the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Name: Ivy Quillion
Appearance: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 2 Cowgirl-6
Bio: Raised by an overprotective father, Ivy's a bit like an Indiana Jones. Whip and all.
Horse: Liro I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 2 My-white-horse

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

(Okay, now what?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

In comes Ivy!

Ivy:
"Good boy," I murmured, stroking Liro's nose and presenting him with a suger cube. He whinnied excitedly and snatched it up, munching on it while I tied him to the post. I entered the saloon and shoved my hands in my pockets, sitting at the bar next to a boy only a year or so older than me (Shawn). "Whiskey, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Sam: I continued drinking.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Shawn
I glanced over at the girl next to me, as I took a long sip of my drink. She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place the face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am

Ivy:
"Thank you," I said as the barkeep passed me my drink. My sleeve slipped down my arm, showing a tattoo of a small ivy leaf on my wrist. I examined it for a minute before pulling my sleeve back down and observing the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Jesse: I rode in to town, and one of the first things I saw was a spooked horse. It was the sherriff's horse, judging by the star on the saddle. Amelia Thompson, the rascal, must have been here. I jumped down from Thunder and started to calm the horse down, and led it to the saloon and hitched it up, giving it a sugar cube from my pocket. I went inside the saloon to grab a drink after hitching up Thunder. I walked up to the bar. "Bottle of whiskey." I said, and handed him cash and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Shawn
I tipped my hat to the two new girls, in greeting, before taking another drink. The ones that had been fighting earlier had cleared out now, probably because me being here spoiled all their fun. I chuckled slightly to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Melly: I stood up and accidentally bumped into someone (Jesse?). "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Jesse: "It's fine, darlin'. No blood no foul." I smiled at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Melly: I smiled shyly, not really sure how to react to that. "Um...yeah. Sorry," I repeated, playing with my curly brown hair.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Jesse: "No need to apologize, darlin'. All's good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Melly: I smiled and brushed myself off, then took the seat next to him.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Jesse: "What's your name?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Melly: "Melly," I said, flushing. "What's yours?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Jesse: "Jesse McElhannon, at your service Miss Melly." I smiled, tipping my hat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Melly: I blushed slightly. "Ooh. Beautiful name."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Shawn
I finished my drink and stood up, ajusting my badge and hat as I left the saloon. I patted the side of Mars, before swinging into the saddle. The town looked calmer than normal, almost peaceful, and I allowed myself a small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Jesse: "Why thank you, darlin." I said, and smiled.

Amelia: I went out far enough to the point where the town couldn't see me, and changed into a set of boys clothes i kept in my saddle bag. I hopped up on Tumbleweed, and rode back in to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Shawn
I rode slowly down the dusty, hot streets of the town, surveying the area. Everything was in order... well, as much order as this place ever is. Then I saw a figure approaching, and I cursed under my breath after making sure there were no ladies in ear shot. Amelia Thompson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Amelia: I stopped Tumbleweed when I saw the sherriff looking at me. I frowned. Did he recognize me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Shawn
No, I was mistaken. I spend too many nights at my office instead of home, I guess, trying to think of ways to stem the growing stream of bandits. That wasn't even a girl! I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose, mentally chiding myself for my stupidity, before riding off again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Amelia: "Watcha lookin at, Sherriff?" I asked him in my guy's voice as he rode by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Shawn
"I thought you were someone else, my mistake" I explained with a slight shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Amelia: "Who'd you think I was?" How'd he get his horse back???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next