the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Shawn
What was I supposed to say? 'Oh, I thought you were a bandit. Who is also a girl' "Oh, just somebody I know that I've been looking around for"

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Amelia: "What do you say we go off to the saloon and you can tell me all about this bandit so I'll keep an eye out for him." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Shawn
"Sorry, I need to be getting back to my office" I explained. The jail bars on one of the cells were badly in need of repair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Amelia: "You sure do look like you could use a whiskey, Sherriff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Melly: I smiled and wondered if I should drink something.

(Sam is lonely...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

yeah, im out of characters. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

(Maybe Sam should meet up w/ Amelia?)
(Isn't Jesse talking to Melly?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Shawn
"I was just over at the saloon, no thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Amelia: "Well at least tell me who this bandit is, so I can watch for him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Melly: I smiled and wondered if I should drink something.

(Sam is lonely...)

Jesse: "Would you like a drink, Miss Melly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Melly: I frowned. "I don't know what to get."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Jesse: "Most people get a bottle of whiskey for their troubles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Melly: I nodded. "Okay," I said and ordered one.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Jesse: When her drink came, I gave the bartender some money I had looted from a carriage a few weeks ago. "Enjoy." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Melly: I blushed. "You didn't have to pay for me."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Shawn
"They're no more dangerous then most of the bandits"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Amelia: "You sure about that? I'm sure she's quite the dangerous little devil."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Shawn
I raised an eyebrow "She?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Jesse: "My treat, darlin." I smiled.

Amelia: "She? What do you mean she? I said he."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Melly: I flushed. "Oh. Thanks, Jesse," I said and took a sip, wincing slightly at the foreign taste.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Jesse: "You're welcome." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Shawn
"You said 'she', I heard it with my own two ears" I said, growing suspisious

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Melly: I smiled and sipped tentatively at the drink some more. "What are you drinking?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Amelia: "I never said she."

Jesse: "Same thing you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Melly: I nodded. "Oh. You come here often?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next