the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Jesse: "I stop by from time to time."

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Shawn
"Hm... would you mind taking your hat off?" I asked suddenly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Melly: "Oh," I said. "This is my first time here."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Amelia: "Why of course Sherriff." I smiled, breaking character and taking off my hat, letting my hair fall, then slapped it back on. "You caught me." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Jesse: "Have you been to a saloon before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Shawn
My eyes narrowed "Amelia, I told you last time that you would be wise never to show yourself in this town again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Amelia: "And I came anyway." I smirked, and pulled my gun from my hip. "Now, you wanna try and arrest me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Shawn
I drew my gun and cocked it, holding it levelly "I recen' I do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Amelia: "Oh, come now, darlin'. You wouldn't want to shoot such a pretty woman like me." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Shawn
"If the pretty woman tried to shoot me first, I just might"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Amelia: "Ah, I haven't pulled the trigger yet, now have I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Shawn
"I think it'd be a little late for me to do anything then, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Amelia: "It might benefit me though. I could ride off into the sunset while you lay here and bleed to death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Melly: I shook my head. "Haven't found the need to go to one."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Shawn
"Or I could just shoot you, and everybody would be happy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Amelia: "But think about it, how would society feel about you shooting a lady?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Jesse: "Ah. Well, this is stereotype saloon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Melly: I nodded, looking around, hoping I didn't get into any messes here.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Jesse: "Watch out for anyone who has more than two bottles on the table in front of them." I advised her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Melly: I nodded. "Okay," I said, hoping I wouldn't have to.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Jesse: "And don't let any man you don't know lay a finger on you. Shoot em if they do. Or smash them in the head with one of their bottles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Melly: "I don't have a gun," I said lamely.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Jesse: I looked at her. "What do you mean you don't have a gun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Melly: "I don't..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Jesse: I pulled my gun from the holster. "I need a new one anyway. Keep it." I said, handing it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next