressed. He walked out of the bathroom, shirtless with only a pari of sweats on. His eyes were troubled and distant as he walked past them to the other couch, flopping onto it and closing his eyes with a sad sigh. "If anyone wants to change the movie, feel free." His voice was stoic as he crossed his arms and got comfortable.

Rusty shook his golden hair out of his eyes. "We'll drop the others at the lake house, and me and you will sneak to the camp while Damon and Azriel go around the towns and gather more of our army. Me, Azriel, and Damon will lead the first group and attack the castle. Once the attack his done we'll return and rest and eat before we hit them again."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Bianca: I yawned again, curling up tighter and rubbing my cheek against the couch.

Cadmus: I looked at him"Why?" I said slowly, knowing that he knew I wasn't talking about the movie
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Alex's eyebrows raised when he saw her eyes and his question of what she was just increased, but anything that was on his mind vanished when she kicked him. He growled in pain and tried to ignore it all. He couldn't let the pain bother him. He growled again and grabbed the arm with the dagger and pulled it down, attempting to reach for it.

Adair looked at Azriel as he spoke and nodded. She wasn't sure she ever could forget that she had a friend there. "Thanks. And I don't think I could ever forget that," she whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Aria nodded, she stared at his face for a long time trying to memmorize it just in case she never saw him a again. "Alright lets go." She felt her heart beat faster from fear or excitement she didn't know. She followed beside Rusty going anywhere he went.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Thalia: I laughed, twirling into his chest and then shoving myself away from him with the dagger in hand. ''Is that all you got Leech?" I sneered, grinning, my eyes shining with the joy of a good fight
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Alex clenched his jaw, a fire started in his blue eyes and growled again. "Leech? Is that really the best you can come up with, red eyes? You have the upper hand here, why aren't I dead yet?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Thalia: I slashed him across the jaw "Because I like to see the pain in your eyes as you die!" I hissed "I want you to suffer like you make countless others suffer!" I slashed him across the other way "Bloodsucker. Zombie from hell. Devil incarnate. You want me to keep going?" I made a stab for his belly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Alex felt nothing but a sting and knew he would keep any pain that he felt out of his eyes. Inwardly, he cringed at the names she came up with, but didn't let it affect his mask of no emotion. The only emotion he let out, if any, was fury. "Really? Because as I recall, I haven't really tortured anyone. But I can say that I have been tortured and that I didn't choose this life for myself," he said evenly and calmly. "Go on all you want, she-demon, it won't affect me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Thalia: I growled "YOU are the demon! Not me! You kill innocents and live on the life of others!" I snarled "You can't stop your lies even if you tried!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Alex stared at her with the same stoic expression as before. "And who said that I ever killed? Especially innocents? Why would I want to take someone else's life for the pure fun of it? If you think about it, that's what you're doing to me right now. You're going to kill me and yet you don't even know whether I'm innocent or not," he spoke in the same tone as he had before.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Thalia: I paled slightly "No! You're a vampire! You're ALL evil! UNNATURAL!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"And why are we all evil? Because we live? Or rather we don't? I agree that we are unnatural considering our diet, but that still doesn't mean we're all evil. If I'm evil for being something I had no choice in being, does that mean that you're evil as well? Whomever it was that made your viewpoint so dark is evil, but that doesn't mean you need to assume that every vampire is evil due to the actions of one vampire," Alex said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Cairo wrote:Tanya: I shrugged "If I get to pampered I'll get lazy"

Free Wolf wrote:Quenton stopped as he could feel the magic. He shook his head and backed off, wanting nothing to do with magic after a magician had killed his wife, his mate. He shook his head, backing up more then turned on his heels and marched past the two werewolves then into his room, slamming the door shut, then shovign it open in case the werewolves did need to get away if something did happen. As far as he knew magic was dangerous and unpredictable.

Damon watched and smiled as the spell ended. "Nice, very nice. Now all we have to do is throw you guys over our shoulder and take you to our father." He said the word father, and only wanted to throw Blaise over his shoulder 'cause this could be one of the last things he could do to annoy her, and if she did struggle it'd make everything more convincing.

Azriel looked to Adair, but thought twice about putting her over his shoulder. Instead he grabbed her wrist before lowering his lips to her ears. "You're very good. Don't forget, after everything is over, you always have a friend here."

Rusty did the same and he looked at her sadly, his red eyes turning back to gold as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along behind them as they headed towards the King's room.

Adarian: "But eating when you need it isnt pampering, that's just a basic necessity...." i pointed out. And frankly, i didnt care if she got lazy..... she worked far too much anyways.

Blaise: Finally the spell was finished and... OHWAITWHAT?! HELL NO! "PUT ME DOWN, DAMMIT! I REFUSE TO BE MANHANDLED!" i raged, squirming and fighting as i was tossed over his shoulder. I was not happy about this AT ALL. Not only was this, as i had just pointed out, manhandling, which i despised, but it also meant human contact which i was generally uncomfortable with. Not to mention it brought back bad memories from when i'd been caught and kept at the auction house.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Damon laughed, but continued walking, his steps graceful so as not to jar her. All humor left him though as his father's door became visible at the end of the hall. Tenseness ran through all the guys as they approached, their eyes all going red as they got closer and closer.

Rusty's eyes became hard and red, standing a little bit straighter. He squeezed Aria's hand to comfort her. His senses were on high alert, but he did manage to raise an eyebrow and silently laugh at Damon and his slave Blaise. The hardness returned to his eyes though as their father's door got closer and closer.

Azriel walked beside Damon, his composure a little more relaxed and stoic, the way he used to be before all of this happened. No need making his dad suspicious.

Quention raised an eyebrow and decided to feign ignorance. "Why what?" He picked at a stray string on the blanket over the couch absently, his long pianist fingers plucking at it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Tanya: I frowned "But I do eat enough" (She's so much like a child in some ways XD)

Thalia: I glared at him "Why should I believe you?" I spat

Cadmus: I snorted 'be kind to her. Why?"

Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Quenton shrugged. "I know what it's like to be a slave. I was a slave for a Spartan royalty in Anicent Greece. Azriel found me outside the house, tied to a post after having been whipped for rebelling. He changed me, as much as I resent him for that, I'm also grateful, for if he hadn't I wouldn't have found my mate, but that's all gone now." He couldn't bring himself to say 'dead'.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Cadmus: I thought through what he said and couldn't detect anything that would indicate him lying "She was killed" I said quietly, stroking Biancas hair and smiling as the fine, babysoft curls slid through my fingers. I had always loved her hair. It was just so soft
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Adair walked silently, making sure to look pained once they got closer. If she looked hurt, she was going to have to act the part. Her eyes darted over to Azriel for a second, but then went to the ground. She hoped everything would work out as planned.

Alex's mask almost fell, key word being almost, but he kept it up as he stared at her. "Maybe because I'm old, much older than you and I know quite a few things about life and about things in general. But then again, you probably won't believe me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Thalia: I scowled, gripping my knife "You have no idea how old I am!" I snapped "And of course not. You're a vampire"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 pm

"Actually, by your smell and your looks, I would say your about seventeen. Maybe a little older or younger, but not by much. And compared to me, you would always be young unless you are more than three hundred years old," Alex stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Blaise: I glared when he laughed and continued struggling as we approached our destination, but i didnt yell any more. Not like he'd listen to me anyways...... but i felt helpless right now and i didnt like feeling helpless. Being helpless scared me, made me panicky. And i couldnt afford to panic right now.

Adarian: "I can't say if you are or not since i don't know how much you eat every day. But just know that you're free to eat whenever you're hungry. I don't want you starving or getting sick or passin out from hunger...... that's no good." i said, frowning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Thalia: I glared at him, baring my canines angrily "I'm STUCK at 17 just like YOU. But I'm not a DEAD bloodsucking MONSTER!" I spat, gripping the dagger so tight my knuckles turned white. Why was I talking to him? He was a vampire! I should kill him! I WANTED to kill him! But the first look in those empty blue eyes and I couldn't. I wanted to...I wanted to know why they were so blank
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next