the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 36 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm

CAdmus: I snarled and slowly nudged bianca awake, shifitng Wulf. She followed suit without question and loped behind me, her ears swiveling curiously. I passed my Quenton and glared him right in the eyes for several minutes. Just because I didn't choose do be alpha doesn't mean I was an omega. I twitched my ears in question of which way we should go.

Bianca: I leant against him sleepily, rubbing my eyes and smoothing my cheek where my fur was smushed from sleeping.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 36 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Rusty nuzzled her neck. "Well, if the positions were reversed I'd put a chain on your ankle and chain you to the bed with only enough lentgh to reach the restroom. Which I'm seriously considering right now, just warning you." He sighed and kissed her cheek. "If you do everything I say that involves your saftey you can fight with us, but if you disobey one of the higher ranks when it concerns your saftey I'll drag you back here and do just that."

Quenton smiled and started walking. "We'll drop her off with the others, then if you wish, you can fight in the war with us. Oh and as a slave, you are currently an omega, all slave werewolves are." He kept his pace quick, but slowed it a bit for the two. "Or you can stay with the girls and gaurd the lake house. Trust me, it's awesome there."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Cadmus: I growled. I was staying with Bianca. She would be scared without me. (And he doesnt wanna leave her lone with strangers lawl)

Bianca: I yawned again sleepily

Cadmus: I stood on two legs and carried her, my lips lifting in a wolfish smile as she nuzzled my chest and closed her eyes.

Bianca: I dozed off
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Quenton ran through the large doors leading outside, opening them for the two wolves before running on ahead, leading them as we ran through the woods, me easily dodging trees with my sharp senses. I then slowed as the lake house they'd be staying out came into veiw, not really in favor of being attacked by the powerful Princes if they couldn't recongize me since I had changed a lot sice Ancient Greece.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Cadmus: I growled, setting Bianca down and she shook, lifitng her head and scenting the air of the forest exitedly. I twitched my ears in amusement

Bianca: I sniffed at a rabbit hole, my tail wagging slightly. I didn't get to be in the woods much and the fresh smells were tantalizingly sweet
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Azriel growled and moved Adair behind him, sensing the three in the woods. The first ones scent was familier..."Quenton? Is that you man?"

Quenton smiled, relieved her recongized him. "It's been too long Azriel. May I ask for me and my friends to stay here and protect your girls so that you may fight and I have some company after so long alone?"

Azriel frowned and his eyes lightened. "Aye, I heard about your mate. I'm sorry she was killed." He bowed his head slightly, his eyes turning sad as he remembered the bright eyed beauty that had been his love.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Cadmus: I paused at the tree-line and barked quietly, Bianca comign to stand at my shoulder. I nuzzled her cheek and stood, walking over to the group slowly, sniffing for any danger. I clanched my fists slightly, my ears twitching in every direction for a threat. When I found none and Swished my tail

Bianca: I watched him and at his tail swish loped out after him, looking around nervously at all the people.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Azriel looked to the other werewolves and nodded in welcome to them. "Welcome Bianca, Cadmus. Of course you three can stay, but you have to help protect them. Adair is a witch, and Blaise is a shapeshifter that can shift into an owl, and the werewolf Aria will be going with us to fight and lead the other werewolves with Rusty."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Cadmus: I snarled uneasily, surprised he knew our names. I looked over at the girl and growled slightly at the purebred Wolf. (I've decided that Cadmus and Bianca are only half werewolf so they can't shift into a full wolf, only half way)

Bianca: I sat cross-legged between Cadmus and Quenton, my ears brushing Quentons side
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Quenton reached down to scratch behind one of her ears, nodding as Azriel talked. "Of course sir. Of course!" His eyes flashed red, more then happy to help out his old friend.

Rusty looked out the window where the two wolves and Azriel and Adair were. His lips pulled back and he held Aria closer to his chest as he glared at he other werewolf and growled threateningly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Bianca: I jumped and then closed my eyes, tilting my head to give him better access, a slight growl of pleasure rumbling in my throat. Nobody had ever scratched me behind the ear. It felt amazing

Cadmus: I whipped my head around and looked at Bianca and Quenton, my lips lifting in a snarl. I blinked, seeing Biancas face and with effort, lowering my lips. As long as he didn't hurt her.... my ears pricked and I looked at a window, seeing a vamp and a werewolf. A purebred. I snorted, like I wanted to deal with her disdain first hand.

Bianca: I leaned agaianst Quenton, my eyes half closing
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Quenton's lips twitched, happy just to have the contact. "Be nice." He growled quitely to Cadmus. He knew if Cadmus was to fight Aria he'd hurt pretty bad from fighting a purebred, especially if Rusty was to take him down...he was just as powerful as the brothers, but not as quite.

Azriel nodded. "Aria, the purebred will be going with us to fight anyway, but I wouldn't do anything but growl at her or Rusty will be at your throat." He frowned and looked down at Adair. "And if you hurt Adair I'm giving her full permision to turn you into a toad." He was teasing of course, using the clique for the witch.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Cadmus; I flattened my ears, snarling at them both, tensing at the threats. I shifted human and glared at them all, annoyed that i was now shorter than the tall vampires. "I want nothing to do with a purebred first off, and second off I don't hurt people who don't mess with me or my Bianca"

Bianca; I yawned, rubbing my cheek against his leg, the ear he wasn' csratching twitching slightly as a bug landed on it. He smelled nice and I resisted the urge to rub against him more and try and get that wonderful scent on myself.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

brb dinner
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Quenton went down on his knees and ran a hand through her fur, curios as to what if flet like without blood on it. Werewolves tended to dislike him, for he had killed a few in his past, though honestly they'd all attacked him, not the other way around.

Azriel snorted. "As prince I say you don't touch anyone." His eyes flashed. "Is that to hard to understand? You may sleep in the woods, or the rooms are quite pleasent." He nodded his head towards the top floor. "That is if you don't touch anyone, and they wont harm you, though I doubt it, and I was just kidding with Adair here." He winked at her playfully.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Aria laughed at his threat, " I would love to see you try that." He may be a strong vampire but she was still a werewolf. A alpha in fact so she was not weak. She listened to the rest what he said. "Alright i will listen." Though she might disobey orders if it came to him or anyone she loved. She looked to where Rusty was growling to see a half breed. She was surprised to see not only one but two usaully they were rare. She gave rusty a kiss to calm him down. she had nothing against the half breed who was she to judge when she was with a vampire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Bianca: I jumped but let him, slightly nervous at having his hands on me.

Cadmus: I snarled and shoved him away from Bianca "Back off! Can't you see you're scaring her?!"

Bianca: I jumped slightly and shook myself out, my fur settling back in place
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Blaise: I nodded at his words, mulling them over. That made sense... injuries in battle were common. But he was strong and would heal..... as long as he was alive. I perked up as i heard people outside, wondering what the fuss was about. Had more people come to stay here?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Tanya: I looked at him, smiling with gratitude "I don't deserve so much kindness from you, but thankyou" I said softly, looking him in the eyes and blushing
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Adarian: I fully disagreed. I compeltely thought that she deserved as much kindness as the world had to offer. She'd been through so much..... she dereved to be happy. "Its perfectly all right..... if anything, you deserve more than this...." i said softly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Tanya: I blinked "More?" I asked, confused. What else could I possibly ever want?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Adarian: I nodded. "You deserve as much kindness as possible. All you ever do is for others, despite what they've put you through..... its about time someone did something for you." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Tanya: I looked away "It's the least I can do for being a burden sir. I'm glad to help others"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Adarian: "You're no burden, trust me. I don't think you could ever be a burden if you tried..." i said, smiling a bit. "Anyways.... i'll let you rest now. My room is just next door and i'll be in there if you need me for anything, all right?" i said, leaving the room and heading to my own room. I was tired myself, and even though i tried to sit awake reading, i found that i soon fell into a shallow sleep myself, book lying on my chest.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Tanya: I laid down, curling up under the covers with a delighted smile. They were so soft and smooth. Nothing like the rough wool blankets we were usually given. I closed my eye and fell asleep with a smile on my face
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next