the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Jesse: "I guess I kinda did."

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Melly: "You don't anymore?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Jesse: "I still do like to play Texas Hold 'Em. I just use my own money."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Shawn
"I don't know, killing a Sheriff is pretty bad..." I chuckled slightly "Let's make a deal. You get off of that horse of yours and set your gun down, and I'll give you a real nice jail cell, and neither of us have to die today"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Amelia: "As tempting as that offer is, Sherriff, I have to decline."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Shawn
"Well, I don't exactly want to kill you right now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Amelia: "And honestly, I dislike killing people. Too messy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Shawn
"So I 'spose we're at what some folks call an 'impasse'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Amelia: "I thought it was a stalemate, Sherriff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Shawn
"Ah, an impasse is similar. I think. But alright then, a stalemate. So the question is, who's going to shoot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Amelia: "I vote me, because then I can ride off into the sunset and increase my popularity." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Shawn
"That's funny, because I was going to vote for me, for the exact opposite reason"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Amelia: "Yet again, stalemate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Shawn
I sighed, relaxing my stance slightly to appear relaxed. Then a shot rang out, and the bullet that was now lodged in her hand made it physically impossible to keep a grip on her gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Amelia: I cried out in pain, gripping my hand, and pulled the gun out of my grip, shooting him with the other hand in the leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Shawn
I bit back a curse. Despite the fact she was an outlaw, she was still a lady, and I had a strict personal code against cursing around women. I did hiss in pain though, and put my gun away as I gripped my leg "Now why'd you have to go do a think like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Amelia: "The exact same thing can be asked of you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Shawn
"Um... because you would have /killed/ me?" I hissed out, sliding off my horse and limping over to her. Hey, I may be shot, but I still have got to do my job. Then I pulled out a set of handcuffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Amelia: "I wouldn't have killed you!" I said. Then he pulled out the cuffs. "Oh hell no. You are not putting those on me." I snapped, moving my hands out of his reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Shawn
Now I was just confused "You would have, eventually. Now put your hands out and at least have a little dignaty before going to jail, or else I'm going to have to shoot your horse and get you then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Amelia: "If you shoot Tumbleweed...." I warned darkly, and still kept my hands out of his reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Shawn
"You'll what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Amelia: "Doesn't matter. Don't do it. But I have an idea that may be better for us both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Ivy:
"How about that unseen third option?" CRACK. My whip flew out and circled Amelia's injured wrist, tightening as I stood. I tipped my hat to the Sheriff and moved to stand by him. "Afternoon, partner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Amelia: I pulled at the whip encircling my wrist, but the whip was too strong for me. I pulled my gun out, and fired at the whip, breaking it in two, then snapping Tumbleweed's reins, causing him to gallop down the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next