the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Take a bite of my heart tonight"

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 8 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Rose: I froze, scared of what might be out there. "What is it?" I asked, shaking.

Back to top Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 8 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm

XD

Motion left us...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

heh heh.
aww....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:55 pm

uh can i join? Very Happy PLEASE Very Happy

Name: Ariella Lynn
Species:Vampire and human cross (no powers yet)
Short description:
Long, fat black hair, really thick. Sea green eyes, with a distick(sp ?) blue ring around the color part. avarage height 5'5 weight 100-110 lbs. pale white in color. Wearing Black skinny jeans and a youmeatsix band tee. Topped off with converse and her ipod.

Name: Adian
Species: vampire and human cross elemental power:fire Extras:can freeze time for short periods.
Short description:
Brown medium hair and brown eyes. Tall ad slim built. Wearing blue jea skinnies a blue t-shirt and a black hoodie, with converse and his fire user necklace.

Um, they ra away from there school, there both royal as i hes a "prince" ad shes a "princess"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

sure! Perfect opportunity to do so as well
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah! Come on in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Ariella- We were walking down the street, watching everything around us-what else would a pair of runaway royals do? But apparently i wasnt paying enough attention because Adain grabbed me putting himself in front of me. "What?!" I whispered harshly.

Adain- I heard it, a group of.....creatures were just there. I was confused. I made my way to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Rose: I sensed something coming and slipped into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Ariella-I noticed what he was acting strage for ad whispered quietly "What are they?"

Adain-I shook my head. "I Dont know." I held a tight grip on Ariel, and made our way to the group of strage looking...er people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Rose: I watched them from the shadows. They looked like humans, but something was... off... about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Adain-I sensed something in the shadows, but couldn't find it. I tried to seem less hostle. I wasnt going to hurt anyone, but i didn't want them to hurt me.

Ariella- I smiled as we reached the group. "Hi!" I said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Rose: I watched them quietly, wondering what they were going to do. I wasn't sure what my plan was either. Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Adain-I turned towards the shadows. "Show yourself." I called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Rose: I shrinked further back into the shadows, scared. He looked kind of scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Ariella-I noticed his expression, it was scary, i touched his face hopig to calm him down, then callled out to whoever he was talking to. "It's okay, we wont hurt you. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Rose: The girl seemed sort of nice. I stepped forward. Not quite out of the shadows, but still a good foot into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Ariella-I gasped. "My names Ariel, whats yours?" I felt Adains hand on my shoulder, i srugged it off, walking closer.

Adain-She left my side. I debated on grabbing her and running but decided ot to, she knew what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Rose: "How can you see me?" I asked, shocked she actually could. I was still in the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Ariella-I giggled slightly. "Its one of the perks of being Butterfly kissed."

Adain-WHAT!? Why was she tellling a random person...or thing, about us? What if she worked for the acadmy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Rose: "Butterfly kissed? Explain please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Ariella-"I will, but first you must come out here." I said.

Adain-My, my, my. Who knew the Princess was so seaky?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Rose: I hesitated, then took the last step toward the light, revealing myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Ariella-"Ah,, thank you. Adain and I are Butterfly Kissed, are ancesstors who were vampires mated with humans. And that made us. We were called the Butterfly Kissed. And when the butterfly kissed mated with normal vampires, they made more butterfly kissed offspring. We're the best of both, we age, and can do aything a human can do-only better." I said.

ADain-I steped beside Ariel, smiling at the girl i frot of us. "We also recive an elemental power and an extra." I said wraping my arm around Ariel protectively. "WE told you about us now you tell ur about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Rose: "Um... I'm a demon. I haunt houses and alleys, and i can hide in the shadows so that i can't be seen." That was the grand summary of it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Ariella-"Interesting, are you alone?" I asked.

Adain-"oh,um im sorry for my behavoir, im sworn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next