the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 18 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Rusty smiled and leaned down for the kiss before opening the door slightly, he thought of making her ask please, just for the fun of it, but shook his head. He entered the hall and lead her towards the kitchen.

"Your second form should be a mocking bird, for you're just as annoying." He clamped his hands over his ears for effect and he laughed.

Azriel smirked. "It's been a long time that anyone's threatend me, young one." He smiled, but it quickly faded. "Mmm...All I'm saying is that there are ceartin feelings I haven't felt in forever, and it's confusing for me to be feeling them again since I'm soulless."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 18 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Blaise: I grinned, chuckling. "Touche. However, i am not, nor will i ever be a mockingbird, except perhaps, evidently, in personality. Nor will you ever technically be a mosquito. Shame, though. That'd be amusing." i said. It'd been a while since id had anything to joke about or anyone to tease/Hell, it'd been a long time since id been able to be even somewhat at ease. Funny how it happened NOW, of all times, considering the circumstances. But i was going to enjoy it while i could.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Aria smiled, She followed him out of the room down the till they got to the kitchen. She went over to the fridge and opened it. She looked through what they had to eat. Hmm she could make herself a sandwhich but felt like something more. She closed the door and checked the cabinets, "found it." She brought out lasgna noodles and suace. She went to the freezer and got out ground beef.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Adair raised an eyebrow. "It's not an empty threat either. I will use my magic, don't underestimate," she said. She watched as his smile faded and she forced back a sigh, a frown forming on her lips. "You aren't soulless Azriel. No one is soulless. So don't even think that you are because you aren't. And what are these feelings?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Azriel stared at her with gaurded eyes for a few moments then sighed and shook his head. "Their deep feelings, but I've yet to discover what they truly are. If I continue talking, I'll just confuse you more which will invoke more questions." A smile tugged at his lips. "And my father is soulless, or at least he's let go of his humanity, which believe me is so tempting its not funny." To not feel pain, hurt, or have any emotion at all would be a relief compared to the ones swirling in his mind at the moment.

Damon got into a crouch and gave a low playful growl. "I'd be a amusing mosquito, would I? Well, lets see how amusing I am as a vampire." His muscles bunched, looking very much like a panther about to pounce, and he lunged with a laugh.

Rusty leaned back against the counters and watched her curiosly. "Would you like any help? I could get one of the cooks in here...." He tilted his head, wondering what she was making.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Blaise: I jumped back as he lunged forwards, swinging down onto a lower branch, grinning. "Oooooh...... pretty amusing. You act all tough, but you're just a big softy under there. I can tell." i teased, my grin turning playful, a slightly mischievous glint in my eyes. My mask was coming away a little bit, but i didnt care.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Aria shook her head," nah I like to make thing myself." She grabbed a pot and filled it with water. She placed the pot on a burner then turned on the heat. She grabbed another pot and placed the meat in it. Turning up the heat she grabbed a spatula and added seasoning to the meat. Her stomach growled,when she started to smell the meat cooking.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Rusty tilted his head and watched, but otherwise stayed where he was. He glanced over at her before opening the fridge and grabbing one of the blood bags. He turned his back on her and drank. Slowly he could feel the slight burn in his throat fade and he tossed the bag in the trash.

Damon grabbed hold of the branch above her and kicked at her playfuly, but didn't kick with full force or speed and stopped only inches away from her. He smirked at her. "Softy? Do you have any idea how many people I've killed out of the heck of it?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Blaise: I recoiled slightly as his foot came within inches of hitting my face, purely on reflex. "No. I dont." i sad honestly. "But i dont care. You should've at least figured out by now that once i get an idea in my head, i dont let it go too easily. Im just stubborn like that." i said, chuckling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Aria continued to cook. When the water started to boil she tossed in the noodles. She tried to ignore when Rusty got out a blood bag and drank, but her hearing couldn't help but pick up the sound. She shuddered, she couldn't help it. She didn't think she would ever get used to that. When the meat was done she poured in the sauce and stired it. She turned to look at Rusty.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Crazy Wolf wrote:Azriel stared at her with gaurded eyes for a few moments then sighed and shook his head. "Their deep feelings, but I've yet to discover what they truly are. If I continue talking, I'll just confuse you more which will invoke more questions." A smile tugged at his lips. "And my father is soulless, or at least he's let go of his humanity, which believe me is so tempting its not funny." To not feel pain, hurt, or have any emotion at all would be a relief compared to the ones swirling in his mind at the moment.

Adair frowned slightly and shook her head after a moment, a light laugh escaping her lips. "You know, talking about them will probably help you sort them out. As for confusing me more, that is highly doubtful because you are a very confusing person and as for more questions, well that's only to be expected because I like asking questions." Her frown deepened slightly when he said letting go of humanity was tempting. "Yeah, but to not feel, to not care, to only live life as though you're a robot wouldn't be pleasant. Granted there would be no pain and no hurt, but there also wouldn't be love, happiness, trust, friendship, or any other good things like that."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

He sighed. "True, but it's still tempting. I've known so many that've done it..." He shook his head, and he allowed a soft smile. "As for expression my emotions, nah, and for the questions." He tapped her head. "Asking questions is good, but as you said, curiosity killed the cat."

Damon snorted and landed on the branch she was on. He got down into a crouch and tilted his head at her. "What're you going to do once we let you guys go free." He knew Azriel and Rusty would go back to check on them, but he'd be stuck leading the Resistance. He'd check on them himself if he could leave Rusty or Azriel behind.

Rusty went to stand behind her and put both hands on either side of her on the stove top, but away from the heat and he tilted his head as she turned to look at him. He smelled the air and smiled. "It smells good."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Adair bit back a sigh, wanting to tell him that he shouldn't lose his humanity, that he shouldn't try to be soulless, but didn't, deciding it would be better to let that drop. "Aw, but expressing your emotions would make you feel all warm and fuzzy and that crap. It would give us a Dr. Phil moment," she said brightly. She playfully swatted at his hand, a small smile finding it's way to her lips. "Yes, but I'm not a cat, I'm a witch so the rule doesn't apply to me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am

"I'm a vampire, and you said that to me." He lightly poked her on the shoulder, again being careful with his strentgh. He hated that everyone and anything had to be fragile compared to his strentgh, but he'd learned long ago to get use to it. "As for the fuzzy wuzzy feelings, I'll pass." He chuckled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am

Adair's smile turned into a small grin and she shook her head. "And you're point being? It's a figure of speech and I'm allowed to use it with you." She playfully swatted at his hand again. "Do you enjoy poking me or something?" She chuckled and shook her head. "B-but fuzzy wuzzy feelings are fun."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 am

He snorted and poked her agian, a playful glint entering his eyes as he began tickling her. "Ticklish?" He tiled his head, his blue eyes light for once.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 am

She swatted at his hand once again, her eyes bright. "You really think I'm going to answer that?" she asked, but figured that he had probably already figured out that she is indeed ticklish.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

With great speed his fingers were upon her sides and he stared at he with raised eyebrows. "I'll take that as a yes, now to tickle you or not to tickle you, now that is the quesiton." He gave her a wide smile, his two fangs clearly visible.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 am

Adair swatted lightly at his hands, her eyes on his. She glared slightly, but it probably meant nothing since she was smiling. "Don't. You. Dare." She inched back a little, hoping he wouldn't. "Don't forget I'm a witch and I will use a spell," she said, her threat hollow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 am

"Not if you can't concentrate you can't." He gave a slow smile and slowly leaned towards her. "All your spells come from your mind and heart, you need your mind though to think of the spell and to touch the energy, and yes, I've done my homework." He chuckled and wiggled his fingers threatingly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am

"You, sir, are incredibly unfair. You are especially unfair for knowing your stuff and shooting down my threats." She watched his fingers very closely and inched back a puny bit more. Her eyes then locked on his.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

He winked, then pounced, pinning her to the couch and tickling her sides. He was qutie enjoying himself, it reminded himof when he'd been human.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

She watched him and made a noise of surprise when he pounced and pinned her to the couch. She squirmed, laughing like crazy. "Not... fair... Azriel..." she managed to get out in between laughs and gasps for breaths as she continued to squirm.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

Azriel full out smiled then. "Tis fair, so fair." He laughed and shook his head, and stopped tickling her, but kept his fingers at her sides, threating to tickle again if need be. "Now, who's the strongest vampire in the world? Hm?" He smiled, showing two sharp fangs.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

"No, not fair. Very unfair in fact," she managed to get out. When he stopped, she took the chance to get her breath back and glared at him. "Nu-uh, you are not going there and I am not answering your question," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next