the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Take a bite of my heart tonight"

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Wolf: "We can stay there for the night." I pointed to a building still intact after fourteen years. "I don't sense anyone around."
Caleb: I nodded. No way was i going to mistrust her abilities. They had gotten me out of way to many bad situations to be doubted.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

(anyone on?)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Name: Gemini Dementia
Species: Faery
Short description: Gemini is very small, maybe half a foot tall, but very beautiful. She has skin like that of a porcelin doll. Her long, red, curly fly-away hair radiates like candle flame. Her eyes are an impossibly bright green and twinkle with an almost evil glint. Her face is sharp and elven.

Name: Whittershins
Species: Demon
Short description: Whittershins looks like a large wolf with oversized teeth and claws. His fur is pitch black but glows with red undertones when he is angry; rather like ashes still glowing with embers. His eyes are a fiercely bright, piercing red.

Last edited by BariJoy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Rose
Species: Demon
Description: Brown hair, violet eyes, wants love, but can't find it because everyone is scared of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

anyone on?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 pm

[quote="Black&White"]anyone on?[/quote]
I am!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 pm

yay! im not alone!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:53 pm

[quote="Black&White"]yay! im not alone![/quote] lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 pm

My stupid quote thingy won't work.... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Rose Swan wrote:My stupid quote thingy won't work.... Mad

I see
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

i don't get the quotes. I'm not gonna use 'em

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm

are u doing the +quote or regular quote? regular quote is working for me
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:06 pm

im hitting regular quote.

So, what's going on in the CC right now? I kinda wanna catch up and jump in where I don't look like a total idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 pm

um....nothing much. My characters are Wolf and Caleb, whose descriptions are on the 2nd page. u wanna start?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:15 pm

mmkay.

Rose: I moved from shadow to shadow, with my demon speed. When I'm in the dark, the only thing you can see are my eyes. I'm designed to haunt, terrify. Make you crap your pants when you're alone in an alley, at night. I haunt houses, not ghosts. I can hang in the light, but I don't like it. I can go to school, and be normal. Except I'm not. I desperately want a boyfriend. I'm what some may call pretty, but remember, I'm designed to make you crap your pants. So I'm kind of anti-guy. I find a group, talking, and it pulls me out of my thoughts. I walk up, thankful it was dark. I sensed something strong amongst them, kind of the same feeling I have. Strange. "Hello," I say, probably startling the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Name: Eden
Species: angel
Short description: auburn hair, petite, pale skin, gray-green eyes

Name: Cameron
Species: demon
Short description: shaggy black hair, pale skin, lean, blue-gray eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Rose Swan wrote:mmkay.

Rose: I moved from shadow to shadow, with my demon speed. When I'm in the dark, the only thing you can see are my eyes. I'm designed to haunt, terrify. Make you crap your pants when you're alone in an alley, at night. I haunt houses, not ghosts. I can hang in the light, but I don't like it. I can go to school, and be normal. Except I'm not. I desperately want a boyfriend. I'm what some may call pretty, but remember, I'm designed to make you crap your pants. So I'm kind of anti-guy. I find a group, talking, and it pulls me out of my thoughts. I walk up, thankful it was dark. I sensed something strong amongst them, kind of the same feeling I have. Strange. "Hello," I say, probably startling the others.

Wolf: "Wait..." I sensed something coming towards up through the trees. I held up a hand to block Caleb. Enekk sensed it as well and the hair on his back stood up.
Caleb: "What is it?" I whispered to her. She held up a finger to her mouth. A low growl escaped her throat as a warning to whatever was coming.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Cameron: I sit on a tree branch and watch the beings below me. Eden is beside me, her eyes staring up at me. "What?" I whisper, not wanting to draw any attention on us just yet.

Eden: "They aren't humans, or like us, are they?" I ask as I try to shift closer to him. He places an arm around me protectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Rose: The one girl was very porective of a guy. shouldn't it be the other way around? I raised my hands, as if to say i was friendly. "I'm not gonna hurt anybody." I said defensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Wolf: I heard them. They were so close, but where? I looked all around us and couldn't see anyone. I took a deep breath as the wind blew through the trees. I froze. unconsciously my fangs and claws grew as i prepared for possible combat. I glanced up and there they were, a guy and a girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Rose: The one girl ran off somewhere. I looked at the guy. He didn't seem to be doing anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Wolf: "Caleb..." He glanced up with me and the hand around his gun strap tightened.
Caleb: I took a breath, unsure. "Hey!" They would either be friends or foes. Now was the minute it would be decided.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Cameron: "What made you think that?" I ask as I try to stifle a laugh. Eden glares at me and pushed away. "What are you going to do, leave me here?"

Eden: "Yes," I angerly say as I hop down to the branch just below Cameron's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Wolf: They didnt seem to be paying attention to us. They were busy yelling at each other. "Perhaps we can leave now..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Black&White wrote:Wolf: They didnt seem to be paying attention to us. They were busy yelling at each other. "Perhaps we can leave now..."

Cameron: I glance down, past Eden. "Now why would you want to leave?" I ask as I tilt my head to the side.

Eden: I shake my head at Cameron's voice and hop onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next