the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 35 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Tanya: I nodded, blushing and smiling
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 35 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Alex leaned back against the tree and smirked. "Not to be cocky, but I highly doubt you could kill me. Before you knew I was on your side you seem to not be able to do it. I really would rather not 'shut up' as you said, Miss Thalia, but thank you for the suggestion."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Thalia: I ground my teeth "I've killed more vampires than you would think!" I snapped, waiting for my nails to dry "Now shutup before I shove this down your throat!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Adarian: I nodded. "All right, this way." i said, exiting the kitchen and wandering through the halls until i found the appropriate room. I opened the door for her, revealing a nicely sized fully furnished bedroom. "The other door leads to your bathroom, and there's clothing in various sizes in the dresser.... there should be some stuff that fits in there. Let me know if you need anything and i'll make sure to get it for you, okay?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Tanya: I gaped, looking around the room in awe "This is........mine?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Adarian: I smiled a little, nodding. "Yes. This is all yours." i informed her. I was surprised that she seemed so shocked at having her own room, but then, i realized, she may not have had anything like this before.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Tanya: I opened the closet and gasped again "These cost ten times as much as I did!" I whispered in shock and awe.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Adarian: "Its nothing, really..... i've lived a long time. Not nearly as long as many of my kind, but.... still, quite long by human standards. I have plenty of money and noone to spend it on...." i said, shrugging. I simply saw these things as basic necessities that every person should have. And it was kind of nice to be able to give something to someone else for once...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Azriel felt somone watching him and looked over to see that Adair hadn't went in with the others and was staring at him. "Yes?" He raised an eyebrow, his eyes a cherry red as visions of past wars played in his head.

Damon's face softened and he frowned as he looked at her. It was the first time in a long time that his mask wasn't up. His cherry red eyes looked at her, trying to keep her to memory. "If anything happens I want you to fly the hell out of here."

Quenton shook his head. "Has the king really beat the adventure out of you? And besides, it's her choice." He was tempted to reach down and stroke her hair, but he wasn't really one to show that kind of emotion at all. When he'd found her in the hall he'd been craving just having someone to talk to again, and then seeing her in his clothes had sealed the deal of making a soft spot in his heart for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Karma =) wrote:Aria shook her head, as much as she wanted to stay she was going to fight. "Tempting but not going to happen." Rusty just wanted to keep her safe she could understand that. What he couldn't understand was that she needed to fight. It was just in her blood to fight for whats right.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 am

Tanya: I blinked. Did that mean he meant to spend it on me? "Sir I....." I swallowed "I don't know what to say....this is so much... for just me"

Cadmus: I growled "No. Raising a child did. Everything I do affects her well-being. I won't endanger that"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 am

Adarian: I frowned, shaking my head. "No...... this is just things that people need. Everyone has a right to their own private space, clean clothing, and a deccent place to sleep." i said. "This is just what you should have had all along...."

Blaise: I turned and met Damon's gaze squarely, my own mask abandoned for this brief moment. I nodded. "Of course. And you........ just come back alive, okay?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Tanya: I looked,down not knowing what to say to that "I...I suppose so..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"Really? I'm interested in hearing exactly how many you've killed," Alex said. "I'm just horrified by the idea of you shoving something down my throat." His tone held sarcasm when he spoke. A sound made it's way to his ears and he pushed away from the tree quickly. He listened closely, now on higher alert than before, knowing there would be trouble if Thalia was found out here with him.

Aair pulled her gaze away from Azriel when he spoke. "You looked like you were thinking about something pretty hard and I was wondering what you were thinking about," she said. She took in a deep breath before adding, "And I also want you to do me a favor; don't get go and get killed, come back alive."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Thalia: I tensed, my eyes flashing as I crouched on the stump, closing my fingers over my dagger. I listened tensley, my eyes casting a soft red glow over my face. I licked my lips slowly, allowing myself to feel every muscle in my body and allowing myself to be sensetive to the slightest vibrastion that would signal attack.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Alex closed his eyes, all of his concentration going on hearing, but after a moment he figured it was a false alarm, but he still stayed on high alert. he opened his eyes and looked at Thalia. "It was a false alarm, Miss Thalia. And if someone does come out here, you're either going to have to hide or pretend to be my slave because otherwise they'll suspect something isn't right if we attack them."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Thalia: I bared my teeth in a grin "Then we'll kill them. If they're not helping me then they need to die."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Alex shook his head. "No, Miss Thalia. If anyone was to get killed then that would cause suspicion to arise and if that happens then there would be trouble. The king would figure out the plans and be able to stop them."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Thalia: I scowled "Whatever. Then we just make them disappear." Didn't he understand that winners were determined by how many of the other side they killed? Didn't he get that every enemy I took out made me and teh rest of the good people safer? I resisted the urge to shake my head scornfully and sheathed my dagger "And I will NEVER act like your slave! I'd die first" I hissed and smirked, touching my locket necklace. Inside was enough poison to kill a man twice my size.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Alex shook his head and decided to just drop the subject, hoping that no one would come along. And if someone did, he would try to keep Thalia from getting to them. He fell silent, just listening and and leaned back against the tree again, closing his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 am

Thalia: I laughed slightly and relaxed, starting to braid my hair "Did you ever tell me your name?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Azriel ran a hand through is hair. "Unlikely, but proably. You've no idea how powerful my father is. If we could only bring the war near the ocean..." He thought of the possibilities he and his brother would have since they were part water nymph, and not a lot of people knew that. He then looked back to her and he analized his feelings for her, coming to the conclusion that he liked her...a lot. His hand shook slightly as he moved some hair out of her face, a pained expression coming to his face at the thought of never seeing her again.

Rusty grabbed her hand and lead her to the living room where they'd have at least a little privacy. "It's not to late." He sat down and sat her in his lap before wrapping her in his arms and laying his head onto her shoulder, turning his head slightly and placing a kiss on her neck, ignoring the tempting pulse beneath.

Damon looked at her with a sad look, giving a half smile. "We'll meet again I'm sure of it. I mean...me and Azriel could come visit when we can...Rusty and Aria will be leading the werewolves...I'm sure my second in command can handle things until me and him can come back, or we could come one at a time..." He traveled off and shook his head, looking away from the first girl that's ever been able to touch his heart.

Quenton shook his head. "It's still her choice. The world isn't right right now, and it's best if you take a chance now, or you'll always be a slave." He bared his teeth and stood. "I don't know about you, but I think freedom is worth fighting for, and it'd be a hell of a lot safer for her. Now if you want you can stay here and the King can waste you two in the war that's about to happen, or you can come with me and we can place her in a safe place along with the Princes's slaves and fight with us. Or are you just going to roll over and submit like an omega wolf?" He raised an eyebrow, shocke he felt so strongly about this. "The Resistance is rising, and war is tastable on the air, and I plan on giving my life for freedom. Just like I did during the Revolutionary War." He walked out of the room, but slowed his stride, giving him a chance to wake his sister and ask her. He stopped out in the hall and leaned against the wall, thinking over what he just said and he knew it to be true.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Adarian: I nodded, stubborn in my mindset. "That is how it is."

Blaise: I nodded, believing him. I had to. I found myself unwilling and unable to think about the alternative. I really didnt want him dead..... i'd decided i didnt hate him, and i needed him to come back alive. I'd already lost everyone i knew and cared about to this war. I couldnt lose him too. So i made myself believe it out of necessity. There was no other option. "You'll live, and you'll come back...." i said, tone definite, as if this was the simple truth and there was no other option.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 am

Damon gave a dry laugh. "If only we could bring the war near the ocean..." He rubbed hsi chin, his eyes lightening with an idea, a slow unhumorus smile spreading across his face. "I think I'll come back alive, not unharmed but alive."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 am

Aria shook her head, "I can't wait around. What if our positions were reversed and I had to go fight in a war for you and you had to stay home. How would you feel?" She sighed after he gave her a kiss on the neck. She turned so they were face to face. Was this the last time they were going to be together? She hoped not she wanted more time with him, but it seemed like time was running out. She needed him to understand why she needed to go so she could have him live to see another day.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next