the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 34 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm

oh yeh lol

Tanya: I looked over at him and then ran a hand over my face. He made me feel pretty and wanted....and then i remembered...I sighed, chewing my lip and blinking in surprise as it split slightly "Oops..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 34 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Adarian: My head tilted to one side slightly, and i frowned. It was like she'd had some kind of sobering thought that shattered the happiness she'd seemed to be expressing. "What's wrong?" i asked.

Blaise: Lovely.... i had some free rein. I had the feeling i was going to be spending most (if not ALL) of my time out of the house. But i made a careful note of teh tree that would mark my boundaries. I didnt want to stray too far and get attacked....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Tanya: I blushed "I bit my lip too hard sir" I mumbled in embarrasment, my cheeks flushing. God he had to think me so pathetic...
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Adarian: "Oh....? Im sorry.... that hurts...... but, uhm..... i mean... you looked like you were suddenly upset about something..." i remarked, a little awkward.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Tanya: I blinked and blushed. He was looking at me that intently? "Nothing sir, I just....it's in my nature to worry"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Adarian: I nodded, understanding. "If you're worried about something, you can tell me.... i mean, i'll try not to push you to say anything unless i think its for your own good, but if you feel comfortable with telling me, im happy to listen. There's probably no need for you to worry, you know.... and, uhm.... if there is, i may be able to help." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Tanya: i blushed and smiled "Tankyou sir....I've never met anyone as kind as you are..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Alex crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Well I must inform you that I was raised in a time where everything was ore formal and I would have been calling a lady such as your self 'miss'. SO I suppose I'm sorry if the way I was raised bothers you, but it's part of who I am."

Adair climbed out of the car, staring toward the house. She then moved next to Azriel and looked at him silently, just thinking about it could possibly the last time she ever saw him. She wanted to stay positive, to think that she would see him soon enough and everything would be dandy, but she knew that the truth was that anything could go wrong so she continued with her silence and watching him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Thalia: "Well that part of you pisses me off" I muttered, crossing my arms stubbornly. Just cause he was for our cause didn't mean I had to like him.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Adarian: I smiled a little, surprised but plased at the comment. "Thank you..... i try. I dont.... i dont want to be a bad person, you know? I dont want to hurt people...." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Tanya: I looked up at him, my eye widening in shock 'Y-you don't/"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Adarian: I shook my head. "No..... why would i want to? Its not right..." i said. Had she really thought i was the type of person to go out of my way to hurt others? But, then.... she probably hadnt exactly had great encounters with others of my kind.... just the thought of what she'd gone through made my stomach twist unhappily, upset me. Nobody should ahve to go through anything like that...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Alex shook his head. "Yes, but that's a big art of who I am, Miss Thalia. So you really shouldn't expect anything different," he stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Tanya: I blushed and rubbed my forehead, trying to process how my world had changed over the past few hours. It was overwhelming

Thalia: I scowled "I dislike you' I muttered, sitting down on a stump and examining my nails "Great, fighting you chipped the paint!" I said and rummaged through my many pockets "This day just keeps getting better and better"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Adarian: "Erm.... is that okay....? Im sorry if that's wierd or something......" i said, squirming, kind of embarrassed now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Tanya: I smiled and shook my head slightly "No, It's just been a big day for me sir"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Adarian: I smiled a little bit and nodded, minorly relieved. I hoped it had at least been a good day for her....... "That's understandable...." i said simply. "Are you tired...?" i asked. Sometime soverwhelming events could be very draining....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Tanya: I hesitated then nodded slowly "But I'll be fine" I added quickly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Adarian: I frowned ever so slightly. "No, if you're tired, you should rest...." i said. I was almost positive she was only saying this because she figured she was expected to go back to work. I'd feel a lot better if she'd just rest when she needed it..... i had the feeling i was going to ahve to keep a very close eye on her to make sure she was eating and sleeping properly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 pm

( lol, yes, yes you are)

Tanya: I blushed "I don't have anywhere to sleep..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 pm

"Nobody ever said you had to like me, Miss Thalia." Alex's eyes followed as Thalia moved to st on the stump and he had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing. He was highly amused by Thalia and the way she was upset about her nail color. "Yes, Miss Thalia, because the color of your nails is truly the end of the world."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Thalia: "Shutup bloodsucker' I snapped, pulling out the nail polish and re-doing my nails "This is your fault anyways so don't you make fun of me" I huffed "Besides, I tend to kill people I don't like"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Adarian: "Uhm.... no, you have a bedroom." i informed her. It occurred to me that she probably hadn't seen it yet....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Tanya: I blinked "I do? A whole bedroom?" My eye lit up slightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Adarian: I nodded my confirmation. "Of course! Would you like me to show you where it is?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next